Turn a liability into an asset

Thread theme:

youtu.be/IegaGqin_ac

We really need to stop giving a shit about being shouted down as racists.

If you are white, you are simply never going to win. Period. We will be shutdown consistently by our enemies yelling "RACISTS" at us to morally silence us.

No matter how logical your argument might be, no matter how much evidence you might have, no matter how many holes you expose in the left's arguments--if you disagree with them on *any* topic, you are a racist plain and simple.

This tactic has worked and continues to work, as minorities keep pushing themselves into positions of privilege over us.

The only way for us to win, is to use this liability as our source of power. Stop being afraid of being called a racist, embrace it, and shown the minorities that we won't be cowed into giving them authority over us.

Stop cowering just because you're going to be called racist. Embrace it, use it as your source of authority, and the left will never be able to use it against you again.

It's time

It literally took the majority of the world working together to defeat Germany during WWII.

Completely irrelevant from the point I was trying to make, though.

Actually it looks like this

Again, completely irrelevant to all of those words I typed.

It really doesn't have an effect if you work out and treat the people that say it to you like their opinions don't matter. Just be handsome and you win.

The image you shared literally stated: What it looks like when white people chimp out.

Are you a genius?

We're discussing racism, and the manner in which it has been used to silence white people.

What does your derailing have to do with turning a liability into an asset?

What does your image that YOU posted, and not ME have to do with turning a liability into an asset?

Once again, you're derailing the thread with red herrings.

Is there a way, in your opinion, to stop the left from using racism to shutdown debate and to silence dissent?

SPENCER FAGGOTS GET OUT! REEEEEEEEE

This attitude is cowardice

As long as you continue trying to distance yourself from being labeled a racist, the left will continue to be able to use it against you.

You either have a decomposing brain, or you are trying to deflect. Nobody forced you to post that image with this post. If it's not relevant to your post than you are a fool. If it is, then so are my replies to it.

>muh white man so superior

>shutdown consistently by our enemies yelling "RACISTS"

not writing (((enemies))) shows that you have no idea how serious the situation is. This is no ideological war, it's pure race war against whites.

Is there a way, in your opinion, to stop the left from using racism to shutdown debate and to silence dissent?

Are you Jewish? Spill the beans.

You are correct, I should have named (((them))).

Kill yourself.

Why does pol obsesss over the Wehrmacht? They were essentially defeated after the first winter when they were pushed back from Moscow

Completely agree. Multiculturalism has failed. The mantra of diversity has failed. Whites are outnumbered. Our women are degenerating into sleazy whores, our men have turned into pathetic nu males due to years of liberal brainwashing. We face threats both internally and externally on all sides. And to top it all off, we can't do anything about it for fear of being called racists.

If we don't do something quickly we're going to find ourselves in serious trouble.

Why do you shitpost on pol?

kys faggot.

>when they were pushed back from Moscow

You mean after the (((soviets))) started shooting their own soldiers, when they started to run away from the Wehrnmacht.
It's a miracle how there can still be russians who glorify soviet russia. An anti-goyim prison killing 60 million goys, ruled by (((them)))

Not really embrace it but just don't give a fuck about being called a racist. Don't argue just fuck em and continue.

They rely on such apathy to win. Busting their skulls is how it stops. They get away with genocide because of apathetic sheep like you.

You are feeding the kike, he claims attention and you give it. He takes your time away by fighting you with stupid bullshit knowing that at the same time his ugly brother kikes are working on the masterplan.

Just ignore the fuckface and continue with the argument.

Calling a white person racist is itself racist at this point. Just respond with the appropriate racial slur for the shit skin or degenerate white who utters it.

>Come on goy, you are the one being unreasonable. You aren't a niggerlover are you goy?

>stop the left from using racism to shutdown debate and to silence dissent?

>it's pure race war against whites.

You are delusional.

No.

We need to remind them of why they need to fear us. We've conquered them before and we can do it again.

>poland

>We really need to stop giving a shit about being shouted down as racists.
>hes scared being called racist
HAHAHA kys faggot

>It literally took the majority of the world working together to defeat Germany during WWII.
It literally didn't.
>Britain/Commonwealth
>US
>France
>USSR
>Greece
>A bunch of countries who send like 5,000 soldiers to Europe
vs
>Germany
>Italy
>Japan
>Hungary
>Romania
>Bulgaria
>Finland

An uphill battle for sure but hardly the entire world vs Germany, most of Europe was aligned with Germany or so helpless they were almost immediately overrun. Even then don't start a war you can't win you retard, France won the War of the First Coalition right after a civil war, that was much more slanted against France than WW2 was against Germany.

I dont think you quite understand what life is like in the US.

Of you want to smear someone, just call them a racist and it works.

If it's working for you that's good for you.

Personally I just don't give a fuck about some sort of lame ass label the morons put on me. Just know there is truth in your arguments and the message will be passed.

Sounds liberal but it works for me and I'm not liberal for whatever that may be.

Shlomo is trying to bait you all into being openly racist so they can ruin your lives. Just keep telling the truth in a rational, level headed way

It would be really hard to shout racist at someone when your too busy trying to defend yourself from being conquered

are you like one of those luberal cucks unable to handle different opinions?