Apologize to Italians for all the anti Italian threads on Sup Forums. They're truly based cunts...

Apologize to Italians for all the anti Italian threads on Sup Forums. They're truly based cunts. They may be the saviour Europe needs.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4061486/Berlin-Christmas-Market-massacre-Officer-shot-suspect-TRAINEE.html

Why? I never hated Italians. It's just banter.

I believe most of Sup Forums understands that the """""white""""" European nations will save your continent.

That's exactly what I meant. People on Sup Forums implying Italians aren't White.

"hey isis this is the guy you need to kill for being so racist" thx news

we live to fix europe, this man is a hero, he should be celebrated as such

Thanks mate. Keep up the good work.

Well done, Italy.

Being afraid of those savages will only give them more power.

hopefully he will be celebrated

giving them a knife and turning your back doesnt really seem smart either

But that hasn't happened.

This fucking neonazi will have his house burned by antifa in no time.
No one messes with Allah.

Honestly if they were stricter on nigs and paid denbts I'd have 0 problems with Italy.

>le mongol non-white slav pole is hero
>le shitskin subhuman italian is hero
>le ebin based germanics 4th reich now, are still cucks
kek, Sup Forums btfo

>everyone looks like a muslim

Italians are degos, but that's nowhere near the lowest rung on the ladder.

Sometimes they do good things.

A great^13grandfather had some roman genes after all.

Italians were hated? Why?

our debts are mostly internal, we don't owe a lot of money to foreign countries.

t. pajeet
you have to go back

>That ID
>WW2
>Why goy?

Next time without Germany and Japan!

Story behind this pic?
>ach du scheisse. geil.

Couldn't he just shot him in the leg or arm? Why did he kill him? This is some murica tier policing.

you know why

girl got swastika symbols painted on her

I don't recall anyone ever hating Italy here. I might have called a few of them pasta niggers but it's only bantz, faggot.

For now italians are no longer the niggers of europe

>for now

The police didn't know with whom they dealing. The Arab got cold feet and lost it.

still knew more than the rest of germany who was looking for a blonde suspect before they "suddendly" found the ID

They did. They suspected he looked like the terrorist so asked him for ID. He was fucked at that moment. Kinda retarded walking around in public after being in all the newspapers lmao.

I thought it was always the gypsies that filled that role