Besides Hillary, who was the biggest loser of the election?

Besides Hillary, who was the biggest loser of the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UiWY0iRLV94
youtu.be/6Q3w5X9ZrBM
youtube.com/watch?v=PQ6WPo-oW5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Her donors.

Nate Aluminum, no question.

the mainstream media aka the jew.

Main stream media

I like this version better. Really rubs it in.

The butthurt from TYT was legendary

The people of the USA.

I love making fun of Nate and his hairline, but he was the only one of the MSM sources who said there was a chance Trump would win.

538 had a 70/30 split when everyone else was doing ridiculous 99% Hilldog win scenarios.

t. Sven Ahmedson

Every time I look at this image, I think that hes holding a yellow shamwow on his right hand.

John Oliver.

this
also checked
Praise Kek

this couldn't be more funny coming from underneath that flag. Have you been outside at night in your country yet? Lolll. I hope that was a proxy, cause that's just too good

The media hands down.

To be fair, the Mexican warlock still has until mid-January. A meteor could strike Trump Tower and Istar NYC.

Runners up include huma abedin, debbie wasserman-shultz, and Anthony weiner

Drumpf, by 3 million votes.

Nate was the one with his entire reputation at stake though. Normies and news sources were touting his projections as the most mathematically accurate and shit, he was a big driver in making liberals overconfident and smug about Hillary's predicted landslide. Everyone treated him like Nostradamus because he had close numbers in previous elections, so his whole career was basically riding on Hillary winning.

See , he was never even ONCE open to the possibility that Trump had a chance in the election, at least until the end when he started fucking losing it after the Cubs won the world series.

Media as a whole crumbled as a result but Nate's meltdown was a sight to behold.

These tweets are why I'm sad my Twitter account was shoah'd yesterday for telling a Jew to gas himself after he was bad mouthing whites

Maybe he forgot to use a soulshard

>he doesn't give your group a healthstone
What a fucking faggot

Kek, I remember this.

>MEXICAN WARLOCKS

drumpf hasn't been inaugurated yet, drumpkins! Madame President!

A fucking must watch
youtu.be/UiWY0iRLV94

>Republicans losing Utah, Georgia, Arizona, Nebraska in the same election

has that even happened

LA Times/USC

Why this guy has still a job?

>our meme magic is so powerful that it rejected the future seen by the warlock and carved out our own perfect timeline

the educated

Soros
MSM
saudi arabia

Bernie believers.

In June he gave Trump a 20% chance of becoming president, as said he was much more generous than any other MSM.

Everybody may have called Nate infallable but if you actually read his articles he himself was actually questioning other's overconfidence in Hillary

warlocks are pawns of the legion

Trump is gonna make Azeroth great again

Never. Literally never. There has never been a year those states weren't red. The problem with the msm these days is they've actually started to believe their own social engineering propaganda.

Nate Dumpsterfire

The lack of self-awareness is hilarious.

The MSM and all its (((intellectuals))), easily.

This is why you lost. Because you're all delusional.

Don't forget that faggot Marc Cuban whatever you do Americans. seriously he is one fucking shady election rigging peice of shit billionaire, you need to hound him out of public life.

This man unironically. Trump ended two political dynasties.

ALSO NEVER SHOW MERCY TO THE KEKS YOU CAN KILL, EVERYTIME THE NEW STATESMAN THINKS IT HAS A SAY IN ANYTHING POST THIS PHOTO BACK AT IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

SHOW NO MERCY, KILL AS MANY AS YOU CAN

>all his predictions were wrong
J U S T

This is the last stand, folks. Trump has to start the pendulum back the other way with enough momentum that they can't wrest it back.

Even that commie approach would be better than the NOTHING they did end up receiving

Good one Jamal.

youtu.be/6Q3w5X9ZrBM

He's a Jew

glorious

HAHAHA ZRUMBTFAGS BTFO

This

Nate Silver and 538 fucked up their prediction streak this election and I can't help but laugh and laugh and laugh.

How much shit do you think this guy gets daily?

As satisfying as it was to see celebrity after celebrity get BTFO, my favorite is still Paul Combetta.

and finally the piece de resistance

this was best year

>Trump ended two political dynasties.

Chelsea / Bush daughter coke slut in 2020!

I hope I'm still alive when Chelsea runs and gets BTFO.

Why does reddit have the shittiest format? So fucking ugly to navigate.

>not including the furry shit

(((steinberg)))

WRUMPF BTFO HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER

Nate (((silver)))