January 6th everything changes

January 6th everything changes

Donald Drumpf will NEVER be president.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/09/we-actually-elected-a-meme-as-president-how-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whos drumfp?

stop trying to meme hillary into the white house.

You're not even a wizard.

Ha

What is the 6th? Inauguration Day is the 20th.

Prepare you anuses for January 6th, Dumpshitters!

January 6th is the day Congress approves or rejects the Electoral College votes
SPOILER- Theyll approve the EC votes

Bit of a quagmire for some people.

>This shilling again
>Drumpf will never run for president
>Drumpf will never make it to the debates
>Drumpf will never make it to the primaries
>Drumpf will never win a primary state
>Drumpf will never secure the Republican nomination
>Drumpf will never beat Hillary in the general election
>Drumpf will never be voted in by the Electoral college
[YOU ARE HERE]
>Drumpf will never be confirmed by Congress
>Drumpf will never be sworn into office
How long are you gonna keep up this shitty meme?

Just want to thank you guys for giving Hillary such a long break before she becomes president. She already has her cabinet worked out.
I hope you dumb rednecks are ready for 600% more Syrian refugees.

>How long are you gonna keep up this shitty meme?

They aren't going to stop, user.

>spend billion dollars

>entire media in your pocket

>still lose

worst defeat in history

>He still doesnt understand that you cant stump the Trump
Man I'm not sure if I can handle a 4th round of your tears
Good, I can keep laughing at their delusions

That would be Adolf Hitler, you guys' favorite person who ever lived
He had the war in the bag but failed anyways, just like you braindead fucks will with Drumpf

fuck ya larp bread

let's also specuckulate wat we see habbening after the dong's innaug

go

>haha see you assholes November 8th! Say it with me: President Hillary Rodham Clinton!
>y-you pricks are in for a surprise December 19th! Just wait and see! Drumpf will never be President!
>w-wait. Juh-January 6th! Yeah, that's it! January 6th, you all lose! Um..yeah. Fuck you!

The goalposts are in the stands now

You're lucky it's only online.

...for you.

>Good, I can keep laughing at their delusions

I don't think you understand...

Six months from now, they will STILL be trying to meme hillary into the white house.

I'm not even joking.

Remember, Jan 5th is Tres Reyes Magos (Three Wise Man) night aka NOCHE DE REYES (KING'S NIGHT). Jan 6th kids recieve their presents, and Trump will recieve the PRESIDENCY OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WITHOUT DOUBT

Praise kek.

lol
Drumpf a lumpf a brumpf a humpf a lumpf a drumpf
LOL

The sad thing is they dont realize Trump kicked the ball out of the stadium and somewhere into the mesosphere.

Say it with me.
Madam President.

It would be wise not to judge humans by what the jews choose to show on their media.

>>r-reverse stutterposting
you're worse than the SJWs you seem to hate
But when Hillary is officially president you'll all be the ones stuttering not only online, but every time you try to speak in real life
But don't worry, that probably never happens anyway

OP go cut your wrists and bleed out

FUCK DRUMPH AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

remember when hillary scheduled fireworks in NYC for her "win"?

l m a o

I thought you tea-gooks called your chief cucker prime minister or some effeminate shit like that?

Holy shit I am so fucking tired of these threads. You Shills lost, Trumpf will be president, Get over it.

>not realizing that this is the (((left)))'s attempt at meme magic
Let's pray that Kek/Jesus/whatever is shielding Trump, since we all know that this poison infecting the west is actually a slow killer, much like a coiled serpent, ready to strike. Basically the opposite of our beloved Sup Forums which prefers fast and somewhat headlong assaults.

But then again it could be really just be childish drama and denial

Won't need to say this...

...till Ivanka runs.

PRAISE KEK

The inside of her mouth is so disgusting.

#GoldLivesMatter

YAY another round of tears! :D

There's still a chance.

She's going to lose for the 5th time. It would have been nice if it was her 6th loss on 6th of January.

>Trumpf
looks like we haven't lost yet, you mongoloids can't even spell your dear leader's name right
there's still a hint of doubt

I don't know how many times we've been in the news over the years. I think the media secretly loves Sup Forums

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/09/we-actually-elected-a-meme-as-president-how-Sup Forums-celebrated-trumps-victory/

She cancelled them a couple of days prior to the election. Kind of like when you find out your baby has an extra chromosome so you return the crib and pick up some wire hangars while you're in the store.

>I thought you tea-gooks called your chief cucker prime minister or some effeminate shit like that?

Check the FLAG, motherfucker....

I'm a FREEDOM-poster!

I'm surprised she still hasn't been (((suicided))) after her loss.

That bitch is dead before easter, her Parkinson is fucking her hard and there's not enough virgin blood in the world to fix it.

wtfboner.jpg

>>not realizing that this is the (((left)))'s attempt at meme magic

Yes, that's what I meant.

do your worst hillary . you may be schrodenmyers grand daughter or maybe even gurrings bastard line grand daughter but you only have thule society connections. i sense nazi blood in you

but you face with powers you cannot comprehend that make your little team of secret nazi celebrities and world leaders look like manchildren playing magic the gathering

God fucking damn it. I meant to reply to the gentleman above you being arrested for possession of high-capacity assault butter knives.

how deliciously absurd

>God fucking damn it. I meant to reply to the gentleman above you being arrested for possession of high-capacity assault butter knives.

Oh, well then... you are forgiven for replying to the wrong post.

OP will 2nd amendment off Trump on Jan 5th

Did you see they are coming after her for Nevada? They fucked stein from the ballot, which in turn stopped trump winning because it was only a 22K difference or something. It's interesting because hardly anyone there was voting for Clinton, just like everywhere else across America, barely anyone knew a Clinton supporter. It's looking increasingly likely that every state was rigged for her because no one could stomach voting for the corrupt cunt.

No wonder she needed all those messicans

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot, it's been discovered that the people disrupting the electoral college vote we're communicating with the Clinton camp and they are in trouble too. Looks like they paid mental people to dress in color revolution purple and spaz out like at the campaign rallies. We already know the protests were paid for, the forum comments and posts across the internet were paid for (despite being drowned out by hate), and the celeb shilling was definitely paid for. So you gotta start to wonder, DID ANYONE VOTE FOR THIS BITCH AT ALL?

Ilegals, dead people, libtards (6 or 7 times, wherever possible)

Daily sage reminder.

I'd spin this to be more positive, despite a tidal wave of corruption and deception on the part of the elites, the people prevailed.

Why doesn't she get ceramic tooth fillings? That shit looks disgusting.

I find that amalgam is better to chew on than composite (I have one of each on opposite teeth).

>November, 2020

DRUMPF BTFO
SAY IT WITH ME

MADAME PRESIDENT

NOT SO FAST

>Quads
Thank you Kek for blessing us with your presence

Ceramic isn't composite.

>January 6th everything changes
>Donald Drumpf will NEVER be president.

I dont think thats how electoral colleges work,OP.

IT'S HER TURN!!! SMASH THE GLASS CEILING

Good god just disappear you fucking faggot
Every time i see your posts theyre the worst cringe ever

>Sportacus is a dyel
my childhood was a big fat lie

they suck, dont worry

>(1)

My trip triggered your little shill system, didn't it?

We need to burn witches again.

KEK WILL SHINE THE LIGHT OF TRUTH!!