Confused by KJV Bible

I wanna convert from secularism to Christianity.
I'm not sure which denomination, but a good start would be reading a KJV Bible, or so I've been told.
I've downloaded an app(hard to find a Bible around these parts), but there is no indication to whether it is in chronological level - it seems to be categorized.
What should my reading order be?

Other urls found in this thread:

kingjamesbibleonline.org/
biblegateway.com
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8l9NQSV8CzM
amazon.com/dp/B005KDPDJK/ref=asc_df_B005KDPDJK4720086/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=394997&creativeASIN=B005KDPDJK&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167159269856&hvpos=1o3&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17408396672386227016&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1020086&hvtargid=pla-463937731672
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm lost

here: kingjamesbibleonline.org/

don't but any of those new bibles, their translations aren't accurate at all

KJV is heretic bible. Use the Catholic approved bible, the one with DeuteroCanonicals.

Also, KYS KIKE

The ESV is nice. Why would a Jew want to become a Christian though?

That doesn't make any sense.

How do you convert from secularism to Christianity.

Secularism isn't even a religion. It's just the idea that government and church should be separated.

God damn you are fucking stupid.

Do you mean I want to convert from secularism to theocracy.

Or I want to convert from atheism/agnosticism to Christianity.

Read it from start to finish. Genesis to revelation. It's in that order for a reason, my friend.

>or so I've been told.
i dont know what this king james approved bullshit cut out or edited or added to the bible but you obviously get a clean version

preferably one where no protestant ever put a hand on so that excludes the luther translation

The pope is the antichrist

Go fuck yourself. The KJV is the only Sup Forums approved Bible and the Pope is a massive faggot.

Those books are in order in your screen shots. You could start with John, though, and then go back to the other three Gospels after you read the rest of the book.

מה אתה דפוק? תחזור לאל אבותיך! אתה לא מבין הזכות שנולדת כיהודי? בן אברהם יצחק ויעקוב.אין חירות אלא ע"י עבדות למלך מלכי המלכים הקב"ה!

Start with Exodus, I'm sure you'd like it Schlomo.

Secularism is no religion you can convert from and neither is atheism. The correct term is that you want to adapt Christianity.

And personally I think that is in vain if you don't feel the "calling" to one specific denomination. Religions aren't some candy shop where you pick the one that suits you best.

KJV is bastardized garbage. Go to blessyahowah.com you don't want to be a christian. There are zero Christians in heaven

Read Romans first. I am currently reading the whole book for the 1st time cover to cover. Just finished Numbers, and I'm starting the 5th book of Moses, Deuteronomy.

My favorite gospel is John.

There are a ton of audio bible free on jewtube.

KJV is the literal Word of God.

כל הזמן שבני ישראל חטו הקב"ה עומד על משמרו וקורא שבו שבו בנים ל אביכם שבשמים! תלמוד תורתו וקיום רצונו בעולמו ע"י 613 מצוות

Catholics are pagans, fuck off Jesuit Luciferian boy fiddler.

GTFO YOU LEAF.

Why not go to a church instead and talk to a priest.

I'm sure he is going to be more then happy to help another lost sheep find the light.

Plus I'm sure you have lots of questions about Christianity

PS: Marry Christmas to you all :-)

The Catholic Church is the one who removed an entire Commandment from the 10 Commandments and deleted verses.

The Pope is an antichrist and will answer for his blaspemy.

Why willingly bluepill yourself? Stop trying to conform to Sup Forums Christ cucks

Hey op i used to be christian, and was actually a minister for a while. The KJV is not the most accurate version. It was translated from greek, hebrew, and aramaic to latin. In the 1611 king james wanted a version the common people could read, so it was translated from latin to old english. The translators didn't go back to original manuscripts. From old english it was then translated to the KJV we have today. The most accurate version is the NASB (new america standard bible). Word for word it is the best translation.

Read the message version. Most of the old testament books are really interesting except for I think numbers and one other one that's mostly geanology and specific law

>the one who removed an entire Commandment from the 10 Commandments and deleted verses

Nice propaganda. Meanwhile Prots defend deleting an entire category of Books from the Bible.

Thread 404? Why?

>removed
And why are there still 10 then?

KJV can be a little rough until you get the feel for it. I would try to use KJV as much as possible, but if you're thoroughly confused with a verse, reference the New King James Version, or (here comes the shitstorm) the NIV. But I'd say just reference those in order to get more out of the KJV; to help you dig a little deeper, if you will.

Anyway, God bless, brother! Welcome to the family.

Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are the "Gospels" or good news. They tell of Jesus' life. You will find the story of his birth, his sermons, death etc.
Acts is considered history, no idea why. It is believed to be written by Luke. It talks about Pentecost when the Holy Spirit was given, Paul's conversion and other "acts" of the early Church.
Romans thru 2 Thessalonians were all letters Paul wrote to Churches he had started. The chapter name refers to the location of the church. He started Churches and some if them had various issues and questions. It's sometimes helpful to understand what was going on in the locations he is writing to. It's not necessary, but it can be useful in understanding Paul's intent.
1 Timothy-Philemon are letters Paul wrote to specific people. The title of the book indicates the person.
Don't know who wrote Hebrews. But I believe it is written to Jews who were trying to hold to Jewish customs and laws.
James, 1&2 Peter, 1 2&3 John and Jude were all written by the said name of the book
Revelation was written by John. It tells of the Revalation/vision given to him.
As far as translation, read several and compare.
Blessings on your journey. I'm not being sarcastic when I say this, but I truly love hearing from converted Jews. It's like their minds are wired differently and they provide so much insight that the western mind doesn't understand.

Get Blue Letter Bible, there is a hebrew translation , but if english is your fancy only read NASB.

Hashem S'fasai tiftach u-fee yagid tehilasecha

Download jw library app. You can read multiple translations side by side, as well as the literal Greek.

Stone Chumash.

Read the Gospel of Matthew. Matthew was a Hebrew, but a tax collector and thus shunned by Jewish society, as you will be shunned by Jewish society.

Matthew wrote to the Hebrews that Jesus is their long awaited Messiah; that Jesus is the King of the Jews. He traced Jesus' lineage back to David to show Jesus could take the throne of David, and because YHWH is the father of Jesus, Jesus did not inherit the curse on the line of Jeconiah.

Read Matthew first. It was written to you.

They aren't deleted, in fact my 400th Anniversary 1611 has all 14 of them, which includes the ones the Satanic pope deleted.

In 1666 they were omitted to save on cost of printing, since they are not considered canonical.

Meanwhile the Catholic pagans were burning Christians at the stake for daring to read the Bible.

>jw

The Jehovah's Witness bible is garbage.

They doubled up on covet.

Try actually reading the Bible sometime, heathen.

The Catholic bible is anathema as it elevates Mary to the godhead.

You can't see the truth right before you.

Nor do you have alternative candidates for these very prominent characters in the Revelation.

They split covet into 2 commandments.

> ignoring the fact that you can compare kjv, byington, and asv, side by side.

>stumbling block

You can compare steak, hamburger and dogshit too, but I wouldn't suggest sampling the dogshit.

A "bible" that says Jesus is Michael the Archangel is not a bible at all.

For heretical English bible I use this site:
biblegateway.com
It has shitloads of versions and also audio read by a cool guy in a deep voice.

A good idea is to read it from beginning, meaning Genesis.

Cool story brah

>† > Hebrews
Truth

Jesus completes the Law.

No man can keep the Laws, only Jesus. That's why Jesus had to come, the spotless Lamb of God for the final sin offering.

Salvation is by grace through faith, not works.

It's the blood of the Lamb.

That's what you messianic Jews don't seem to understand.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8l9NQSV8CzM

You don't even have to read their version if you don't want to. Senpai stop being so petty.

Your pope is a communist.

Hey dumbass, it's called "symbolism."

Rewritten to a modern context, the whore would wear Prada and have a Gucci bag. It's creating the image of what the audience of the time would see as worldly wealth. Purple cloth is no longer a sign of wealth. Shiny chalices can be bought for $30.

>comments disabled
Fake news bruh.

I closed the window as soon as he said the 1st and 2nd commandments are the same anyway.

Pure heresy.

KJV is a direct, pure translation. Catholics Bible comes from Egyptian gnostic heretics.

Anything that comes from Egypt ought to alert you... although I wouldn't be surprised because Catholics don't read their Bibles.

amazon.com/dp/B005KDPDJK/ref=asc_df_B005KDPDJK4720086/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=394997&creativeASIN=B005KDPDJK&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167159269856&hvpos=1o3&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17408396672386227016&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1020086&hvtargid=pla-463937731672

Case in point, $30 shiny cup.

I don't find it so.

Genesis 3:15 I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.

Heretical.

>sup, im your god
>you can't have any others

Those ARE the same.

I often wonder how Catholics now, especially traditional catholics, are dealing with this new pope. I don't know much about Catholism, I am getting into it more and more, but I have serious issues with this guy and I cannot believe that he could speak for god. He seems like an imposter and needs to be removed from his position.

Have you read Dave Hunt's book?

Start reading Mark or Matthew. Then the rest of the new testament, then the old testament. Then read it again, starting from Genesis.

>coughing up phlegm

I love how I learn something I didnt see before, each time I re read

>Catholics elevated her to godhood
>this verse is in all Protestant bibles too

>dl KJV
>start reading
>old testamen --> New testament --->Book of Jasher ---> Book of Enoch
Jasher and Enoch's books are the so called xtra biblical texts which have been referred to from the bible and are thus deemed worthy.
Good luck kikebro.

They misspelled "Lies"

It's not a version of the bible.

It's cult literature.

OP wanted a version of the bible to read, not cult literature. Might as well recommend the Necronomicon.

Not the KJV!!! Read the Douay-Rheims. It actually contains the entire Bible

Literally right before your eyes, and you refuse to see.

It's too late for you to be saved Op. You were cursed when your ancestors killed Jesus. There is no point converting if you can't be saved, and you will probably find that unlike the impure blood of gentile children in passover cakes that the pure blood of Jesus would make you violently ill. You would never be able to take communion and your retching convulsions would just disrupt the worship of good christians.

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Note the difference....

The pagan Catholic bible is the only "bible" that feminizes the protoevangelion.

Why do you want OP to go to hell with you? Do you hate Jews that much?

If you're still here, most of the Jews I know who realized that Jesus is the messiah did it one of two ways.

Studied Messianic prophecy and read about Jesus' life; or

Read Isaiah 53 and realized it was about Jesus.

Join the based Mormon religion

>Secularism isn't even a religion
Retard alert

>the bible
toplel

זדיין, יהוה זה השטן

Oh boo hoo.

Dont forget to bow down to the (((Trumps))) and other rich jews: thats your new religion. Enjoy.

Whenever you have problems with Francis, just confront what he says with the Magisterium and the Church Fathers's teachings. Also, check his current fight with Cdl. Burke (tradi-catholic).

If I wanted to, I could find biblical "evidence" where atheism is the proper way to worship God because singing hymns is "rambling vain repetitions like pagans" and going to Church is an act of vanity.

>tfw Russian Bible matches KJV
Feels good to have an uncucked Bible.

Kjv is probably best for getting the jist of it, but a lot of the wording is inaccurate, so you'll need to level up to a more authentic version eventually.
Case in point
Thou shalt not murder
Is thou shalt not kill in kjv (lawful killing, or war killing is permissible, so murder os a better term)
And kjv changes the connotation of a witch to mean a pagan, rather than a person who has made a pact with the devil.
And Merry Christmas

Because Francis is just aesthetics, look how SJW stoped whimping about us. How much encyclicals has he wrote? What has he changed? Nothing. He is like an advert.

The gospels, acts, the Torah, the epistles and that's the important bit.

OP, as a man of faith

Read The Quran, Torah and Bible.
dabble into all subsections of Christianity.
You'll find a pattern.
And you wont like it, dealing with the romans and greek.

The best place to start is the KJV Bible however, since you'll need to let Christ into your life first.

What difference? It's the fucking same. Hell, compare that verse between the Douhy Rheims and NRSV-CE, it's differently stated between those and both are accepted translations in the Church.

In fact:

LMAO @ Catholicism

Why? What is this version?

Because the KJV is talking about Jesus, while the Catholic is describing a woman, likely Mary to accentuate their Mary co-redemtrix heresy of Fatima.

>You'll find a pattern.
>And you wont like it, dealing with the romans and greek.
Can you explain?

He's probably talking about how oppressive systems use religion as a device to control the masses instead of letting faith be a personal, individual thing like jesus wanted

Do your own research.

No.

See That's just the Douhy Rheims.

Besides, Mary is no more deified than the Ark of The Covenant was. Same logic.

Also, what's the official reasoning behind the choice of words in the DR, not yours? Thematic ties to an idea that the Church is the "she" in question perhaps?

As I said, this is exclusively in the DR. Other Catholic bibles don't do it.