Without memeing, can someone honestly tell me why the fuck we give them so much money?

Without memeing, can someone honestly tell me why the fuck we give them so much money?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/12/20/opinion/liberal-zionism-in-the-age-of-trump.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-right-regionĀ®ion=opinion-c-col-right-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-right-region&_r=2
eyeswideopen5.blogspot.com/2013/01/dual-citizen-israelis-jews-in-us.html
american3rdposition.com/?p=12767
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muh 6 gorillion

>muh middle east (((stability)))

We're supporting developing and protecting the only democracy in the Middle East.

stormcucks will deny it but they are a good ally to the us in the middle east

Because they speak English.

JEW.S.A

and that's not a meme

They need it for the missiles

Jews are only 2% of United States' population

how fucking new are you?

Because Zionism is a feedback loop that funds nationalism in the Western world. So much so that the globalist Jews want to destroy Zionism now.

nytimes.com/2016/12/20/opinion/liberal-zionism-in-the-age-of-trump.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-right-regionĀ®ion=opinion-c-col-right-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-right-region&_r=2

>But even so, the following years promise to present American Jewry with a decision that they have much preferred to avoid. Hold fast to their liberal tradition, as the only way to secure human, citizen and Jewish rights; or embrace the principles driving Zionism. In the age of Trump, insisting on both is likely to prove too difficult to contain.

Israel give the Jews a choice: ruin the west or strengthen their own state. If America falls, so does Israel.

Not new at all Norway

ok we give them money so they can buy weapons and use them which makes every one in teh region go "hey we need moar weaponz"

this causes mass faggotry and the proxy wars occur naturally without a script. this allows us to stay their forever so we can see jesus and tell him every one else sucks and we got his back as per G.W.Bushes master plan he inherited from his father who was basically president through the entirety of regans administration

Evangelical Christians and powerful Jewish lobbyists.

Take any piece of desert, insert non sandnigger religion and voila! Same shit faggot. Move a bunch of Vietnamese slant eyed rice niggers to the middle of mudslime territory and they'd be the greatest ally by default. Don't forget that the kikes were put there.

Because goyim exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.

But you don't need allies in the middle east.

The US could be the most powerful country in the world without any foreign presence (and without immigration and jews for that matter).

Foreign involvement is mostly an economic loss for the US.

then how can you say "jews are only 2% of the population so how can they be significant of the US's policies?"

why do you dumb yuropoors always overlook england? they are ground zero for the kikery that plagues the west

We should slice off a piece for of the sand FARC. Let them finally live in peace.

Well there you go then - Israel is the greatest ally by default simply by being a non-Muslim country in the middle east.

The kikes were put there to create Jewish nationalism and neutralize them as a globalist threat (originally a communist threat).

The allies knew what they were doing because the Jews created Bolshevism. Israel nullified that with nationalism. Sup Forums is just full of retards who think that $5 billion a year in aid is worse than having millions more Jews in the Western world.

pretty sure ground zero is USA
and USA is way more influential culture wise
but either way UK politics just aren't as fun so i haven't researched it.
but feel free to redpill me on kikery in england

OP asked for no memes.

So we have allies in the Middle East

Britbong nailed it. AIPAC is the most powerful lobby in DC, and evangelicucks blindly support "our greatest ally".

Yeah I can understand backing an ally. But to the tune of 30 Billion dollars? How badly do we need them to the point we pay them 30 Billion in aid?

And before you argue that the Jews are still doing globalism, the plan stalled in 1967 when the Soviets and Arabs stopped Israel colonizing enough land to settle more Jews and demonized the whole idea.

Had LBJ not been a bitch and the Soviets not been faggots, you'd probably have a Jewless western world and 12 million Jews in Israel.

Christians identify heavily with Israeli jews. It's like we're protecting our little sis from being bullied and America is a Christian nation after all.
> nb4 that's retarded
I know

United States is not a majority Jewish country even if some of our interests are connected with Israel's.
The will of USA is with the majority.

"Jewish democracy"
Imagine Europeans testing immigrants to make sure they are European and making sure Europeans are the majority and then calling it "democracy"

The fucking Jews/Zionists would go insaanne.

Force projection and our global choke hold over trade go hand and hand. We need to be able to dominate the entire globe through military power and political or economic intervention in order to keep up the GDP. If we lose that, then other countries and regions can develop rapidly to compete with the United States and rob us of our economic power.

>How badly do we need them to the point we pay them 30 Billion in aid?
To keep millions of Jews out of America. You people are so fucking bluepilled. Why do you think they refused Jewish refugees in the 40s? I'd pay a hive of hornets to live on the other side of town, too.

both of your main presidential candidates had their daughters convert to judaism. keep sucking our circumcised dicks morons

B I N G O

Some of that money goes towards investment towards the future and some goes to intelligence agencies to protect the state's sovereignty I guess. I don't know how they come up with that number.

some states have way more than that.

Evangelicucks get huge handouts and other special privileges. Those heretics need ZOG support and so on in order to compete with traditional Christianity.

Because they're our greatest ally. How do you not know this by now, stupid goy?

also america has more jews than the population of some countries.

The Scofield Bible has a lot to do with that. Christians used to dislike or at least be ambivalent about Jewry.

majority of americans are circumcised even though the only ones actually doing it are jews and muslims

When will you learn? Meming is reality

because Israel is our greatest, oldest ally. the US wouldn't exist if it weren't for all their support over the past 200 years.

Whose the 4th guy in the drawing? Bernstein?

There are major oil ports and piplines in the region. We are basically paying Israel to not be destabilized, or Israel is threatening to destabilize the surrounding regions unless we pay. Either way everything in the middle east comes down to oil and terror these days.

Yes the oil is important because literally everything we do is dependent on getting oil over here. We launch wars over the stuff.

> I need a billion shackels
What for
> we need the 5 billion shekels for protection and the middle east will be much safer once we invest those 20 billion shekels in remembering the 6 million the 30 billion shekels given to us will show the world how we are greatest ally!

What, you can't spare 30 billion dollars? 300 billion dollars isn't even 2% of the US's annual budget. Honestly, we're worth more to you than just 3 trillion dollars. I mean, we wouldn't say no to 30 trillion dollars, but just remember that you owe us one.

You must be a retard.. Oh wait, you'e a JEW!

because jews control usa....

thought that was kind of obvious

Israel is like USA's Aircraft carrier in the ME

Go back to the time when the Ayyrabs stop supplying you guys with oil because you supported Israel,

You can take over the Entire ME if you have a nuclear capable , militarily sound ally like Israel and ofcourse the firepower

>he thinks the jews are a meme

It is 100% because evangelicals imagine god wants them to be nice to the Jews.

You're the most resource rich country in the world. The few extra imports you get from your foreign dominance more than gets eaten up by the loss of social cohesion and crime from mass immigration.

You'd have been far better off as an insular and autark nation.

Israel was created in 1947. That's 70 years ago you fucking moron... You said it backward.. Israel would not exist without the United States.. Israel is about the size of New Jersel and has a population of 3 million.. Iran Iraq would destroy them in 10 minutes without the US.. Idiot! They are our worst enemy! We are their greatest ally..

How new ?

Because they put all of the money the give them back into our own arms dealers' pockets. Funding Israel is really just a massive US arms subsidy.

Shits might be going on we don't know about

This.

That's easy.. This is why.
eyeswideopen5.blogspot.com/2013/01/dual-citizen-israelis-jews-in-us.html

american3rdposition.com/?p=12767

>US gives us 30b USD every year
>we use most of it each year to buy American made artillery and armor
>this lubes the American war economy and keeps it well working for when. U.S. goes to war
Speaking of which, I heard the DoD is looking into adopting the Namer. Any truth to that?

>population of 3 million
kek
I would cut off what remains of my penis if you could point at Israel on the world map.

I think he was being counter ironic.

But the arms still go to Israel.. So not really. The US arms dealers get the money (our own money) but Israel gets the products (that we pay for)...

Israel is in Palestine LOL! Fuck Off KIKE!

To keep Iranian funded Muslims in check, dead if possible.

Don't go all snackbar on us now user

Because majority rule is a myth, organized motivated minorities are the power bases in a democracy

Because they give your politicians money.

Investment in a never-ending source of profit for the military-industrial complex. As long they're at war with the Palestinians, we can funnel fancy weapons to them at a hefty profit.

tl;dr perpetual war=$$$