NUCLEAR ARMS WAR BEGINS: RUSSIA: 7,300 | USA: 6,970

>ALERT: MEDIA BAITING TRUMP

Is this bait guys?

are they trying to bait Trump into nuking everything?

they're now creating a score tally and saying Ohhh look russia has more nukes, oh loook russia has stronger nukes

ARE THEY TRYING TO BAIT TRUMP INTO BUILDING A BUNCH OF NUKES AND NUKING THE WORLD OR JUST WASTE ALL OUR MONEY SO THEY CAN LAUGH AT HIM?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch2Rqte6XOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

to bait it may concern

baitception type shit going on in this thread

sage'd

Sounds awfully wasteful to me. I doubt that many is needed to extinguish all realistic civilization on earth.

More examples of wasteful government spending

Anyone else notice they never use the 2.4 k number now that the real one is out?

Top kek. They lied for so many years.

What if we want to nuke 2 worlds?

That is more than enough to destroy the Earth with.

Regardless of what happens, none of us will survive it. There's a reason focus on Antarctica is increasing.

>Regardless of what happens, none of us will survive it.

Thanks Trump!

>surviving nuclear winter on the polar icecaps

Inb4 trump is getting bait to drop nuclear bombs on american media stations

But he's our epic meme president ftw lulz xD gtfo my Sup Forums reddit cancer CTR scum

Meantime, our Sun is dying.

Even when The missiles launch off the silos and get intercepted, dat nuclear winter gon blox da sun fo lon týmem n sheit

How are a few bombs more supposed to make a difference ? Nuclear war is basically genocide. It's like electing Hillary for president.

However, the nuclear weapon policy has always focussed on dterring the enemy from using such weapons. I doubt that this will change anything desu famalams.

Nuclear winter is a meme

The objective likely isn't to make more weapons but to upgrade the nuclear systems to modern tech.

Better missiles, better communication, better control, better reliability, lower maintenance (cost and time).

>Nuclear winter is a meme
It's a very likely outcome when you burn every major city on the plant and put all the soot and ash into the air.

Nuclear winter isn't because of the dust the nuke throw up. It's because you are going to burn all of civilization and unfiltered hydrocarbon combustion is very dirty.

Also this.
Nuclear defense is probably a big issue,too, but the (((News))) just wanna construct some sort of evil nazi trump scheme

nukes are a meme

The President of New Orleans is a meme. That is not a real status and I'm really upset that you would claim that it is.

>used twice to stop nips
>meme

>to stop nips
>nuking a city full of civilians that have never directly attacked an American
>full of children and women and men and elderly people who are just going about their daily lives

We fucked ourselves up in the ass when we nuked two cities to take care of a situation in another location, and that's why no one will cry if Russia sends one our way.

I know a few locations they should hit though:

1. le reddit hq take care of those scummy le kikeniggerfaggotjews for once
2. le 9gag office i mean come on guys those memes are terrible im the meme sexpert here
3. OP's mom

the 2.4k number reflects the # of functional, we could launch if the shit popped off right now nigga warheads (not missiles). the ~7k number from both countries includes warheads in various states of dismantling and non-functionality

you didn't, they were fire bombings.

>and that's why no one will cry if Russia sends one our way.
They will be crying when the USA replies with a full return of every first round weapon and leaves nothing left of Russia but radioactive glass and fires.

Comparing raw warhead numbers is retarded. We need to compare both the number of warheads and the number+type of icbm carrier they're attributed to.

Russia currently has a shitload of warheads mounted on subs, mobile launch vehicles like Topol-M and in silos, while the us has their entire nuclear arsenal spread between subs and silos only.

Thus, even though Russia's lead seems slight, I assume it's actually much more significant, since Russia relies much less on shitty immobile silos.

TL;DR: Trump needs to start building Metal Gears to surpass the Russians.

It doesn't matter who does what, because the damage will spread throughout the globe. Nuclear warheads are fucking disasterous.

left is Tokyo (fire bombings) 100,000 dead
right is Hiroshima, """nuked""" 60,000 dead
If you can't tell the difference it's because there is none, both were actually firebombed.

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter with a half-million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people... This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron.

-Eisenhower

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch2Rqte6XOs

I hope Germany gets nuked soon

>while the us has their entire nuclear arsenal spread between subs and silos only.
The US Air Force still has a nuclear mission and still has weapons for bombers.