This is embarrassing, america

This is embarrassing, america

What's wrong with this tweet? Looks fine to me.

If it looks fine to you, you are legitimately stupid.

And you get a shekel for every post. Who is worse?

SHOO SHOO STINKY JEW

INTERNET JEW FIGHT!!!!!!!!!

That's a very humane way of seeing things. He's a great man.

Let me fix your statement:

This is the way manchildren see things

Don't look at me, I'm just happy about this one:

>"The resolution being considered at the United Nations Security Council regarding Israel should be vetoed.
>As the United States has long maintained, peace between the Israelis and the Palestinians will only come through direct negotiations between the parties, and not through the imposition of terms by the United Nations.
>This puts Israel in a very poor negotiating position and is extremely unfair to all Israelis."

Trump MVP.

>manchildren
Trump is one of us in some ways. He's a billionaire manchild. He just won at real life instead of vidyas. And now he'll win at MAGA.

He's president now. You haven't caught on yet that we don't give a fuck what you think of us?

What's wrong yahudi, you're born fucked up?

It's a fine tweet. Love knowing our president says things like a true based American. Not this European style politician.

>2014

>2014
Really digging deep there. How many hours were you going through his twitter to find a cuss word?

shitposter-in-chief

this is why you jews have the worst human relations and why you get constantly shoah'd in the first place.

you should be smart enough to dumb your speech down to appeal to the retards.

Huh. So that's why Cher has it out for him. Must have hit a little too close to home for her.

How can one man be so based? I'm so happy he's going to be our president.

So Trump doesn't want to be mean to stupid people.

I don't know. Someone BTFO how will they ever recover etc...

Seriously, my love for this guy just went through the roof.

OP was born fucked up,sad!

Let the Shekels Hit the Floor

>you stupid ass
>on this special date, September 11th
I had an opportunity to vote for this account for President and I took it, and now this account is President Elect. Amazing.

Not really.
People say all the time that they hate how often politicians lie to them. This is what it looks like, when the lying about their personalities is stripped away. Someone venting frustration onto social media like anyone else might.

Also, a good deal of Trump's strategy was and is keeping the media obsessed with trivial and stupid shit like this,, so they don't look too hard at his platform or at his activities. It's hard to tell where the man ends and the bullshit begins with this guy. He's a savant with a gift for persuasion.

Fake and Gay.
Like the OP.

Hey why don't you Jews that lurk this board contribute by sharing your Jew knowledge, like money matters, investments, common pitfalls of credit, bankruptcy protection, organizing corporations and LLCs, that sort of thing. You all love being smarter than thou so help out some fellow Sup Forums faggots