Reminder this is sold as "chicken" meat in US Chinese restaurants

Other urls found in this thread:

agr.gc.ca/eng/industry-markets-and-trade/statistics-and-market-information/agriculture-and-food-market-information-by-region/europe/market-intelligence/inside-germany-the-fish-and-seafood-trade/?id=1417538564416
dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3137540/Meat-smuggling-gangs-China-caught-importing-scary-zombie-meat-frozen-40-YEARS-ago-ended-tables-millions.html
usnews.com/news/newsgram/articles/2013/05/03/rat-meat-sold-as-mutton-by-chinese-criminals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wouldn't that be more expensive than chicken? Why would anyone put that in instead of chicken?

Nice, exotic meat for the price of a chicken.

BTFO

this

>chinese alligator
>expensive

American

That explains why my gator skin boot smell like general Taos

i mean gator is pretty good, but there's no way you're mistaking it for chicken after it starts to get cold. gets much more chewy.

dude, that makes me want to go to a chinese restuarant and taste the iguana.

i never WAS able to get chinese meat chunks just right in the kitchen, this must be why.

>implying gator is disgusting

Obviously you've never been to Louisiana.

t. Hungarian halal merchant

Expensive alligator or croc meat for the price of chicken?

Fucking score. I love gator.

What kind of 1st world country would unironically import meat from China?

I thought it would taste a bit fishy

Fucking coon asses will eat anything

Man you are JEALOUS of us!

well that looks like young gator so it should be tender

Those are iguanas.

>T, FL user.

This but also It's cajun, you dumb cuck
White people can be niggers too
We call them "Nascar fans"

The Eternal Leaf imports meat from China for decades
agr.gc.ca/eng/industry-markets-and-trade/statistics-and-market-information/agriculture-and-food-market-information-by-region/europe/market-intelligence/inside-germany-the-fish-and-seafood-trade/?id=1417538564416

Implying you coukd even come in last place in a round of turney lefty

Protein is protein

Serious question

Are europeans so desperate for meat they are considering eating filthy animals that even the chinese reject?

What's next? Dog meat festival in Berlin?

What do gators taste like?

>Dog meat festival in Berlin?
But that's haram

Monkey eaters in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Daily reminder that goy children are sold as hamburgers and hot dogs the months after Passover.

FALSE

if you go to certain cities in China they have croc meat for sale. It's 200$USD for I think just one section though it might've been the whole thing

This was 10 years ago as well. But it was displayed on ice outside a market restaurant. I asked about it an friend said certain happenings or events and people get together to eat it. But it tastes like shit supposedly and it's not really common.

Now post a picture of planned parenthood operations and tell ppl this is what they are eating at McDonalds.
>closer to the truth

Lame troll is lame

as long as it tastes good dipped in honey-mustard

I wish

Even brazilians can afford fish and beef.
Fucking food stamp degenerates.

>any chicken
>expensive
Wow I can do the same thing you fucking idiot. Nice argument you made.

>ching chong bing bong
>ten years ago
>ding dong croca dirrrr
>ping pong
>mah peee nus ah rerry smarrrrr

you die now!

Is the price of Chinese wildlife common knowledge outside the US or something?

This is considered "High premium meat" by europoor standards

dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3137540/Meat-smuggling-gangs-China-caught-importing-scary-zombie-meat-frozen-40-YEARS-ago-ended-tables-millions.html

Chicken is like the cheapest meats per pound in the US. No way would this be imported and sold as chicken for a profit.

I've willingly eaten gator before, the switch is like bison and beef for me- I don't really care.

How the fuck can't you tell 40 year old meat, I throw meat to the dog after it's been three days in the freeze.

made with chinese labor.

its actually cheaper than chicken.

the ching chong does not value animal life; just assume everyting rerry inexpensive.

Basically the same as frog, it's like the flavor of a pretty mild whitefish, with a gamer twang, and the texture of chicken.

>Using refrigerated trucks to transport the meat increases costs so the gangs use ordinary vans. After a 12-hour journey, the meat starts to rot and smell.

>The meat will be then be refrozen and sent to other provinces across the country.

Why are chinese so uncivilized? Seriously, what happened?

I think by analyzing the decomposition and bacterial culture.

And your point would be?
>How the fuck can't you tell

>Why are chinese so uncivilized? Seriously, what happened?
well over 1 billion of their citizens are legally retarded.

I thought you said "can"

Look at this

>At the 2015 festival, there were long queues outside large (300-seat) eateries which sold the dog meat for around £4 (€5.60) per kilogram.

>Using refrigerated trucks to transport the meat increases costs so the gangs use ordinary vans. After a 12-hour journey, the meat starts to rot and smell.

I find this hillarious. Since its what top end restaurants sell you at a premium calling it "dry aged"

>Seriously, what happened?
They literally had all ties to their culture obliterated by communism.
They used to be people, they didn't always shit in the middle of their stores or try to Jew the very skin off of each other.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>As part of a nationwide crackdown on food safety in early 2013, Chinese authorities arrested 63 people for processing the meat of foxes, minks, rats, and other small mammals with unsafe additives and passing them off as mutton to be sold in farmers’ markets in Jiangsu Province and Shanghai

usnews.com/news/newsgram/articles/2013/05/03/rat-meat-sold-as-mutton-by-chinese-criminals

dry aging is stored at below 45 degrees though so the enzymes slowly erode the muscle tissue

I might try a slice of dog if it's ever available.
The really viscerally terrible aspect of eating them is their bond with humans, but food dogs are just raised like standard livestock.

>They used to be people, they didn't always shit in the middle of their stores or try to Jew the very skin off of each other.

So what happened there is literally an experiment from transforming humans into animals..?

They ''de-civilized'' the chinese and they are now doing it on western countries.

>So what happened there is literally an experiment from transforming humans into animals..?
Yes, its called communism.

Everything and everyone is state property, just one giant collectivized farm where the livestock takes care of the livestock.

not at all. just had it for the first time down in Louisiana. blackened and fried both.

alligator is tastier than chicken, i´m ok with this

If it's tasty, who cares. Also..
>implying that all Chinese restaurants buys meat from the same place.

Looks good.