Women disappoint me greatly: they are such cattle

Women disappoint me greatly: they are such cattle.

They have no interest outside of gossiping, their physical appearance, and their breeding prospects--oh and don't forget, being pampered as fuck: they love getting spoiled.

Why don't women actually play vidya? Even when they do, they just play zelda and zombie-farms or whatever. Why don't womyn build things? Why don't women do anything interesting? Why are they incapable of watching or understanding movies? It's just disapointing that I wanna fuck them real bad but they have no ability to be interesting in any other way.

You'd think with all this progressive shit being shoved up our ass, something good might come out of it, like intelligent/interesting women....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-3yHyzZNWkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Women
>Productivity
I'm not sure what you expected a sex that was designed to breed, raise children, and be attractive to do outside of those listed things.

Women are inherently like this so they can be molded by their monogamous male partner.

Unfortunately our society destroyed this by making women think they're special snowflakes and encouraging hypergamy.

youtube.com/watch?v=-3yHyzZNWkM

Try having a girlfriend around Christmas. Fuck me.

I dunno, sounds like you either surround yourself with shitty women or you've never had an actual conversation with one and are just saying that to reinforce the delusion that you're not interested in women because you're better than them even though the opposite is true.

>They have no interest outside of gossiping, their physical appearance, and their breeding prospects--oh and don't forget, being pampered as fuck: they love getting spoiled.

Call me a Redditor if you must but I do believe this applies to a great amount of men as well just in different ways.

women are like a fleshlight

you use it for sex but otherwise, you ignore it

honestly, would you do stuff with a girl that you wouldnt do with friends, if sex wasnt involved?

>honestly, would you do stuff with a girl that you wouldnt do with friends, if sex wasnt involved?

The right gf should be your friend. The reason relationships fail is because they were based on dick reasoning.

Women are good at art

It is what it is. Just accept it and move on. The sooner you can come in terms with reality the lesser your chances of being disappointed in the future.

/thread

all the successful women I know have no hobbies at all, its sad really

male friends dont turn into massive cunts once a month, every month.

see the problem?

All women should be locked up in chains and turned into slaves. The Moslems got it right on this one.

>Men disappoint me greatly: they are such cattle.

>They have no interest outside of bitching about women, their physical appearance, and their breeding prospects--oh and don't forget, being beta as fuck: they love getting cucked.

>Why do men play so much vidya? Even when they do, they just play fps and moba's or whatever. Why don't men build things? Why don't men do anything interesting? Why are they incapable of reading or understanding books? It's just disapointing that they only want to have sex but they have no ability to be interesting in any other way.

>You'd think with all this conservative shit being shoved up our ass, something good might come out of it, like intelligent/interesting men....

This is why fucking them is so beneficial
>Be me
>25
>Current milf I am fucking is 43.
>100k per year.
>Big tits
>Has a high up position at work.
>Total sub in the sack. Hair pulled ass/face smacked, skull fucked.
>Buys me shit all the time. I tell her not to, but she still does.
>Get to drive $80,000 car around whenever.
>Feels good man

I've had great conversations with women who were just friends. My good friend's girlfriend was one of the most enjoyable people to hang out with. Just completely bro-tier. The problem was we started fucking and she became extremely annoying and my friend got super pissed so then I had to deal with both of them whining.

Basically, there are great women out there who are fun to be around, just don't fuck them. Once you fuck them things go downhill. Especially if they're dating your friend. Once you fuck them it's like activating some switch in their brain that can't be turned off, and it's never the same afterward.

I've lost so many good friends that were girls because things inevitably got intimate. It will always 100% fuck things up. So that's the secret, just don't fuck them.

Men dominate both the lowest and highest areas of the IQ bell curve, leading to a mass of men both smarter and dumber than women. This is why we dominate both math/science and physical labor. I think the thing you're feeling is a 10+ IQ difference. Monkies have tested up to around 80 IQ or something, so you can see real quick why it's hard to relate to the majority of women. The odds of finding a woman with 115+ IQ gets hundreds of times harder as you move up the IQ curve vs men. This is why homosexuals exist and why so many of them are smart. I myself am incredibly smart (not a homosexual) and I can tell you from my experience and hearing how most intelligent people have felt is that it's harder to relate to the average person and you isolate more because of this. Mental disorder is more likely the more intelligent, and I think higher IQ people have less receptors in the social areas of the brain vs rational ones, leading to social issues. This is in part why aspergers exists and why those people are known for being introverted and fucking weird.

Tl;dr, men have more intelligent people than women so there's obviously going to be a larger amount of men who think women are cattle vs women who say that men are nerdy geeks.
This is why women are incapable of passion as well; they don't have the disordered mind that lets one obsess and hyperfocus like the one most males have. Ever think why ADHD is more prevalent in males? Aspergers? All the higher IQ social diseases?

Where'd you even meet someone like this?

girls are bro-tier when they're stable and have boyfriends

If they're sexually active and single they go do some crazy shit man.

Some girl I'm friends with got dumped, still fucks her ex + 5 other guys and literally cries all the time when she's drunk about how she's single and boys don't like her.

For some reason girls who've already fucked my friends seem completely unattractive to me. Like kinda used up...

It was probably a trap