ISRAEL BTFO

The UN Security Council essentially just told Israel to go fuck themselves, claiming that their settlements "have no validity."

Will Jews ever recover from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/us-israel-sign-new-38-billion-military-aid-deal-biggest-ever/
youtube.com/watch?v=uMswdgdcGE4
foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/23/israel-reportedly-asked-trump-for-help-to-avoid-un-vote-on-settlements.html
cnbc.com/2016/12/22/trump-says-resolution-being-considered-at-the-un-security-council-regarding-israel-should-be-vetoed.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares what the Muslim nigger does? Trump loves us and will reverse this Arab-instigated bullshit.

Yes we will recover. 15b$ and we'll forgive you. And you'll give it to us :^).

>the UN

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY
VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

But guantanamo and all the american bases have it huh?

>Trump: I love Israel.
>Obama: Haha, I'll show that nazi antisemite Drumpf! Hey Israel, fuck you!

Do the shitskins realize when the UN closes they have to go back home and dig up rats to eat?

obama is literally the biggest pussy on the face of the earth.

i'm so fucking mad, fuck these sand niggers.

Haha Obama getting his final kick in.

Western jews getting one final lesson in the buttfucking they chose (and honestly, enjoy).

>US allows UN Security Council
>US allows
kek

>Obama: but first lemme cut Israel the biggest check ever, ha ha that'll show 'em

cbsnews.com/news/us-israel-sign-new-38-billion-military-aid-deal-biggest-ever/

>Will Jews ever recover from this?
I think yes. Even if the Jew dies, he can be recovered in a form of a plant in case you take the useful ashes and put them underneath the root.

>buttrustled sandniggers got told
>B-BUT WE WUZ WHITE COLONIZERS!

granted, i don't respect obama too much. but his muslim side hates the yids, so i appreciate that

>The UN Security Council
Oh no, I hope they don't write a strongly-worded letter to Netenyahu :(

>doesn't know how the security council works

$15bn divided by 150 million Americans = $100 each.

I'm not giving you $100.

ITT: Good goy Burgers sucking the big Jewish cock

Schlomo butthurt detected

This is the most consequential decision by the UN in a long time.

If Israel wants to keep building settlements on Palestinian land they'll have to defy the UN.

OH NO NOT THE UN

Oh vey aside, based jews keeping arabs at bay and Obongo decides for a final muslim-loving move. Thankfully it won't change anything.

this is actually pretty big. when is the vote?

((()))

israel has nukes, un does not

>they'll have to defy the UN

>mudslime lovers in this thread
Disgusting, even Jews are better than the Palestinian sandniggers.

>Israeli minister says voting against settlements at UN like flying planes into buildings in NY
youtube.com/watch?v=uMswdgdcGE4
What did he mean by this?

>The UN condemns
>UN thinking they are relevant
The UN complaining about something typically means that the issue was so unimportant that not a single nation could be bothered to write even a strongly worded letter about it.

>UN
literally the most powerless organization ever to be existed

Annexation is the only sulotion

>The UN Security Council essentially just told Israel to go fuck themselves, claiming that their settlements "have no validity."

The Zionist horde does not care to what the UN says.

And in any case, the UN is an abominable institution, which in 1948 endorsed this cancer in the Levant.

Since then, it has never done anything useful in the world, except for the Zionist and globalist agenda.

It will be a wonderful day when it goes extinct.

It'll be another black eye to the global perception of Israel though, it will make them look like out-of-control tyrants if they're simply able to ignore the UN Security Council.

Don't get me wrong, I think the UN is shit. But I'm loving all the kike tears on Twitter about how much Obama hates Israel.

I hope you can find a way to earn forgiveness for being the Satanic archons that you are.

This makes peace process impossible. US now has no bargaining power, wasted it on a useless un resolution. Trump will not forgive.

>nu/pol/ actually believes this

Get gassed yid

What if they nuke New York?

>US allows UN
UN a cuck

I unironically wish for 1000 more 9/11 to hit the U.S.A, and for king Nigger to be hanged live on national T.V.

Hey NSA, suck my mutilated dick.

New Zealand should be purged from the planet too.

Good.

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

Shut up Akhmed

Bring the cyanide, it's time!

this right here so hard

may as well just annex the entire Israeli military and slap the stars and stripes on all the equipment

It's a win-win. Either Muslims or Jews will be kicking and screaming at the end of this.

With semites, you lose.

who runs the world, the UN, or the jews that control the world banks, media, and world governments.

Trump will stomp a mud hole in the US's ass.

>defy the UN.

Oh no. God forbid someone defy thr UN. Whatever will they do. The UN will send their crack team of peace keepers any minute.

>disregard UNSC
>oficially become a rogue state
Someone got literally outjewed.

Filthy fucking Goyim, you will pay for this. Trump is coming to office in 1 month you filthy goys, he will make everything right again. Fuck you.

>UN
>Being anything but a figurehead
>being anthing but a placebo

You really should know by now the league of nations

Why do they need Palestenian land?
The desert is fuck huge, they can make a settlement literally anywhere in their own desert.

>kills people because muh holy land
>whines when they are told to stop

Yep, typical Jews. Nothing to see here. They'll have shlohmo the lawyer on it ASAP

UN Security Council is not the same as the UN general assembly. One actually has power

Israel was created by the UN. If I'm Israel I will care. The UN giveth and taketh away.

>UNSC waiting until the last possible second to voice their opinion, because they cannot sustain extended criticism.

Literally, it's nothing. Just a bunch of rats squatting in an abandoned building and pretending to be paying tenants.

The UN is a joke

The UN is ZOG controlled opposition.

>"See?! Look how oppressed we are!"
>*later that day*
>"Heh, thanks Ambassador Schlomo. We really fooled them."

>UN SAYS

Literally nobody cares.

I got word a settlement needs our help. I'll mark it on your map.

GET FUCKED

Obama is a piece of shit globalist but he does have one lone redeeming quality: he always shits on Israel. His inner-sandnigger can't help it.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Obongo doesn't like israel because he is a muslim. Israel are bros in the war agains muslims.

>2001: "The Jews did this"
>2016: "BTFO Jew"

wtf

It makes Israel look bad to the rest of the world, and that's good enough for me.

you may have a point

Popcorn time 2017 will one up 2016.

He wanted to get rid of this gigantic anchor you have in the middle east. If he succeeded you'd be able to actually assfuck China.
Unfortunately the parasite's lobby in the US is too strong.

>get your land off my settlements!

crusaders are coming write to your doorstep

Because they believe it to be their ancestral homeland going back to biblical times.

He had better.

>UN
Useless Nobodies

Security council though, not general assembly. The legally binding stuff that matters. The US normally vetoes this stuff. Finally they grew some balls. Likes BTFO and netanyajew on suicide watch.

Never forget that Israeli Mossad did 9/11 and Israel attacked the USS Liberty killing many Americans in both incidents. Be on the lookout for the jewish "state" to stage a false flag attack in revenge for this ruling.

Also all the blue-pulled philo-semitic Israel-loving "Israel are bros cAuse they remove kebab and are nationalist" shills that have flooded us in the wake of the election need to all be gassed

Then they lose a major blue state as well as their neolib sympathizers then America becomes 70% red.

After that we kick their ass so hard Israel turns back into Palestine again

He's a feckless coward who never qualified to be POTUS.

The same Jews who kvetch and snark about America being the product of colonialism and stolen land turn around and insist that kikes have every right to drive Palestinians into the dirt and then take their land.

>What is veto power

In for $200.

And fuck you, sand nigger.

based obama putting the kikes in their place.

We went into Iraq to "enforce" security council resolutions.

Did that seem like nothing to you?

Literally has no effect. Israel has been shitting on human rights and international law for decades and seen no consequence (because that would be anti-semitic you fucking nazi).

Someone break down why this is even important please. Won't Israel just continue to ignore the UN's stance and keep doing whatever the fuck they want? Like they've been doing for forever now?

no, bad goy. That would mean sending Gods Chosen People into warzones.

This
Obongo is purposefully throwing wrenches in everything he can, so Trump is using reverse psychology on the shit that matters. The game of 64th dimensional chess continues.

>New Zealand should be purged from the planet too.

Very much this. What the fuck, sheepfuckers? Why all the fucking Israel hate? Fucking mudslimes is understandable; they're inbred double digit IQ camel fuckers. But you? On the other side of the fucking world?

Ben Shapiro really might be on suicide watch.

He hates Obama more than your most fervent Tea Partier, and it's all because he thinks Obama wants to shoah Israel off the planet.

Every prior UNSC resolution was blocked by US veto.
What UNGA pushes out doesn't matter.

So what? theyve defied the UN a total of 68 times so far.

In comparison Iraq only did so once.

>Obama tells Israel to get fucked
>Trump can't wait to start sucking on Jewish dick
>Sup Forums will defend this

I guess now that he's leaving office, Obama decided to give the finger to the Jewish masterminds who have been pulling his strings this whole time.

kek

UN passes a resolution that the US cannot build houses on the Hawaiian islands. All Americans must leave.

Sound serious to you?

But each time they defy the UN is another opportunity for us to rip on kikes and paint them as a rogue state.

Can you imagine what Jews would say if Trump simply defied a UN Security Council decision?

I saw Trumpfags siding with Jews/Israel yesterday because

>"As the United States has long maintained, peace between the Israelis and the Palestinians will only come through direct negotiations between the parties, and not through the imposition of terms by the United Nations," Trump said in a statement. "This puts Israel in a very poor negotiating position and is extremely unfair to all Israelis."

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/23/israel-reportedly-asked-trump-for-help-to-avoid-un-vote-on-settlements.html

cnbc.com/2016/12/22/trump-says-resolution-being-considered-at-the-un-security-council-regarding-israel-should-be-vetoed.html

>In another tweet Wednesday, Israeli ambassador to the U.N. Danny Danon said: "We expect our greatest ally not to allow this one-sided and anti-Israel resolution to be adopted."

lol looks like the Jews finally found away to get people who hates jews to support jews.

what's the point, Trump is just going to reverse it or pull UN funding or something

Muslims gotta buckle up, this won't be a pleasant 8 years

How many weeks until a nuke goes off in Brussels goy!?

Those dirty Islamic terrorists at it again!