Argentina isn't white

>Argentina isn't white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j8ZukljHncI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Another dirty slut
>white

Waiting for South America to get nuked

>She's a slut because she has big breasts and would never fuck a loser like me.

>older than 14
>braces
disgusting

>Romania isn't white

>disgusting
You spelt HOT wrong.
Which is pretty fucking amazing, given that it's a three-letter word.
Says who? The burgers?

honestly this only an autist would assume that. its just a sporting event.

i kinda like em

>Says who? The burgers?

kek you forgot pic related

Fucking, ugggghh. Can you imagine pushing her face down into the bed, wrapping your hands around her big, don't tits, and slowly sliding your cock into her? Then just working it in and out, listening to her moan until you push in as far as you can and deposit a a huge load deep inside her.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH, I DON'T WANT TO FUCK 5/10 GIRLS MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE

SOFT tits

Nom.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Boobs

> t.average Argentinian

argentina isn't white. it does have a small white population though

That's France though. Get your colour vision checked.

>small white population
About 0.01% though

Real talk though--I wish they just used mayo, instead of that nasty horseradish mayo bullshit. Horseradish is fucking gross. Fuck Jews.

I know this is pasta but isn't mcchicken sauce mayonnaise?

Wot

>Brought to you by Carl's Jr

My dick tbqhhbtntbott (to be quite humbly honest but trying not to be over the top)

i love this pasta

I can't imagine the bargaining power white people have in Argentina. Literally living like kings and queens among all the negros and mestizos

prez frok

>Nigeria isn't white

Go find yourself a welfare nigger that only thinks 5 minutes into the future.

Take a trip to the bottom of the well because you don't want have the energy to find a real white man. Also I am sure you are on your computer/phone 24/7... but you need a guy who will be at your call at all times to be your gratification slave while you get to walk on a red carpet as their white prize cunt.

Don't you realize that before women liberation a man could get a job and support his family?
You miserable bitches wanted to play office instead of house and added two times the amount of people to the workforce. This brought wages down by half. Then you miserable cunts fight for illegal immigrants and multiculturalism and are adding cheap labor to compete with both white men and women.

Now your miserable cunt wonders why your white boyfriend doesn't have the money to wine and dine you every night to keep you feeling cherished and important. You are a fucking downward spiral of indoctrinated retardation and think somehow you have been freed.

I fucked miserable cunts like you off tinder every week and they all have the same thing going for them. A worn out fuckhole who thinks that getting to play handsome tommy is the right thing for women.

Your miserable whore of a cunt is so white flagged you would rather fuck a shitskin because you don't want to deal with the hardship of what a good white family once was.

Rot in hell, civilization destroyer.

Argentinian women

You're crazy, real horseradish is delicious and nutritious.

Would love to help them fix their lack-of-whiteness problem.

The Falklands aren't Argentina's.

Well Argentina is whiter than America.

Making some plans

>disgusting

funny way to spell "sexy." You yurops need to learn english.

t-t-thanks rabbi

ARGENTINIANS AREN'T WHITE.

THEY ARE THE SONS OF THE SOUTH AMERICAN LAND, JUST LIKE US

HELLO MY ARGENTINIAN BROTHERS

It's a fetish of mine

>I only date white women because I want my kids to look like me
>I only hire the most qualified people, it just so happens that they are all white
>I would never speak to mudasir because him and his ilk live thousands of miles away, in their own homogeneous nation
>There are no separate facilities for people of color because there are no people of color
>Swearing is degenerate

consider yourself debunked
you used to be cool, patriarchie

>small white population
Try again.

That's where you're wrong friendo: I was never cool.

you dare to tell someone if he's white or not?

dirty 56%

you should be cleaning my shoes with your tongue

do they count whites like america though?

we only recently added a "non hispanic white" percentage.

Muh dick

Your point is kind of defeated by the mestizo in the Argentina jersey leering at her from behind.

after you get my bayonet out your daddies guts at tumbledown faggot

is this a meme for the Malvinas war?

my dad didn't even fought in that war

>Malvinas war
Falklands UK where you got assraped by the Brit Army !
>my dad didn't even fought in that war
Fucking weak cunty coward like his faggot small dicked autist son right

0/10 won't even reply

WHY ARE YOU BULLYING US, WHY DO YOU MAKE SO MANY THREADS ABOUT US LATELY, STOOOOOOOOOOOP

0/10

>0/10 won't even reply
Haha You tiny minded faggot I WINRAR !

she has piercing

A leaf would make that anit white meme. Fuck of Nu Pol.

Heres another spic wetback rapist living in USA
You will be shot dead soon scum cunt when that wall goes up ok

he took the bait, the you took it, then I took it

this maymay is so funny xD

You Argie Scum /Filth are lesser than Gypsies an the World Hates you ok !

Rape baby.

Just be an Hero you dumbassed weak Faggot ok

>France comments on whiteness in a football thread

she's only 15

give her a few £s an she will be your slutz most argie women are dirty whores

MODS FILTHY SPIC PAEDOS DETECTED !

>Yet another race-baiting troll thread
Don't even care, but check out Jorges Baigorria's tactical shooting vids. This is what survival in Argentina looks like.

youtube.com/watch?v=j8ZukljHncI

that only makes it better

> be british
> get raped
> pay welfare to the rapist, and let them have your capital city

I think I know why you hate us so much, you have to distract yourself from real issues right

pedophilia is attraction to pre-pubescent kids you faggot

I wanna nut onto those braces

Brexiteer Paki bashing /mudslime house burning TOP Bloke Hooli here , 8 confirmed kills
Maybe you wanna show some Respect spic rapist

technically, a pedo is anyone right of center who is attracted to something

post moar argentinian jailbaits

>pre-pubescent kids
No its Not NEET Autist Faggot ok
In Real Societies its an attraction/fixation to children .. I really wanna brick your head in so badly you dirty bastard !

>white
>chacarita
how?

I apologize, I thought you were british, I guess I forgot there were so many pakis in the UK. Well I guess I better get used to it, at this pace,( birthrates) you will be the majority in 2 generations

>says John Wayne Gacy here

Kekd hard

Chacarita is better than Boca

I am PURE BREED !
My Dad killed many in our sovereign nation the falklands lad

holy shit the edge lad

that's called the difference between northern and southern europeans, doesn't mean they aren't white

>jailbait

Age of consent is 13 in Argentina. Brb moving to Argentina

>everyone in this thread

you're just mad that argentina is whiter than you uncultured burger murican cucks

argentina is southern european for the most part, which is why cucks from sweden and germany always call them non-white

even though it is the northern european countries that are getting cucked, and by the way, snowniggers were practically ISIS of the 1st century until after the greeks and romans taught them civilization

gotta kill everyone in the name of odin isn't much better than killing in the name of allah, though you guys praise the former because they had blonde hair

There's no such thing as McChicken sauce, it's just mayo

>Risks his life for two tiny islands
>ends up working to pay to invaders, rapists, and lazy sandniggers

"Latin" America has a different definition of "white" than ours

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Damn I love argentine girls. I will problably droping my girl to pick one.

>tfw most of 13 yo girls look like 16

>can't keep control of two tiny islands

>Paedo an your LEA notified expect arrest on xmas day lol

no, they are white just like americans are.

south america received a lot of european immigration from southern europe. the only reason you call them non-white is because they are more tan than germans and swedes, but the reason for this is because they live in an area with more sun.

btw, european civilization began in southern europe, germans 2,000 years ago acted basically like muslims today.

>t. Abdul bin Mohamed

only if you give garotinha

I am Lord Keks Messiah , an he wills this Bread posters a hopeful new year , but the Argies an paedos you will be visited by LEA/Cops ok Respect Lord Kek ....

funny enough, your "vikings" ancestors were just like ISIS burning and raping

but that was ok because they had the right hair color, yep

good thing we take our civilization from the southern europeans. we would have lived in straw huts for eternity if we followed the lead of the germanic man.

funny enough there are more niggers in the United States, and United Kingdom than in Argentina