Sup Forums will convert to Islam

You degenerates just can't see it.
You hate gays, liberals, niggers. You want to keep the woman in check. You think the woman shouldn't have the right to denounce rape because women 'can't be trusted'.
In Sharia a woman needs like seven witnesses to prove rape, just in case she made it up. I think you'll like it Sup Forums.
In Sharia men rule all. Family values are established and immutable. Arabs have a lot of guns, too.
You want a submissive, sexually deranged (but only with you) Aryan woman, just like the Muslims.
You don't like degeneracy in clothes. Covering up is good to you Sup Forums. Just like the hijaab.
You Sup Forumslacks hate the Jews and praise Hitler. This phenomenon is attested in ALL muslim countries. Muslims love Hitler and visceral hate the Jews. They live in fear of a Jewish conspiracy.
Just like you Sup Forums.
Muslims hate capitalism and banking. You hate it, too. You hate 'usury' just like the Muslim. One day you will bow down to Islamic banking, one of the funniest scams ever, where interest is not present but costs make up for it.
You Sup Forums love loli threads and tranny threads secretly. You're sexually deviated, like the Muslim.

When will you attest there's no God but Allah? You will enter your dream world then.

> Sup Forums hates capitalism
Wew lad

sorry roach but kek has already determined the religion of Sup Forums for 2017

I'd rather die than kneel before Allah.

Then why am i still fucking my hand?

>In Sharia a woman needs like seven witnesses to prove rape, just in case she made it up. I think you'll like it Sup Forums.

that means you gotta ask for having group sex when someone attempts to rape you

DEUS VULT

muslims have shit art, culture and architecture, go away.

muslim countries have an average IQ of 80 (you too roach)

this is now a european architecture, art, culture thread

A lot of that shit is just common sense. Those strategies were present in the West before the Jewish Nightmare. We just want those dominant strategies back so we can get back to destroying Islam.

This

Muslims are a bunch of fucking retards

>You hate gays, liberals, niggers
You cunts always leave out "Muslims"

>roach

Didn't read

>Having an imaginary friend
top kek
I will become one if you can give me one piece of evidence that god exists

>jews, faggots and cucks love you in the west
>Trump wants you to stay out

yeah, nah sandnigger get glassed parking lotted

Alpha turk roach

Allahu Snakbar, komşu. I am already eating HALAL ONLY

Nah, I'm fine pretending to be christian.

>indoctrinating ourselves in sandnigger false ideology is the only alternative

To be honestly honest this is looking like one of the only three remaining options. It cannot happen however as you people are just too antifun.

The harsch punishments for thievery, adultery, apostasy etc I can accept kind of. Apostasy is a threat to the culture after all.

But no music except god-praising? Pokemon is haram? I love boardgames, fantasy and science fiction - would probably be beheaded.

You are murderers of joy and uncultured and uncivilized barbarians. And you will all fall when the last of humanity wakes up and removes the shackles of PC culture, Fabianism and Marxism.

Sup Forums will stop Islam with Truth
Save humanity Sup Forums

>When will you attest there's no God but Allah?

If given a chance we will mass murder you inbred degenerates , your race should be cleansed, so it filthy paedophile muhammad

Muchos kekus commerade larper.

OPERATION FUCK ISLAM

GO GO GO!

Christianity is islam + civilisation - inbreeding.
Turkish whores wanted to fuck me.
They are ugly and fat.