LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=om7O0MFkmpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

could care less :)

damn, i plan to be a soldier when i grow up, are you guys really going to be shitposting and laughing at me if i get captured and brutally murdered?
Cause thats fucked up

Don't go out like a bitch, terrorist groups are more likely to kill you like this than let you go. Go down taking as many with you as possible

>see OP flag
>laugh

nobody cares about you subhuman

>dying for Israel
Trump won't change that, by the way.

As soldier you are basically legal mercenary of the state. You know death is likely in that profession.

Sweden is still 1000x better than Turkey. They will enact anti immigration laws and things will return to normal while you live out the rest of your roach days under Erdogan dictatorship.

I can almost imagine you typing that
>pic related

>As soldier you are basically legal mercenary of the state
Edgy.

yeah but it would emotionally hurt me to know that you guys would be having hehe xD giggle at me burning to death or getting my dick sliced with a knife.

>when i grow up

underage b&

yes

Are those really Turkish men?

>lol
kill yourself faggot, you don't belong here, go back to red-dit.

I will.

Implying this vidéo makes me laugh.
Nothing of the sort son. We gonna kill em all.

t. ahmed

only retards in soon to 404 threads

It's couldn't care less, idiot

Yeah, this shit can only happen if you surrender, otherwise you'll most likely die a quick death

OP is a Arap rapefugee

If you get cornered, then you should be fast and come to terms with the fact that you will die, and that very day is your last one on Earth. Make it count, and take down as many as possible. If you get shot mortality, then fall on the floor and light up a grenade to give them one final surprise as they approach your body to inspect it

Literally what else is a soldier?
You get paid by a government to aggressively enforce its policies.

>Do the robo dance

I dont support killing people. But i do support people laughing at retarded burgers dying in the name of ZOG

Do you know what is going on in this video? Was this suicide or execution?

This is probably the worse way to die. I want Isis to be destroyed already.

Your country has imported a sizable number of these fuckers, you could be next.

No, you go into SERVICE to protect the nation and its freedoms.

>allowing mudslimes to capture you

>not putting le epic bullet through your head

Try harder, son. We don't need any more idiots in our military.

>when i grow up

Hello underage you must be atleast 18 years old to post on this website.

In almost every single one their videos the people being executed start foaming at the mouth.
It's like some sort of fetish.
Also, fake as fuck.

t. I like idea of being cuck of big boys in government.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=om7O0MFkmpw

>this amount of butthurt

Religion of peace strikes again!

Why the fuck would they just stand there and be set on fire if they weren't chained down.

As long as you're getting paid for it, you're not patriotically defending your country, you're just doing your job. Don't expect any respect or salutes on the street for doing your job. Faggot.

You are sacrificing your life for Israel, how do you expect me NOT to laugh.

Didn't someone post an image suggesting one of them was actually their supporter?

>captive soilders die in bad ways during war

boo hoo

Probably Turkroach misinformation.

I don't feel like thousands of my countrymen who are shooting sandniggers halfway across the world are protecting my freedom

>muh fee fees

It's interesting that after all the main organs deteriorate under the fire that their bodies start to spasm while they excess liquid from their mouth. It's reminds me of when I wake up with dry mouth in the morning.

No, your heroism will not be forgotten.

I'd laugh extra hard if a 4channer get's executed by ISIS

Best enemy!

you swedes are disgusting degenerates

desu I'll shed many tears for you if you die

god bless and god speed, user

reddit is down the hall and to the left.

>all these people replying seriously
>not one mentioning "when I grow up"

Seriously, what's the average age here, for real. 15? 16? 17?

So you do care?

Liberals defend these people.

i thought only americans sharted this hard

Jews keep reposting this because it serves the interests of Israel

there's no way to stop this propaganda from working, but you can at least save yourself

dont be fooled, ISIS has not killed any jews

its an easy death... you die in less than 5 minutes - dont be a pussy! our laughter wont change a thing, except you made the world a little bit more enjoyable

this. the reason they got captured is because they surrender hoping to survive. they chickened out at their moment of kalos thanatos (beautifull death) and instead got this one.

I do feel bad for them but I also recognize that these are tremblers. Go down glorious or like this. It's your choice really.

nothing fun with that, what are you a kurdish immigrant? These guys were burnt alive

Liberals also defend these chucklefucks responsible.

Im glad mohammed in Sweden likes watching this.

Sweden is so awesome, now that its overrun

You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the force... not leave it in darkness!

>kalos thanatos

Aquafresh is absolutely based this time.

If you're fighting for the Jews and against your own, then yes. Yes I will.

Don't mind me, just taking my roaches for a walk.

>2nd largest army in NATO
>can't take over small town
>hundreds dead tanks destroyed arms captured

Lol roaches ROASTED

whats a aquafresh?

my god these savages

I don't like roaches, but damn, those are people, I feel bad for them. Turks are still better than ISIS. What's wrong with you people?

I hope Putin kills these ISIS fucks.

Where is the end of that chain connected? Inside his butt?
>mfw

Protip: if you find yourself in a situation like this where you will inevitably burn to death, inhale on the open flames as fast as you can. This will kill you quickly so you don't suffer.

One of those T*rks was an ISIS sympathizer lol

why kill people in this way
why torture people
why do some find this amusing

theres just no need for it. truly disgusting

It's a joke about your nation's flag, it looks similar to a brand of toothpaste named Aquafresh.

ty leaf

>t*rks
>people
Pick one.

don't join this war lad, if you fought for the right cause we'd support you, this war only harms the west

>second largest army in nato
>soldiers slaughtered and captured
>tanks and equipment captured
>proxy turkmen rebel army slaughtered

how will turkey ever recover?

How bad would it have to get for you to go along with such degradation?

I like to think that if I were captured I would cause such a commotion they would have to kill me before I ever reached the TV cameras.

H-hehe, I am really wondering who could be behind this post.
We are all together in this war for freedom from oppression, right, guys?

No implications....

Not if you go out like this.

Yes, now that we have a (((white nationalist))) as president. You don't have to worry about dying for Israel.

Nah, they're both third world hellholes.

I like people who don't get captured

this too, don't let yourself get captured

This is meant more of a message to foreigners as to what may happen if more of them come.

That Russian had a beautiful death. Respect.

kys filthy bug

OP

They are just fucking teenage conscripts. They weren't fighting a fucking holy war. They were forced to be there against their will.

You faggots are all fucking retarded. But then again I shouldn't expect better from Sup Forums.

prez frok

What is b8?

that has to be one of the saddest things i've seen.

damn, this fucked me up. I actually thought it was fake, but at the end i realised it wasnt. Fuck. Why would you even do that to anyone?!