Are italians white?

ethnopedia.info/fenitaly.html

Yes.

Not really. But that isn't bad. They're just as good as whites. Amazing culture.

Maybe.

not white, but still nice people

>pol

Some are, some aren't

>Sup Forums

>pol

>this s actually what Sup Forums believes

shut up

>not white
>nice
wew

If by white you mean Caucasian and caucasoid then yes they are

Depends. Some look very white, while others look like dark skinned arabs. I have Italian genetics from southern Italy, yet I look nothing like a stereotypical olive skinned wop. I'm 97.8% European with a tiny bit of Middle Eastern. Sucks that Sup Forums won't accept me as remotely white.

better than brazilians fuck brazil

>huemonkey

>Brazilians actually believe they are human

Everything above Rome and Bologna is white. The rest is practically North Africa.

i think the meter is off
should be "a corduroy " not " and a corduroy" and "talent" instead of "a talent"
right?

Only snownigger paganfags think Italians aren't white and the'yre just a very small and vocal minority that will be third world by 2030. Don't worry about it man.

Only northern Italians.

Thanks user.

Yes of course not

>WHITE PEOPLE!!!

what subclass of druid is this?

>IS X WHITE????

Kek, exactly what we say here in the North.

Degenerate.

Italians are not white

>Kek, exactly what we say here in the North.
I know. I lived there for a year, and I have to agree. I can't tell the difference between Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi and some men from Apulia or Calabria I've seen, while this couldn't happen with any man between Aosta Valley and Latium.

Am I white?

Everything below Bergamo Alta is literally kongo.

no

Keksimus, here in Turin we say the same thing.
We also have a word to insult the southerns without them understanding, lmao.

Under the Po River are all niggers, keep this in mind.

Yes. But the southernmost people have been known to be intwined with african genes.

>mfw Bergamo isn't even Italy anymore

t. Alberto "Casoeula" Fumagalli

>We also have a word to insult the southerns without them understanding
Are you talking about "terrùn", by any chance? Or is that too obvious?

>Under the Po River are all niggers, keep this in mind.
I lived in Friuli Venezia Giulia so I can't exactly say this isn't true, but people from Tuscany are fine too.

So I have Basque heritage and Italian heritage...I hate to jump on this train but would that be considered white?

Bergamo Alta > bergamo bassa

"terrùn" is one of them, for every region they come from, we have a different insult, we get quite creative

Also yes, Tuscany is fine but the most you're high in city terms, the most you despise people "down there".
Too bad tuscany isnt' considered "North" but "Center"
They're fine, amazing food, cities, art and all but they're like your little cousin who's a little stupid but you love

>muh heritage

Youre a mixed mutt therefore not white. Just like everybody in america.

spics are whiter than wops.

I assume you don't like people from Naples and Sicilians too (which is where my bloodline comes from) lol

Yes, but romanians are whiter.
Pic related, my white leg compared to an olive-skinned mario in the train to venice.

Nice chubby leg fatboi

Do you shave your legs?

you're fucking retarded, i tried to not look like a creep faggot while taking the pic , that's why my knee looks big and fat

>Mixed heritage = non-white.

Calm down with that goal posting bud

kek calm down fatty

Depends, if they are intelligent people (like my doctor, kek) we don't dislike them.

>Naples and Sicily
I feel sorry for you

Meh, with no jokes, I'd say that I don't hate southern people, at least, I don't hate them for being from there.
I hate them the moment they refuse to accept our laws (because they're used to breaking them and saying "From where I come from, it isnt' like this!) and when they speak broken italian and say that their deep-fried food is best above all. No wonder almost all of them are fat and greasy

Muhammads pet dog was Italian.

As pale as Northern Europeans? No. Are they black? Arab? No. They're white. They're European. They certainly have a lot more going for them than the lesser races.

oh, I forgot

Southern people are really (and I mean REALLY) prone to scam/steal/rob etc
I have an online shop, I've had problems ONLY with people from Naples and Calabria.
The only southerns I really like are Apulians.
Because they're just unfortunate, make great food, are nice to be with and actually make their own shit.
If I had to compare them to dogs, Naples will be the dog that if you throw the ball they bite you but with Bari, Lecce etc, if you throw the ball they give it back to you and roll on their backs to receive scratchies.

Basques are Caucasoid and European natives so yes

No. I have forever young genes and it takes a while to get fucking carpet under my nose

No, 175 68kg it's actually skinny

Lol. Fair enough. I'm not an Italian citizen. My ancestors came to 'merica in the late 1800's / early 1900's. So I really don't know much of the North vs. South Italy animosity towards each other. All I know is that Southern Italy was poor as shit..... But I'm happy to say that I am very wealthy at the moment where I live and I have a well paying job in the STEM feild :D

>and when they speak broken Italian and say that their deep-fried food is best above all.
Jesus, sounds like our south. How do you northernfags feel about the Abruzzese? I'm originally from there, and I've gotten mixed responses on whether we are "lazy non-white southern scum who are a plague on Italy" or "central Italy, so we alright."

Sicilian dialect is different from Northern Dialect.

Undoubtedly.

The second one, at least by me.
The Center is literally our "neutral zone"
Nobody hates them but neither loves them
SOme center cities are top tier tho, when they're not destroyed by earthquakes.

Of course.

Random picture of a protest in italy

only islam is enemy,stop jewing

>1 person
>pol
...no

Another random protest

Do they have white skin? If so, yes

How hard is it for you fags to understand?

whiter than Sweden or the UK

>Only islam is enemy
You mean jews, right?

I would be safe to say that not all italians are white, but there are indeed white italians in Europe.

>we get quite creative
I'll have to go to Turin to actually learn them. I like Northern insults.

>Tuscany is fine but the most you're high in city terms, the most you despise people "down there".
You mean that living in highly urbanised areas like Turin makes you disdain less urbanised areas? I get that. Same thing here.

>but they're like your little cousin who's a little stupid but you love
Why, though? I mean, I get why you would not like terroni, but I can't wrap my head around the idea that you think people from Tuscany are a bit retarded.

>North Italy
Yes
>South Italy
No

>jews
>want import 654535434 musloid antisemites

back to stormcuckfront retard

the northern ones can be. many southern ones aren't.

itt brazil tries to reconcile itself with its belief that its people are white when we don't even consider italy white.

>Muslims are smart enough to instigate a subversive invasion of europe
Shoo JIDF

Jew got triggered and started cuck posting

>what are white liberals

Jews are the easier explaination

low iq psychosis

spot the jew

Because they make the worst decisions for our country and speak funny, user.

Pay debnts kike

> 0.5 White + 0.5 White = 1.00 Not White

Also having brown eyes and hair does not mean you are not white (if that were the case, then they are almost no bloody whites anymore), it is the facial features and also the color of your skin. But the color of your skin does not determine you are white, there are people who have black features and light skin or black people with light eyes but black skin and they don't fall into the category of whiteness.

Pic related I would not consider white

C'è una hosa he non ho hapito, non parlano in modo strano, he idea!

Not anymore they aren't. Renzi is out, isn't he now?

>Whites that have been brainwashed in leftist indoctrination centers since they were children

>white master race
>brainwashed

pls just kkys

>cuckposting
Nice proxy Schlomo

Italians have higher IQs than the UK, Austrlia, Canada, etc.

While Virgil wrote poetry, the Anglos painted themselves (like savages).

Yeah but the new government will be the same as his.
63 governments in 70 years, what a shame

Ma cosa dici, neh, mio amico belga, neh?

this is usa
usa has ben spreading multiculrtural islamism niggers and interacial marriage since end of cold war. ur the reason europe is dying

>63 governments in 70 years, what a shame
I hadn't realised that. Never bothered to count.
I mean, I knew Italian politics were a bit bumpy, but this is next-level.

It's going to be a technician, isn't it? What's his face again?

HAHAHAHA guarda che anche al Nord parlano strano. Come dicono? Dio no xe furlan, se no te paga oxi te paga doman

kalergi wasn't jewish. he was a wog/nip mix.

yes but very diluted with turk and albanian blood.

Yes we, together with albania and romania are the niggers of europe.