Does Russia have its own Lugenpresse?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/370706-methanol-lotion-poisoning-siberia/
webtv.un.org/live-now/watch/security-council-the-situation-in-the-middle-east-including-the-palestinian-question-7853rd-meeting/5195656068001
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladislav_Surkov
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah but they don't try to undermine the Russian people at every opportunity. Our lugenpress is absolutely traitorous

Russia has a based press, they dont like to talk about problems like corruption though.

So i would say no

>they dont like to talk about problems like corruption though
Ha. So it kinda plays the role of Luegenpresse, but only in a different direction

Yes of course, they all watch state run media.

>they dont like to talk about problems like corruption though.
So they actively lie to deceive the people?
So it IS a lugenpresse where the narrative isn't the truth, but rather the lie the State wants people to believe, and if the media doesn't obey them they get fucking murdered?

Are they actively trying to genocide the Russian people? That's kinda worse than covering up corruption.

Also covering up corruption is not as bad as covering up pedophile rings

I want to crawl up your urethra and snuggle up in the fetal position. You'd be crying in pain and ecstasy, and I would just be calm, surrounded by a room of wet, slippery pink flesh. Maybe one in a while, I'd softly stroke the walls. and you'd feel the prickle of the need to go pee. You'd moan slightly, wouldn't you, dear? I don't even care if you're a man or a woman, because I'd claw my way into your feminine penis or roast beef cave either way. Ohhh, to be surrounded by the salty smell of urine...
Like buttery popcorn. I'd lick everything until I got my fill. I'm so long, too. When I penetrate you, I'm going to stay forever. You'd like that, wouldn't you? I'll just squirm around, and you'd try your best to pull me out, but you'd feel the agony of peeing and stop, and I'd just squirm right back in. I'm waiting for you, and you're so wet now. Ohhhh.

Yes, it's called RT.

Yes they have RT to spread pro-russian propaganda throughout the world. At least their state-run propaganda supports the interest of the ethnic groups it taxes, rather than aiming for their annihilation. I have no problem with propaganda, its a reality of the memetic world we live in. My problem is when these tools are run by foreign nations and used to undermine and fuck over my people entirely.

Sounds little bit too dramatic

I meant that they dont give certain cases the attention they deserve, i wasnt talking about cover ups

Yes, but In Russia it's for the people, not against them, propaganda can be good when used correctly , such as 40s/50s US and Nazis

We do, tho they have more journalistic integrity. They only lie by omissionm, and they, serious ones at any rate, don't engage in clickbait television. They do spin, like any press, but they realise it's crucial for them to maintain trust, so they hold themselves to higher standards than most.

Not one, I repeat, not a SINGLE of the """""news""""" articles published on the English RT has ever criticized Russia of anything AT ALL since like 2010.

Mark the digits, thats where the truth is

rt.com/news/370706-methanol-lotion-poisoning-siberia/

Not sure if this satisfies your hunger for criticism. Or you are look for scathing remarks on a pro-russian news source?

Echo Moscow, Dozhd channel, bunch of on-line websites like Meduza. I check those out time to time to get perspective from "the other side", i.e. a Jew, Ukrainian and Georgian sitting in a small studio and discussing inevitable demise of shitty weak totalitarian Russia.

This article doesn't critizise Russia or even Russians. It's not even big news in Russia. What he means is because it's a media outlet of Putin and his party it's essentially a Lügenpresse. It's entirely biased to convey the viewpoint of Putin.

>they're just as biased
>but I have the same views as they do so it's okay

> It's not even big news in Russia

No, my dear fritz, its on the TV on all news channels for days now.

Ehh.. Do you remember this thing called debates? Our news media holds them as norm and invates people with opinons opposed to the mainstream. RT you so dislike for example often get called propaganda by the people they invite on air. You probably shouldn't trust quality of reporting on RT about russia - because as I said above, they simply won't report some of the less pleasant things, but Your own bias stands out all the same.

And no matter what you think RT, and our domestic news media, does more investigative journalism these days than yours. It doesn't use twitter activists as a reliable source, for one.

>The press are actively trying to genocide our own people

I mean this in the friendliest of ways, but maybe it's time for some psychiatric help. You have passed the border of insanity, burgerfriend.

Frauke Petri is also a regular guest in german media, just like Hofer is in ours. Just because you debate with those you oppose doesn't make yourself more credible. And please don't lecture me on the credibility of RT or breitbart or Alex Jones which all cite each other. This is the same circular logic RT uses. Russians say that RT is credible because RT says it is credible.

He believes that putin is behind everything and so on.

They still think that russia is a totalitarian state, like 20 years ago.

Our country made a development, their media didnt.

(actually, wtf? this guy believes state media in Austria)

Russian degenerates die everyday from surrogate alcohol and shitty drugs. Now some more died than usual. Your country is degenerate. What else is new, Orest?

I don't give a shit RIGHT NOW UNSC PASSED ANTIJEW SETTLEMENT RESOLUTION. NO USA VETO.

FUCKKKK YESSS.

You're making assumptions, Pjottr. Get back to making pro-Putin posts on kikebook and twatter or 2 rubels per hour.

Wouldnt name it a 'lugenpresse', there are some subjects 99% of journalists wont write about though like the caucasus and fsb affairs
>t. lived in russia

The media MUST be neutral. If you see that some journalist trying to push his opinion alongside the news - it's pure propaganda or brainwashing.

link pls senpai

webtv.un.org/live-now/watch/security-council-the-situation-in-the-middle-east-including-the-palestinian-question-7853rd-meeting/5195656068001

You little Austrocuck.

Russia will hack you badly for that insult

does russia fund the daily stormer

>please don't cite media outlets which use Russian sources because I'm realizing this invalidates my argument as I type this

You didn't even have to let us argue, you shot yourself down. You related to Hitler by any chance?

probably not, ethnic nationalism is forbidden by law

Yes it's called RT.
They're good for pointing out America's problems, but they'll never criticize Russia or Putin.

doesnt increasing racial tension in the USA make Russia look superior culturally by comparison while also greatly satisfying their main goal of subverting the US government?

they actually do criticize putin and are generally allowed to say whatever they want because it makes them look more objective and nobody from Russia is watching it. What's important is making people suspicious and opposed to the US govt, the rest is inconsequential.

I seriously doubt russia can influence racial tensions in the us and all vatniks already think russia is superior to the us anyways, so it wouldnt really matter

So what do you expect? RT is not broadcasting in Russia.
Want to hear about problems? - find NTV. Literally CORRUPTION CORRUPTION MURDERS RAPE DRUGS MURDERS all day long.
If you want to hear about political problems - Echo Moscwy (Echo of Moscow) or Dozhd ("Rain", lol), but they're pro liberal fags and praising anti-russia shit and MUH EBIL PUTIN all day long.
1st channel is biased, but TVC is breddy goo, especially Solovyov's show.

And there's shitload military channels, science shit, etc.

russia doesnt know enough to be capable of directly influencing racial relations. however, i think its likely that they correctly credited the daily stormer with creating dylann roof and have been funding the site ever since.

does this stuff actually air in russia? My only perspective of putin is as an evil authoritarian dictator thanks to the effective western propaganda.

Yeah
Dude, in VK ("Vkontakte", russian commie vacuum-lamp version of Kikebook) there's literally anti-Putin groups with MILLION followers.

So I guess it's ok to be edgy as long you don't prasing ISIS or trying to blow up something.

Yeah, when Russia jails a journalist it happens because he crossed legal line, not political one. If putin personally dislikes you you will most likely end up exiled, not killed or prisoned. Kills are mostly done by oligarchs and putin gets very annoyed every time they happen.

There are probably a few by him personally, like any modern president, but generally he frowns on it because he is very much pro Law&Order. He will cross the line when he thinks he must, but generally he is a positive force for legal system.

We have a saying. "King's good, nobility are bastrads"

This reflects modern russia quite well, which is why putin has such support.

>So I guess it's ok to be edgy

No its not worth the trouble

>meme law
>people got fired for posting political opinions
>you dont know how authoreties react
>people got jail time for postings (extremism law)

one IT guy told me once, that VK is a massive liability for your Private Life, easy to hack and basically anyone can get your data

wouldnt use it

Russia's media is totally off the deep end

It's a crazy, nonsensical theatre designed to keep everyone clueless.

Look into this guy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladislav_Surkov

>It's a crazy, nonsensical theatre designed to keep everyone clueless.

how russian logic works

Well the have ''asssociated press'' on RT.
Basically they let idiots write up inflamatory texts and claim that ''this text does not conform with RTs views'' at the end.

During the Croatian independence day they released a pro-Chetnik article by some Serbian ''journalist'' whose father was a Chetnik known for rape, plunder etc.
In the article he paints Croats as some sort of Hyenas who only beat Muh Stronk Chetnik by NATO support and not by mounting a well preparred coordinated offensive which left minimum casualties with isolated incidents of plunder that were processed by our courts later on.
And then he goes on about how they are Russias natural allies etc. despite Croatia getting better economic and military (despite being in fucking NATO we have Russian anti air systems) deals with Russia.

Itt. the Orthodox priests want money and are shilling for it in any way possible.