MASS STERILISATION OF MUSLIMS

MASS STERILISATION OF MUSLIMS

>Engineer strain of middle eastern/african mosquito with a virus that causes permanent infertility. Zika virus V2.0.

>Allow it to reach western countries to make it look like an accident.

>Have a cure ready to freely distribute in western countries.

>Spread on social media the idea that the cure is pork based.

>Western Muslims will refuse the cure.

In 5 years almost every 3rd world Muslim will be sterile, but otherwise completely unharmed.

Nobody dies.

It looks like an accident.
Somebody tell me the flaw in this. You only need like 2 or 3 crazy Israeli bio-engineers to save humanity.
Dear Theresa May,
I do not personally endorse this idea. It is abhorrent and awful and I officially disagree with it 100%.

what could go wrong

>"Children of Men"

As far as i can tell this is an easy, actionable, humane way to save humanity.

Where's the hole in this plan??

A sci-fi film plot is not a sufficient argument.

the flaw in your plan is ( and im a muslim shitskin btw) that muslims would take the pork based antidote because it would be permissible but nice try i was actually impressed but the only way to stop these barbaric migrants is brute force

lel this basiplly

There is no way this could ever backfire.

Terrible plan. Why not focus on removing the shitskins from your own country

Aids failed. It morphed

>Spread on social media the idea that the cure is pork based.

That's the part where western muslims are dealt with.

Another method would be to make the cure expensive, meaning only wealthy people (ie non-migrants) can afford it.

Beat me to it.

Genuine question, on what just cause would it be permissible and wouldn't many see it as "the will of Allah" that they become infertile?

scholars would see it as harming the ummah making the pork based antidote permissible but since its bullshit anyway word would get out in our hyper liberal society especially within the science community internet memes can only do so much leg work

and no muslims by in large want to have kids whether theyre poor as fuck and a burden on society or not they see kids as a blessing instead of an inconvenience (like the west is with abortion)

You think like a jew. I'd like you to join our jewish cult. You'll have access to about 40% of our global master plan. It will cost you ofc.

1 Month trial - 299.99$
3 Months - 999.99$
6 Months - 2499.99$
1 Year - 6999.99$

I'd like to suggest you to take the 1 year plan. In order to pay, contact your local jew cult provider.

Sincerely,

▲ ▲

Also, since you are a goy. You'll have a goy membership. That's why you only get about 40%. Oh, and no discounts.

Lifetime Membership- 6,000,000.00$

many things can go wrong when you play god and ot.can get out of control pretty fast, what if virus mutates and becomes immune against cure? and it will spread to the rest of the world?

Easy.

Cloning.

I'm not joking. We can make humans from skin cells.

Thank you mister Israelite.

It is a great honor to be told that you think like the highest IQ race on the planet.

Now hurry up and remove kebab.

>create bio-weapon
>misunderstand or even have ignorance of the majority of genetics, mutation, and evolution
>hurrrr what could go wrong

What is aids, Alex

Also since when is bullet in head not the most cost effective. You might even get enlisted in the death squads and have some fun bong

this is a dan brown book, fagit

Alternatively put whatever makes you sterile in food aid and donate it to starving nigs.

>using biological weapons
>ever

It could go wrong in so many ways. Anyway I'm sure many would rather eat pork than die if that was their only choice

How did Aids fail? I don't understand.

3rd world africans die.

Gays die.

What's it supposed to do?

because viruses mutate

You need to do your research. They MAY eat pork under extreme circumstances! Beginner.

We stopped Zika 1.0 in the west.

Why not Zika 2.0?

Stop teasing me, user.

Funny, Muslims are probably thinking the same thing. Ever notice how meat packing company's seek out refugees for employment? What kind of incentive would make a Muslim work around ground up pigs all day?

>muslims
they literally dindu nuffin wrong

>middle eastern mosquito
Don't those little shits need lots of water?

Can't the mosquito fix it so they just die?

The faith in Muslims refusing pork. They'll take it. Some will claim not to have, some will feign ignorance.

>start mobile phone company in Arabistan
>read some mengele shit
>produce super fancy muslim phone
in 2 months all muslim fanatics will be sterile.