When the last of Western Europe falls and American is inevitably taken over by Mexicans...

When the last of Western Europe falls and American is inevitably taken over by Mexicans, are the Slavs going to come together and have the greatest shitskin removal of all time?

It's pretty clearly they would be next in the power structure and not this Indian or China bullshit. China uses all Slavic technology and the pops do too

wow, those are some huge faggots

Loving the homoerotic themes burger.
Do you have many images of this nature on your PC?

Slavs are white niggers. Just look at them

why are you so obsessed with mexicans you weird little faggot?

do you want your school's mexican janitor to fuck your mouth or something, but you just can't find the right way to ask him so you bitch and whine on an anime website about some kind of mexican apocalypse?

this creepy hang up you bitch boys have with pedro and juan is pathetic. fuck off, idiot.

slavs and mexicans will unite under the mutual love of accordions

Probably not, slav-countries always get idiots in charge, and I'm not even biased it's just the way it goes.

all non-accordion listeners will be purged

This.

manlets

>slav-countries always get idiots in charge

because idiots are the only people who live there, desu.

Yeah, that's why we are mostly white nation-states while you drown in niggers.

They are corrupt and irresponsible, yes. But they are not THAT retarded to do the same thing your leaders are doing.

>are the Slavs going to come together and have the greatest shitskin removal of all time?
The Slavs will come together. But only way that can happen is under the leadership of the superpower and daddy to all Slavs- Russa.
And for that to happen that leader needs to be someone who will appeal to ALL Slavs.
pic related is my proposition

Indeed, very tactical to pretend you were poor. I do think in a way we are at least just as stupid though.

It's mainly not about being poor (though you have a point there) it's because EE countries tend to not pander to the social state dogmas. Social benefits/neetbucks are literally non-existant in Poland for example and in my country it is barely to afford food. More eastern the country more this applies.

Also our president is well-known for openly saying that there is place for NO refugees whatsoever and that Islam is criminal ideology. That helps too.

she's hot but im not sure she has what it takes to genocide 6 billion people

Isnt Russia like 20% muslim?

SERBIA STRONK
E
R
B
I
A

S
T
R
O
N
K

The age of the slav was bound to happen.

Means they're outnumbered 4 to 1.

Shame the Baltics will never join the forces with Russia. Too many painful memories of suppression.

And Poles. And us. And most of the Eastern Europe anyways.

Hey i'm all up for it if they accept latin writing instead of those runes.
Oh and let us genocide the Bosniaks.
And don't accept Chetnik Brown nosing.

The fuck are we going to do,
point the guns at ourselves?

STFU up cuck. Leaf cunt. You're not a tenth of the man they are. Fag along to the gay parade and take a selfie with justin.

Greater Serbia goes downwards not upwards.
>Ottomans have Constantinople
>Ottomans exist in the first place
>No Russian circle jerking
I know it's just a game but you are doing it wrong you LARPING faggot