What are the greatest accomplishments of White Nationalists in the last 30 years?

I'm trying to redpill my rich, successful Chad friend.

Have WN's done any of the following:

1. Built successful Fortune 500 companies
2. Built schools, colleges, textbook companies to educate our youth
3. Built banks, venture capital, or financial institutions
4. Built mainstream news companies to educate the public
5. Built any successful mass media companies to produce European-centric TV, movies, music
6. Built any successful social media networks
7. Successfully won political, judicial, or otherwise important positions of power
8. Anything else of note?

...The only things I can think of are lots of shitty blogs full of easy debunked conspiracies and terribly boring YouTube videos with godawful production values. It seems to me that MODERN white men are terrific failures living in the last century pretending that jobs in the Trades are still important.

Please advise. I'll respond to all well thought out posts.

Other urls found in this thread:

topyaps.com/the-top-10-rich-people-who-were-once-poor
businessinsider.com/billionaires-who-came-from-nothing-2013-12
businessinsider.com/formerly-homeless-people-who-became-famous-2012-6
bloomberg.com/news/photo-essays/2010-12-06/twenty-billionaires-who-started-with-nothing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Memed a man into Presidency

I knew that one was coming. Is he really our guy or (((their))) guy?

Pic related. Provided by a Sup Forums user.

The far right mainly feeds of a struggling low class. Do you expect poor people to become successful entrepreneurs over night?

It's social suicide to come out as a WN. I'm sure many share similar views but are too afraid of speaking out. Most people who have done those things are probably liberals though.

Also, i feel as if this is well thought out bait.

Okay I'll bite. Any other excuses?

topyaps.com/the-top-10-rich-people-who-were-once-poor

businessinsider.com/billionaires-who-came-from-nothing-2013-12

businessinsider.com/formerly-homeless-people-who-became-famous-2012-6

bloomberg.com/news/photo-essays/2010-12-06/twenty-billionaires-who-started-with-nothing

Trump is a kikelover like the rest of the GOP, but he pisses off leftists which is why he won.

That image wasn't made here, probably 8/pol/ or stormfront.

>there is institutional racism against minorities
>all racists are dumb white rednecks that live in trailers

Which one is it?

I'm truly wondering why there seem to be a total lack of notable successes by white nationalists in RECENT times? So many of them espouse the virtues and successes of their ancestors. Why the disconnect?

I'm genuinely curious if I have overlooked any RECENT developments. I'm not interested in pictures of Hitler.

I want to know why the left is so utterly dominant in virtually every industry and business why the right seems to only have a handle on the energy and trades industries.

They sounded the alarm bells that Western Civilization is being destroyed, and people are finally starting to listen.

>t former normie

You're confused. That isn't what this discussion is about. Try and focus.

I'll make this stupid simple just for you: Tell me the greatest accomplishments of white nationalists in the last 30 years.

I think you're triggered possibly, which is why you're avoiding the question.

Okay. That's one. I think that is relevant. Any successes in business or industry?

>white nationalism
That's not a thing
There is only nationalism, race doesn't enter into it you race baiting fuck

>conflating the achievements of ambitious people with no political leanings as "white nationalists"

I guess by that logic, the KKK is solely responsible for the splitting of the atom

He's our guy unless you care about Arab Israel autism.

Do you believe that an extremist label is good for marketing? Specially with so much to lose?

you wouldnt know. any successful and rich WN hides his power level

Also, if you succeed in business theres no reason whatsoever to support some autocracy dont you think? Thats something only desperate people do when they are under some extreme menace (job insecurity, crime, etc).

On the contrary, race is the only thing worth considering and "civic nationalist" literal memery belongs in the trash.

If he's already rich and successful, why does he need to be brought down to your level?

Are you lost? This is Sup Forums.

So you've got nothing I take it? You're unable to answer the original question? Anything else to add besides excuses, trolling, and/or banter?

Different discussion. I'm not biting.

What are the greatest recent accomplishments of white nationalists, Neo-nazis, white supremacists, alt-righters, etc etc, in the last 30 years?

Other than Trump being elected, none of you have listed even one single thing.

Im telling you that the basis of your question is wrong. You're attempting to make your view point seem more credible by falsely claiming that a large majority of people involved in the points you've specified were "white nationalists", when in reality they were simply ambitious people with no such leanings.

Provide me a source for all of your claims if you think otherwise.

Here:
Messed up my response lol

They accomplished nothing simply because they "cannot".

WWII left his mark on the world and the stigma surrounds them still (thank god for that). Let us hope it endures.

Well surely you could point to something built, owned, and operated by a conservative white man of major significance?

Are you telling me there are amazing products, services, and massive successes by white nationalists that are somehow completely hidden from the public?

Sounds like a silly conspiracy theory.

The white race is a disgrace!

I'm trying to understand what you are saying...Are you saying that only unsuccessful people hold white nationalistic views?

>conservative
>white nationalist
pretty big gap between the two

Wait a sec, is OP fighting all the right wing ideology or just far right extremism?

Because if its the former I can just say "my debts" or "not enough money" and you lose the argument lol.

I've made no claims until now... You're avoiding a very simple question. This board is FULL of essentially white nationalists. This board is constantly espousing the virtues and successes of their white ancestors.

It's a VERY simple question: What are the greatest successes of modern white nationalists? I know what your ancestors accomplished. What have they accomplished of note in recent times?

Please focus. Let's have an intelligent discussion for once.

So far we haven't a single example other than Trump's election which white nationalists were only partially responsible for.

Their ideology is socially condemned because of the stigma of WW2 (which is not necessarily a bad thing).

>thread is obviously bait and he will keep posting questions for which he knows the answer

If you're very rich and smart, everyone is a nigger to you.
>Have WN's done any of the following
Henry Ford comes to mind.

I've expected this answer. Here is my rebuttal and I look forward to your response.

Explain in detail what has stopped white nationalists from building a private school, creating a homeschooling curriculum, building a social network, or creating a mainstream movie or TV show?

Is there some sort of secret police that stops white nationalists from engaging in legal business activities? Have there been any attempts to build anything of note? What was the result.

>Are you saying that only unsuccessful people hold white nationalistic views?

Are you trying to say Europeans are unsuccessful? Since white nationalism was the de-facto norm of Europeans since the beginning of time. The US practiced defacto white nationalism and was only eliminated by social engineering in the 1960s. Most successful people are conservatives, and hold some white nationalist view, although not all of them are 100% white nationalist because the current climate prevents white nationalism adherence. Some rich successful people call themselves "libertarians", but libertarianism, which is an overwhelmingly white ideology is just their unintentional desire to be around whites.

You're pretty fucking stupid aren't you OP? What other stupid things do you believe? That all races are biologically equal?

This.

Rich and ambitious people often have to keep a minimal level of PR up to get media coverage.

No company is going to go completely opposite to the narrative that was established after the Civil Rights Movement. That's just suicide.

> makes a shit ton of claims in op.
> claims he didn't make any claims.

Merchant.jpeg

>civic nationalism

beat me to it.

I'm not fighting anything. I have observed this massive homage to the successes of the ancestors of white nationalistic people. They go on endlessly about how much past European men accomplished.

I want to know if there is a SINGLE THING any of them have accomplished in the last 30 years. Have they won a SINGLE battle? Built a school? Built a system of banking? Have they accomplished anything notable for their fellow whites?

So far everyone who has posted in this thread is arguing semantics, avoiding the question, giving silly excuses and generally avoiding what is a simple question.

Who says there aren't? They can keep their opinions hidden from the public. Why do you think american polls failed in their prediction?

/thread

>dont forget your SAGE lads

You've made the positive assertion before asking the question, so the burden of proof lies with you. I've stated that you are wrong with these assertions, and yet despite directly addressing this you've yet to show any concrete facts rather how you "feel".

So, if you want to have an intelligent discussion, be intelligent and provide facts.

To answer your question, I don't believe "white nationalists" have contributed much to society aside from hitler sending Europe into ruin. Most accomplishments are done through ambitious people who don't really much about race and focus more on merit.

>race doesnt enter into it
what is japan, china, the entire middle east, etc.
you dumb fuck, ethno nationalism is the only answer

Yep he was a very successful WN. Perfect example.

But my question is what has been done in the last 30 years that is notable?

No leaf. You're pretty stupid.

The first line of my post said: THE LAST 30 YEARS.

I'm very aware of our ancestors accomplished. What have their progeny managed?

Anything?

This thread is getting rather long. None of you can reference a SINGLE THING?

It's just massive triggerings all around?

>want to know if there is a SINGLE THING any of them have accomplished in the last 30 years.

White nationalists (Richard Lynn) head the intelligence journal board, they also help fund the Pioneer Fund, they got Donald Trump elected, they built the successful town of Orania.

So despite success in business none of these people have managed to invest in anything that strictly supports white people?

I can't think of a SINGLE product or service that caters to people on the far right. Literally nothing of note.

At least nothing in the last 30 years. Everything of importance seems to be built, dominated, and run by the left.

....Wait...I just thought of something: Breitbart. That's one. Anything else?

I made no claims. I asked a question. A question you can answer. Are you too triggered to think? I though white brains were superior.

MacDonald did a lot of media. Ton of physicists, too. Also a Nobel Prize for the discovery of genetics with one of either Watson or Crick, can't remember the one.

Trump is also president but I'm not sure of the Trump Org is big enough for fortune 500.

In the past we achieved much more and most of the founders of companies on the 500 agreed with us. It just doesn't go over well now because modern American corporations are globalist.

I guess the fundamental rebuttal is that we made America great and founded all of those companies as nearly everyone was a white nationalist in the USA for most of its history. Only recently did the corporations become globalist, which has resulted in the current system which is slowly destroying itself.

If it is really just about which industries are right wing, most of them are. Military, Natural resources, Energy, Agriculture, Manufacturing, etc... The only ones that aren't are media, education, social services etc. Impossible to find explicitly white nationalist businesses because the movement back to normal has barely begun.

So if you're rich and smart why wouldn't you create anything to benefit your people? Doesn't make sense at all does it?

So what you're essentially saying is that in the last 30 years, many white men have become rich and powerful, and have done nothing to help other whites? Therefore, there are NO successful white nationalists whatsoever?

Please advise.

New balance, brave browser, chic fila...?

You sound retarded.

>I made no claims

Youve made a large waste of a thread.

>The first line of my post said: THE LAST 30 YEARS.

So you want to move the goalpost, you little stupid shithead? Well, okay. Andrew Brietbart, Donald Trump, Stephen Bannon are all quasi-white nationalist since they believe immigration is bad, and believe that America should be unapologetically white since that's America heritage. Tons of people believe this, so the amount of quasi-white nationalist are extremely high. Jared Taylor was also successful, although he changed his career to help advance white nationalism via the American Renassiance, and Richard Spencer, has also helped spread and promote their ideas in the public space.

No you didn't win the thread. You've won nothing.

Are you saying essentially white nationalists haven't done anything? I'm sure there has to be at least ONE example of a retired, wealthy white nationalist whose managed to created something specifically for the benefit of other far-right white people? Someone near the end of their life with nothing to lose and the resources to make their vision happen?

Or is there some large battle they've won in the last 30 years (other than Trump)?

Oh, and why would they have to keep their opinions quiet? There are plenty of WN's who are very public, like Richard Spencer.

Nothing. There is no way for you to go radically against the social narrative and still achieve success in a grand scale.

What did the communists achieve in the UK in the last ten years? Nothing. They're not relevant and they're going strongly against the narrative. Everyone dismisses them as lunatics. Same with white nationalists post civil rights movement. The communists in Russia 100 years ago however, they achieved a lot. Because they were going WITH the narrative.

>I can't think of a SINGLE product or service that caters to people on the far right. Literally nothing of note.

Of course not.

Products are meant to be sold to the mass. The more people you get consuming your stuff, the better. Therefore, you're not going to appeal to a minority that will make the majority hate your product. You're not going to want to cull 95% of your buyers.

For argument's sake: most people today are centre-left and completely disgusted by anything far-right.

Ergo, do not appeal to the far right, otherwise you lose a huge chunk of popular support.

Any far-right exclusive institution is doomed to fail currently because of what i said above.

>Why do you have to keep opinions private
>Literally had the SPLC working with FBI for at least a decade until recently.

Lmao what?

>Successful businessman on the rise
>Full blown NatSoc
>"Fuck this, Im going open with my ideology even if that costs me my entire life's work and I end up sleeping under the bridge"

Makes perfect sense loool

I've asked a clear question. I asserted nothing. But thank you for your responses nonetheless.

I want to know very simply: what are the greatest victories and accomplishments of white nationalists in the last 30 years? When people who hold those views look at their group and say, "We've accomplished X, and we should be proud!", I want to know what "X" is.

There are only two examples, both of which I came up with: Trump and Breitbart.

Anything else?

I'm fine with your answer:

> I don't believe "white nationalists" have contributed much to society

I don't want to color this discussion with my own thoughts too much. I'm genuinely curious what other white nationalists think about their recent successes or lack thereof. All the discussion seems to be focused on people long dead.

Here is another discussion: How do living white nationalists reconcile the success of their ancestors, and then look at say the Fortune 500 where you can't find a single entity whose focus is on providing goods and services for people who hold far-right views?

Good answer. Thank you. I wasn't aware of any of that.

Excellent post. You've given me a lot to think about.

New Balance? The shoe company? Can you elaborate?

No. The first line of the post said: "30 Years". I'm not interested in hearing another glorious tale of how Hitler was some savior or how Henry Ford did some great things over 100 years ago.

I want to know what White Nationalists are accomplishing NOW. I want to know if the entire movement is nothing but talk, LARPing, and endless paralysis by analysis. I watch all these videos and read the blogs and it just seems like endless complaining, news, and trivia.

I wanted to know if I'm missing something. It seems like the attitude of white nationalists is that they can't accomplish anything and the only solution is violence or a collapse. An idea which I find ridiculous.

This is some weapons grade autism responding.

Great answer. Thank you. Makes a lot of sense.

Do you see any future for the far right?

There was recently a Twitter's torn over New balance explicitly supporting Trump. They are about as nationalist as you can get without being sued.

That's also why we have to keep quiet, really. Every public corporation can face anti-discrimination lawsuits if we only hired white people. That can include catering only to white people. But as someone that went to Berkeley I can assure you that white people time still happens even in the most leftist environments.

If said people came up public they would lose a lot of costumers and many people would just boycott them. Whats so fucking hard to understand? They might exist but you would never hear them in that regard. That would be the most retarded marketing error ever.

>Another important question would be: "why dont white nationalists SAGE threads?"

There is potential if it evolves into some sort of widespread edgy counterculture after too much dissatisfaction with the left. It can grow into something bigger if it can be "sold" (at this point we'll all complain people are selling out our identity and we'll turn far left, just watch). It depends on a lot of stuff, though, mainly if the right-wing parties win in Europe and if Trump does a good job.

Sure the SPLC and the FBI are concerns if you're doing something illegal.

You people always talk about all these entities that are keeping you down, but that wasn't my question.

Please explain in detail what exactly would stop you from building a small European-centric, right leaning school, or say a tutoring center?

Why haven't WN's built a small social network? Why don't they have a single bank or way to fund their ideas similar to Patreon?

Many of these things could easily be accomplished by 3 or 4 people working together part time. It seems like the far right in the last 30 years is limited to the following ideas:

1. Absolutely nothing can be accomplished. Somehow everything we need to do is illegal.
2. The only constructive activity is endless debate and analysis.
3. No one has a plan or idea to push the movement forward.

Every single book, video, or thing I read from the far-right deconstructs problems we're all aware of and NONE of them ever offer a solution outside of: wait for collapse, run into the woods, or fight a race-war.

The evidence with new balance, duck dynasty, chic fila, etc, suggests the contrary.

The real financial reason why you can't go full white nationalist is because you would face lawsuits, not the loss of costumers.

So you're saying that building a home-school curriculum that teaches far-right ideology and European history, and is sold online to other people with the same beliefs, is either not possible or financially unfeasible?

Do you need more examples?

Why do you feel that any business venture has to target the entire market? Usually that is the opposite of success in modern business. Most businesses target a niche and cater to their needs intimately.

Are there any products or services that cater to the far-right market that have been successful in the last 30 years?

In the current age it only takes some charismatic figure to just start bitching on the social media for you to have a full blown boycott. But yes, Im pretty sure there would be lawsuit vultures as well.

Most businesses focus on a narrow market. Apple for example focuses only on those affluent enough to spend $800 on a phone. They're not trying to go after budget consumer even though they have hundreds of billions of dollars to do so.

Your postulating that all far-right businesses have to cater to a large market. Why?

Why aren't those in the far-right building goods or services for their market?

Why do people on the far-right always seem to be so cheap when it comes to spending on things that benefit them? For example, Sam Hyde is one of the first right wing comedians to come along in awhile. He has almost no financial support on his Patreon, yet supposedly has legions of far-right fans.

Please explain the disconnect.

Good points all around. And yes, I agree, there will be a lot of contrarians if the right succeeds.

Lol you idiot. Yes institutional racism is a real thing. I had huge issues with nobody calling for job interviews even though i had good grades in uni and lots of extra curriculum activities. My dad suggested it might be my foreign name so I changed it to a western name and suddenly everyone is calling. That's what institutional racism is

And yeah rednecks are still illiterate morons.

Those are good examples, but what is disconcerting is the lack of products and services that cater to the far right. Education and mass media are two areas devoid of investment.

>this board espouses the values of their white ancestors

This is delusional. Pol are just NEET virgins roleplaying you fool

>I'm trying to redpill my friend
>any more excuses

Go somewhere else to bait, faggot

You can't legally discriminate in the public sector. Most of those things you are asking for are not legal.

So basically 1 for the most part.

We do a lot of those things regardless using mostly international law as protection (irony?), but it simply can't be in your face or you would get shut down.

Simply legalizing discrimination would result in the desired outcome. That would probably result in a race war, unless the welfare state guaranteed starvation wages to the coloreds.

So why didn't you fuck off back to vietnam or wherever?

Narrow/niche markets do have costumers from non white minorities (you make it sound like niggers cannot afford smartphones). Even if they didnt, many white/caucasian customers could just condemn their opinions and dont buy the product at all.

Do you think they will publically let people learn about their ideology when they're in the top? It's bad for business so that's a no go anytime. Don't think there are any serious WN up there but there sure are racists.

There's still discrimination. You can only ban overt racism. I was saying before that nobody was calling me for job interviews despite having a pretty good resume. I changed my name to a western name on the resume on the advice of my father and suddenly I was getting many calls and got a job at the first place that interviewed me.

Though a little discrimination is a good thing because it forced my father to learn English asap when he moved here because he realised he would have to intergrate to some degree quickly or he'd remain unemployed.

Because I like fucking your mum so much

Since this thread is ending I'll state my views on the subject:

White nationalists, white supremacists, and neo-Nazis are literally some of the stupidest people alive. Literally sub-human, nigger-tier IQs.

It's why they've accomplished next to nothing. There are virtually no products or services aimed at their fellow WN's because they're all too stupid, or too fucking cheap to make the investments, which means in the long run: their ideologies are doomed.

At the very best they might get some mild nationalism in what will soon be entirely multi-cultural societies. I find the idea of these people actually running a successful whites-only country preposterous.

Whatever our ancestors had seems to have been entirely lost. The total lack of success by white nationalists to build goods and services for their peers, gives me no reason to believe they will be successful in the future. I mean holy shit, these idiots can't build even one tiny private school to educate our children? They can't write and sell a textbook to their fellow WN's? Sad.

I'll add: WN's lack any ability for self-reflection. It amazes me that none of them seem to realize that all they ever do is argue, debate, and analyze. Virtually none of their discussions ever results in some constructive planning that isn't ridiculously illegal.

Do you always get emotionally triggered like a woman when men are trying to have intelligent discussions?

Education depends on the government. Even so-called private schools depend on the government at this point. There has been no possibility of government funds for nationalist causes until the election of Trump.

Mass media is typically a losing venture. I have been thinking of subsidizing a publication myself, but am too focused on my career right now. Give it a few years before I can replace MacDonald.

None of the things I've suggested imply discrimination. There is literally nothing illegal about building a private school teaching far-right, European values.

That is one example of a hundred I could give you.

>muh joos

ah, I see the /leftypol/ raids are still ongoing.

It's not legal though. Even I would have to hire some Pajeets to work for me if the company ever became noticeable.

Just because you choose to fill the 'diversity quota' with people that are as culturally close to you as possible doesn't mean it's not forced diversity.

I actually don't have an issue with trying to keep your country homogenous like what the Japanese do. But yeah neo nazis etc are typically the most useless people in society. I see it in pol too.

I think Australia and America are good for multiculturalism but Europe fucked up badly. Politicians are throwing away their national identity to prove a point or something. The modern ideology is all about GDP and tax revenue, these things are all accounting issues and so things like culture and identity are meaningless to them. Europe is fucked either way. If you elect hard right wing parties to deal with migrants you'll also bring back old European squabbles, guaranteed.

You would think with all the money white people have they could scrape together enough funds to build one school.

Pretty pathetic that the entire education system is leftist and or Christian (same thing really)

Henry Ford.

None of the forms I fill out ever ask my background unless I'm abo or a woman. I don't have any advantage for being non-white in job market.

I agree 100%. Great post. Europe is fucking doomed.

One thing that WN's never want to admit is that the same nationalistic and far-right fuckheads they love, are the same people who fought pointless wars endlessly and decimated Europe. In the process I think they wiped out the the warrior-genetics white people used to have.

While I have no evidence of this: my theory is that all the wars of the 19th and 20th century essentially killed off the vast majority of our warriors leaving only the effeminate cowards and fat lardasses/NEETs that now comprise the majority of white men.

>I think Australia and America are good for multiculturalism

No no no no.

For fuck sake, how many times do you need to be told. Multiculturalism doesn't work. PERIOD. It will always die and destroy itself the same way it has done in history. Europe only fucked up because the effect of multiculturalism are easy to see, and it is easy to see how destructive they are. But make no mistake, the same destructive effects are happening to Australia and America.

And to answer your question, I think there are a lot of moderately successful people who are at least sympathetic to WN causes.

That is, I think there are a lot of successful white people who would rather not be a minority in their own country.

For a long time, and even today, there is an enormous stigma with taking a "pro-white" stance publicly. If someone did this, they would be vilified, and face financial ruin. It's just not worth the risk for some people.

I think in the coming years, it's going to be increasingly obvious that people will have to choose between being racist, or being a minority in your own country. Whenever that happens, the kinds of businesses you're talking about will start to spring up.

For now, it's not an existential threat to most white people, so identifying as probably the most demonized group in the world isn't yet worth the risk.

LAST 30 YEARS YOUR ILLITERATE FUCKHEAD! IT WAS IN THE FIRST FUCKING LINE OF THE POST!

How do you suggest we build these institutions in a big way without losing a discrimination lawsuit?

If the SPLC was an informant of the FBI, could you see the government being hostile to any overt white nationalist institution?

Some of these things have been made, btw. We just have to keep them hidden so you wouldn't know about them unless you bothered to look.