DRUMPF CAN STILL BE STOPPED

It's not over yet, Drumpf can still be blocked!

Tell your friends, tell your family, tell everyone you know to CALL THEIR SENATORS and push them to block Drumpf by not confirming the Electoral College votes for him on January 9th when they meet to confirm them.

If the United States Senate does not confirm the votes for Drumpf cast by the EC, then the house of representatives gets to choose a president. Their first method of choosing when a candidate is below 270, is to choose the one with the most EC votes.

This is very important. If we can get the senate to reject enough Drumpf votes, then Hillary will actually have more causing her to be the choice of the house of representatives.

We still have a chance, but everyone needs to call their senators. Do it, Hillary can still be the next president!

Is this what drumpftards actually want? To have not actually won because it was hacked? Hillary was actually the winner based on all of the exit polls and the snap polling that was conducted all summer long.

Drumpf has illegitimately won the presidency, and we need to petition our senators to block the electoral college's votes for Drumpf on Jan 9th. They can still change the outcome. Hopefully as more and more hacking comes to light, they will do the right thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=trump ruined my sex life
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmfao fuck off shill faggot

Says the incresingly nervous man for the 10,000,000th time this year

Stage 4: Depression

awwww

widdle dwumpfkins gonna cwy?

This is out last chance!! It's time for Madam President! We all know its her turn

It's over faggot, you lost.
And if you ever want to win an election again, your going to have to stop it with all the anti-white bullshit.

>Hillary was actually the winner based on all of the exit polls and the snap polling that was conducted all summer long.

Based on polling carried out by a biased MSM? GTFO!

I swear special snowflakes and their habit of going full retard might bring me out of existential depression yet.

Thank you for everything you do. Merry Christmas you sick soulles bastard I love you for being so dumb!

It was fun while it lasted, Drumpfinnywumpfinnies.

Pack it up.

OP, you may be 50 years old, but you have the political maturity of a child.

The chances of your scenario are 0.00000000000001% unless Trump commits a felony before then.

And this would be true if the senate and house were 100% democrats.

Like holy fuck, I was so calm and almost bored with the election when suddenly Drumpf won. How America, HOW? I get that there are a lot of misogynists out there... but enough of them to make up a plurality?

Hell, it's not even the misogynism that bothers me more than how people are willing to excuse de facto breaking up NATO, sexual assault, racism and taunting disabled people for what... like what exactly? There's literally nothing this guy has. Economic policy? Barely any economists want to support him on that. He improvises foreign policy. He threatens free speech. He has been proven to lie all the time. I wouldn't have cared so much - after all, I'm European - but that this guy cuddles with Putin and has supreme command over nuclear weapons that he clearly has no idea how to use but is still seemingly willing to use them casually. I'm genuinely horrified at the catastrophic, if not apocalyptic, consequences that are suddenly not a distant possibility anymore from a Drumpf presidency.

Flame me all you want, but let me state this again:

Dear Drumpf supporter,

No matter how the election turned out, you're still a piece of shit. Human garbage. If Drumpf makes it through one presidential period and everything have been fine, even if things have even gotten better during those four years, you're still a gigantic asshole. Even if I understand that your political stance can come from various factors and events during your life - abusive parents, or perhaps being bullied in school - nothing justifies your actions towards those who are disabled, or women, or minorities. You're still the unfortunate result of your dad not using a condom.

Seriously, fuck you.

Sincerely,

Your European friend.

STOP DEAD NAMING TRUMP YOU TRANSPHOBIC BIGOTED SHITLORD!

I WILL NOT TOLERATE TRANSPHOBIC IGNORANCE AND HATRED ON MY BOARD!

>house of representatives
>GOP controls the House and the Senate

Leftism should be considered a mental disorder

KEK IS ON HILLARY'S SIDE

Go jump off a very very high bridge op

Just try to do it and watch the Americans going for another civil war.

While you are back home submitting yourself to the will of Allah and while your sisters are getting raped and flogged by Ahmed, we will be back in America building a big beautiful wall and getting our economy back in shape.

this is a troll thread, but apperantly if you take NY and Cali out of it, trump actually had more popular votes.

Also supposedly Bill only had like 42% of the popular vote when he won the EC

pack your bags or load your guns.
And by guns i guess you are just SOL huh, since those are all bad and stuff, and youd never need them because your government would never turn tyrannical, huh?
Good luck with your bow, Katniss!

If they dont make trump pres then tensions in the country might go beyond breaking pointand could lead to a civil war

awwww little brit faggot gonna shit post? yeah I don't give a fuck what you think. I'm glad brexit happened will teach stupid fucks like you not to be global elitists that drain societies of culture and traditions.

Nice digits

THERE'S STILL TIME.

#slit4hill
#adamandstevenotadamandeve

>Be child living in the 22nd century
>Crime is only seen in blue states, and only in the inner cities
>All debt has been erased
>it's Donald Trump's birthday
>Hetero Cis Straight parents drive family to Trump Towers, which for the past 100 years has been modified to also be a space elevator and a rocket ship
>See billions of other white Americans go to Trump Towers
>Also see Baron Trump arrive at Trump Towers to celebrate his dad's birthday with all the women of Japan and his friends when they fought in the great Minecraft war of 2042
>Get specially selected to meet Donald Trump, who had his brain injected into a super computer and still is president of the USA
>Recieve an old relic hat with the worlds "Make America Great Again"
>Keep it as a token of gratitude
>Go back home and online
>Look at news feed
>First the article says "How we can resurrect Hillary and stop Donald Trump from being President forever and ruin what Obama has done for this country"

wtf are you mentally ill?

Let's do it #Hilldawgs !

>Electoral College votes for him on January 9th when they meet to confirm them.
JUST QUIT ALREADY YOU GOD DAMN SNAKE!

>hahaha DRUMPF checkmate bigots.

There is no way this isn't pasta

In some way I find it endearing to see the NeverTrumpers grasp at impossible, delusional strategies to deny him the throne of God-Emperor.
I hope this January 9th meme makes it to the mainstream; I wouldn't mind a fresh batch of salt on January 10th.

>It's obly Democrats who hate Trump, Republicans like him a lot.
user.... Who started all this "#NeverTrump" bullshit....

very nice

also
>space elevator AND rocket ship
hell yes. defeats the purpose of a space elevator but thats how prosperous we must be that we can afford it just for shits and giggs

January is statistically the month with the most suicides every year. This year will be a new record. The libtards have already stopped fucking each other because of Trump so suicide is the next logical step.

Trump's kind of right. Watching win after win after win after win is kind of tiring.

>libtards stopped fucking
Source or explanation?

There is a way to prevent Trump from being your President. Kill your stupid self.

(((Ben Shapiro))) and Glen Beck.

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the primaries. Does not having the lead at the primaries count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still campaigning right now and she has been the best candidate in the USA for how many years now? She's fighting one of the worst candidates in the republican party who just happens to have a lead because he's feeding off the energy of being Donald Trump in 2016. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best fucking candidates in the democrat party, she almost won last time and would of won if Obama wasn't black. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just stepped out of bounds when talking about immigrants, just like Bernie did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the candidate because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this fucking candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Its the 6th, not the 9th you retard.

liberals must be suicidal, to be pushing for civil war this badly

or do they think all the cops they've been attacking the past few years are gonna suddenly defend them from cletus and jaykqwon?

Yeah, I sure the Republican controlled Senate will reject the confirmation of the Republican President elect so that the Republican controlled House can pick Democrat Hillary Clinton. Kindly kill yourself.

That was in the primaries when the GOP thought that Trump wouldn't win against Hillary.
Now that Trump gave them control of legislative and judicial branches for the next two decades, they might be more reluctant to vote against him.

>his space elevator isn't mobile

wow you must be poor

>If the United States Senate does not confirm the votes for Drumpf cast by the EC, then the house of representatives gets to choose a president. Their first method of choosing when a candidate is below 270, is to choose the one with the most EC votes.

False.

It's not like they are gonna cry. Also why it takes a long time to get an US president into the White House?

> anti-zionist Sup Forums supports Zionist Trump

They continually, ritually, habitually set themselves up for losses. It's hilarious.

i love this pasta

But why you're posting this at Sup Forums?

God Im so sick and tired of you left wing FAGGOTS trying to say that this election was illegitimate. Leading up to Nov 8... all we had was the media shitting on Trump and telling us Hillary was a show in. The fact is that she blew it.... between the bullshit email scandal, anthony weiner and his laptop that had PILES of shit on it that could never be brought into the light lest the whole government crumbled.

We all know the truth asshole. It wasn't the Russians. It wasn't a hacked election machine. It was a entitled candidate who had her head too far up her ass to actually WIN this election. She didn't fight in the areas that put Trump over the top. And in the light of day it showed that she doesn't have what it takes to be president.

And one more thing. All you mind numbingly stupid people who eat that spoon fed pablum coming from MSM telling us how bad Trump is and how terrible his policies are.... This is the reason you think he's like Hitler and will cause WWIII. He's not. They created this monster. Now you are afraid of his creation. It's a joke really.

I know DJT and what he has done over 30 years in NYC. Besides financial kindness to people who are in need, he's a very smart guy with an unconventional can do attitude. His antics during the election was brilliant. He stayed the top news story in virtually every news cycle by clowning around and pushing the envelope with policy and common sense ideas. This is how you win an election without spending $1.2billion of your own money. There's an old saying... No PR is bad PR. And he used this like a genius.

The monster the MSM created is not the President you will have. You'll see the hard way as you cry in your safe spaces and get your therapy puppies.

Will liberals ever give up?

You already lost the election 3 times just give up already Jesus.

No this is bargaining.

lmgtfy.com/?q=trump ruined my sex life

Sure.

4th round of winning? Don't mind if I do!

>liberals giving up
No.

That's why they're winning.

>lose an election 3 times
>still think they will win
I'm beginning to think modern liberalism is on the autism spectrum between aspbergers and rain man

If there were a like button I'd press it just for you bro

He won so please shut up Micheal Moore

Go away baby killer

that post gave me cancer

Wait a second.

>Block Trump
>Block Clinton
>Ron Paul becomes president with 1 electoral vote

>Trumps wins Republican nomination
>Trump wins National election
>Trump wins recounts
>Trump wins electoral college

Does he really have to win a 5th time before you fuckers accept our new president?

>Go away baby killer

Sheeeit we're gonna go full circle

HERE'S HOW BERNIE CAN STILL WIN

Dear CTR bots,

If you want us to take you seriously, stop using John Oliver's forced "Drumpf" meme

Thanks

it's getting sad at this point

jesus are ctr shills still active? i thought your group was disbannded

You all are a bunch of hopeless fucking racists and fascists. When Hillary gets her rightful place in the white house we will come for all of you and kill you!

Someone took time out of their life to type and post this
Sage

Little did we know that the line "we're going to win so much you're going to get tired of winning" was addressed to the hilldawg crowd

love how everything is (TM)

fuck you asswipe

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

jaxx weirds me out

hes got one really long arm and a little tiny t-rex arm

hows he gonna play basketball with that, huh?

First of all...suburban people are not all fucking retards. And city people aren't all fucking geniuses.

Comments like yours just prove more ignorance and arrogance about the outcome of this election. Plus you are the one that is IQ challenged.

SAGE

You all fell for the bait

i dont want to stop him

I hope this becomes the next big liberal campaign. Their disappointment will never stop being funny

>the United States Senate
>the house of representatives

those same things filled to the brim with Republicans?

Say it with me drumpfkins

MADAM PRESIDENT

Easy there faglord, this isnt the yahoo news comment section

nonono I'm glad OP made this post.
This is the stuff of legends right here.

When Obongo got in we never had posts this rich. haha!

Now the pedo-gays are on airliners yelling at Ivanka and waving their captive infants in public.

Where is the woman who gave birth to the infant being waved by the rich gay Jewish lawyers on that plane?

Was that helpless infant another "godchild" of Jimmy Comet?

Yes, cry because every time the left says "b-but if this increasingly implausible thing happens Trump won't be president" it never happens.
>Trump won't win the nomination
>The RNC can vote for Ted Cruz
>Trump won't win the election
>If we have more faithless electors in this election than every other combined than Trump can still lose
>If Congress which has a Republican majority doesn't want Trump we can still keep him out of office
Brexit passed, Trump won, the left is on its downhill slide.

cities is where all the niggers (average IQ of 80) live.

Naw, because he'll be president in a few weeks :^)

Jimmy Comet can and must be stopped.

Pedophiles never stop

They must be stopped

Somebody shilling for CTR may have second thoughts the next time they hear a fat sweaty old man snickering about their last vile orgy.

Truth comes out

>8 years from now
>HA! DRUMPF IS FINISHED! WE CAN STILL STOP HIM BY VOTING FOR EITHER CANDIDATE IN THE NEXT ELECTION!
>LOL U MAD U MAD U MAD BRO ARE YOU MAD

Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart

Jon was Anthony Weiner's college roomie.

Stephen is not straight

God this chimp out is just glorious. Power level from channelling liberal tears is now at omnipotent tier. Please continue Sup Forums. Maga!

Why would we? We won. It's amsuing seeing the left lash out like this though.

But that's actually going to happen. I can tell. Fucking CTR.

>GUYS WE CAN GET 30 ELECTORS
>ITS OVER DRUMPFKINS

>2020, 2 months before the next elections
>"It's...not...over... *cough* we can... still stop him, if you contact enough senato... *rattle* senators, and tell... tell them to..."
>user faints in the arms of his mother

Christ, what the fuck did Kek do to this election
>50%+-1% of people are pure evil racist, white, homophobic cis pieces of human garbage
>People actually think this