Sup Forums, I want you to give me a full thought out reason of why you hate blacks

Sup Forums, I want you to give me a full thought out reason of why you hate blacks.

Not no
>"cause durr niggurds lol."
No, i want a no meme, no bullshit response.

Give me an actual reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They can't behave in society. The only way to control them is to have them as slave, otherwise they just commit crimes and they're stupid.

I hate niggers but I am fine with blacks
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

they ruined my country

They can't govern themselves. They cause crime everywhere they go, not an exaggeration. The populous is overweight, uneducated and tribal. Sure, not all blacks are niggers, but the bad outweigh the good 1000/1

Yeah, thats kinda what i thought id get as a response. Im stupid, this is Sup Forums nobody has discussion here.
Good Response, im fine with you
South Africans always know how to party lol.

Because they're lazy and criminals. Also they smell weird.

>but the bad outweigh the good 1000/1
The Statistics all takin from Detroit and Chicago literally don't count. There just race baitors who write those statistics who think they can just go into a place that has a lot of immigrants and not gonna expect bad people to live there.
>They can't govern themselves.
Ethiopia
>They cause crime everywhere they go
Except in Africa

>Give me an actual reason.

We native dislike blacks just because we are white. And your acts transform you in a nigger, and here we start to hate you.

>I read a bunch of Statistics because im a smurt Nihilist lol thats why im racist XD

Ive had only one real reason this whole thread. Wew.

The search for a reason continues...

>except in Africa

Have... have you been to Africa?!

what the fuck nihilism have anything to do with that you fucking retard?

There is no reason, is a native form of dislike, love with force don't work, but because you are to stupid, you don't understand that.

To be fair he kind of has a point. Historically blacks have always performed better as a group under some form of cast system. Also I think a large percentage of them have a wildly different moral compass than western Europeans. It comes down more to recognizing them as being a much more likely threat to my safety than other out groups.

Yeah, good people over there in Kenya, have you?

>more likely threat to my safety than other out groups
Becauuuuuuuuuuuuusse? there intimidating? there what? Explain this please, you seem civilized. atleast i think.

Consider the following: some People just want you to be left alone. Why is it so hard for you to accept that some people have no interest in interacting?

>
I asked why you were racist not why your anti-social? what the hell is the relevance of this statement?!

>enslaved own people
>ate own people
>sold own people to whites who liberated them
>complains about whites

Racism is your assumption. Possibly because you beliebe to have a Right to be admitted anywhere. No sense of distance and respect.

don't bother, the OP is stupid as a regular nigger, he don't accept we don't like him just because. but he keeps begging..

We notice the small racial behavioural quirks that black people have which white people do not have. And we just dont like that, we dont want to be with black people. Its irritating.

Most of us dont speak from statistics, like myself. We speak from experience.

With that said, the only reason I legit hate niggers is their culture. Niggers pride themselves on being counterintuitive against society while at the same time protest on how victimized they are, when in reality they're doing it to themselves. Meanwhile, public speakers who niggers and blacks alike listen to perpetuate this system by playing the blame game and not addressing real issues for fear of profit loss or public scrutiny: an antithesis of older civil rights leaders in the past. Its self destructive and takes all power away from them to better their quality of life. Such propaganda literally destroys lives and no one has the balls to talk about it except in mongolalian message boards where everyone's anonymous.

BTW I do agree Ramona is best girl.. Sincerely hope your a rational person and I didn't waste my time on another faggot.

There is a difference between black people and niggers

Do you live in a gated community? Cities aren't safe, and it's because of them. It's a valid, practical reason

>America
>South
>Dehumanized people
>Broke them into submission
>Black wrote a book about his experience
>North up in arms to fuck up the South, South goes on a chimpout and seperates sides
>North fucks em up
>Goes on Another Tempertantrum on Blacks all the way to the 50s
>Still going on temper tantrums

Alright shut the fuck up now, If it wasn't for the rules of the world yall would have been destroyed.

blacks - niggers = to few to matter in computation

I don't hate black people, I just don't want to live or interact with them. You don't see me raising hell in Namibia, or wherever. The animals in the zoo are put in separate cages. We know to do it with animals, but not with ourselves? The fact that they're here in America was a mistake. There was an opportunity to repatriate them, but it wasn't taken. That was also a mistake. But here we are. I honestly think we should carve out a sovereign nation for them. It's not like we're short on land.

The search for a reason still continues...

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post and what it's goal is. The destruction of America? Only time will tell...

Stop searching, you understood nothing.

I as white don't like you, and you can't force me to like you, as hard as you try, you will always be a black for me.

Is something native, we don't like blacks. Period.

Damn 3 real reasons throughout this thread that makes sense.

The depts of Sup Forums must have reason somewhere...

>>>Cities aren't safe, and it's because of them. It's a valid, practical reason
Still looking...

You're assuming History i am Talking about the here and now. And Research Germans and abolitionism. If History at all.

Is that MSpaint image supposed to be a "Wew really makes ya think" type of shit?! lol.

The search for reason is coming very close to a hault
3 Actual Reasons. Thats all ive found.

>reason

Prone to violence, have no self restraint around women. Retarded "language". Even if they learn the lingo of their host country (partially), they manage to fuck it up with their stupid dialects and wrong grammar. Plus, they always act like entitled children. Saw it lately at a McDonalds here in Hamburg. Alway pulling the race-card and the victim-complex.

"Give me another Cheeseburger, because you discriminated against me"

>Staff did literally nothing wrong.

Starts screaming in nigger-french dialect.
Nobody understands him. Staff calls the police to arrest him. Etc.

Blacks are fucked up. They will never amount to anything else than working slaves. (If they work at all)

>why you hate blacks

Sup Forums is made up of little white boys who got beat up by black guys in junior high and high school and then the girls they were in love with got pregnant by black guys and so now they hate them.

>white boys can't even compete

you are an idiot, you have typical black low level IQ

By pure coincidence they have lower IQs and commit more crime across the board (except Fraud, since they are generally too thick for that) on average in every single country they inhabit. All major crimespots in America coincidentally have higher presence of black people.

By pure coincidence every majority black country is a corrupt mess before and after colonial activity. By pure coincidence, most non-retarded blacks are mixed.

This is extremely disrespectful to black women.

Spanish here.

Anglos clearly think West Africans are superior bloodlines -- hence why a half-and-half child is still "black" to them (even a 1/8th is somehow "black").

They also hold on to a Dark Ages era, Biblically inspired concept of "race" in which the whole world was divided into 3 (and then 4 when Native Americans were discovered) -- while still pretending to be the scientific/scholastic types.

And of course, they kick their kids out at 18 - "muh induhpendunce" - and then wonder why their offspring have no sense of heritage or culture or history or ancestral tongue. Unable to educate their own progeny - and former-slaves - they lash out.

American cultural problems are the fault of Bergers (whose ancestral culture only thrived by being isolated on a large island).

Of major West African kingdoms, 2 opposed slavery and 3 supported it. Support was predicated upon either (a) criminals serving to correct their crimes or (b) ex-enemy-soldiers given a chance to rebuild communities instead of being executed.

Mix in the Moors/Muslims who brought shit-slavery to West Africa (humans are cattle) and Europe (reintroducing it to Iberia - who then lashed back out in the Reconquista).

All that said, even other "whites" have little love for Bergers. You inbreeders make every legitimate European race look like swine-skinned illiterates.

Really more prevalent among Nordic/Anglo-Saxon cultures. Not sure about Poland, but North Americans are super-incompetent at assimilating conquered peoples. Even the French had significant failures (how on earth did Haiti become the first American country to achieve independence - while stranded on an island with no support, no education, no allies?).

T H E Y
E X H I B I T
C H I M P - L I K E
B E H A V I O R S

Did my post not make sense to you or was it tl:dr?

The SMELL, good God. The BO from most blacks is something else.

What you just typed here sounds like a mad chimpout on one Hoodlum that didn't want cheese on his burger at a Mcdonalds than an actual reason

>"Give me another Cheeseburger, because you discriminated against me"
Did you make that up? Cause that doesn't sound anything like someone would say.

>One person of color is bad, there all bad
Well shit heres my story then. A German walked into a Baskin Robbins and Cursed out the Employee there for bringing him this unhealthy desert, then said he wanted a Dipped cone.

Guess Germans are stupid monkeys now huh?!

True, blacks smells like shit, especially when they do any effort. Disgusting.

Oh sorry, 4 or 5 now i think, no offense man we cool.

Do you know what "reason" means in the context in which you're using it?

I have a feeling what you're trying to say is "good reason" which is impossible because "good" is a value judgement. If you don't think the reason fits the value, then it will be a "bad" reason to you.

Or you meant "logical reason" in which case you are extra-retarded, though I doubt you will ever be able to understand why...

Too different mentality

Good meme fuckwit.

Read every other fucking thread that goes over this shit. Stop clogging to board up with bullshit.

No, he actually spoke like this. It was very strange. Almost as if there was a hidden camera somewhere. I suspected some TV-Crew hidden and performing some social experiment ala "How racist are germans etc."

I saw this weird entitled behaviour of Negroes a lot. As if we owe them something for some reason.

Bruh, Not every country in Africa is Zimbabwe. The man was dumb but, not representative. Ill agree, We commit alot of crime, because if you looked at any black refugees, there poor, and desperate. Don't act like you would just sit on a street with kids and die there without trying to do something.

alright thats 6

you put on that list that you smell like a monkey? and we don't like that?

Speaking from personal experience:
They are more aggressive than whites
They are less intelligent
Like others say in this thread, not everyone is bad. But they definitely got a way higher percentage that are bad than whites, and thats enough for me to hate them.

I grew up mostly in the south unfortunately, and there is definitely no shortage of niggers down there.

In majority black schools that I attended, white people were pretty much openly looked down upon. Niggers would automatically say you can't fight, you can't play sports, you can't be cool, etc. because you aren't black. And they meant it.

Pretty much every white kid acted black because basically if they didn't it meant they had no friends. The Chads didn't act black, in fact they were usually country kids who hated niggers but were still accepted because they were Chad.

My favorite moment out of high school was seeing a nigger in science class completely meltdown because a cute white girl wouldn't date him because he was black. She told him her dad hated blacks, and she was dating some country hick Chad. The nigger of course started screeching and he got sent to the office. I had a hearty kek over this.

To be fair, races smell off to each other. Asians think Whites smell like a rotten butter fart. It's just another small thing that shows how multicultural socialization is an abstraction that exists only because of our intelligence--because we choose to override our inclinations to separate. I don't think nations should mix, but city-states should: a historical example being Alexandria, a modern example being Singapore.

Germany didn't have any slaves right?! There was that 15% of the Holocaust but, naw i can't think of anything else.

Sorry for the assumption, you are number 7 now.

So the fact that you naturally smell like shit for us, is not enough to don't like you right?

I'll say that a lot of people don't really care about the skin color, but often feel that the common 'gangster culture' is very detriment.

There was a lot of racism in America toward new cultures, Irish, Italian, Polish, etc. in its history. But over time people stopped caring and/or noticing the racial differences. They became desensitized to Irish features, for example, and the Irish were merged into "white".

Ironically though, a lot of the liberal 'race guilt' initiatives push racism much higher, rather than seeing a smooth integration.

I don't hate anyone, just hate the social justice "treat me different because ______" idea. It's just so funny to me that anyone would believe I would respect someone different just because they have a certain religious belief or skin color. Sheep are to be protected, wolves shall be killed, I don't care what color the wolf or the sheep is.

People do not want to assimilate others. Africans have their fate and we have
Ours. Multiethnic empires are not working. Ideology as Common denominator uproots and degenerates anybody. Look at America.

Because they are more violent, more criminal, more sociopathic, more impulsive, less intelligent, less conscientious.

If you're really interested in his, you should ask Google Scholar, not Sup Forums

There's plenty of real, empirical evidence out there. And, if you don't believe it, why not do your own? It's not hard to set up a personality test in Survey Monkey and get some monkeys to take your survey.

Seriously though.

>on't really care about the skin color

bullshit

you blacks:
- looks like apes (no matter what you do and how many makeup you put on, your still an ape)
- smell like shit

- you try hard to find love between whites, actually you force us to love you, but we can't, and this is really irritating, every time a talk with a black, is start the whole racism conversation

- you have lowest IQ from all humans

I can't stand their lower class since I've lived around them for so long. Was in line at Publix deli today and the man asked the woman if she'd like a half pound. She said yeah of course. He gets her a half pound and it comes out to $5. She proceeds to cuss him out for not knowing she only wanted to spend 2 dolla so she just sits there and makes fun of him like he was an idiot, "roasting" him or something. It was really pathetic.

I have no hate in my heart for anyone until I meet them but their lower end of the spectrum is unbearable.

That was just BANTER. Nigga, i was raised in Texas, All that "You can't play sports." Was banter, nothing they say should ever be takin seriously, that makes you sound like a Twink bruh. I doubt "Chads" hated "niggers" because every Chad in my school had like 1,2,or a max of 4 black friends through High School.

Just to note white people here: Black people love to talk, thats our great Hype personality at work.

And who wouldn't be sad over getting thrown down like that, Id sure as hell be dissapointed.

I think there were some colonies in west-africa, but not to the extent of Belgium, France or UK. Back in the day colonialism was a way of saying "we are an important and big country".

>Nobody talks about the belgian genocide in the congo anymore, or the british massacres in their colonies. Its just the evil nazis now.

I hate their gangsta ghetto culture. They're like gypsies, just blacker and more violent against their own.

How is them being Niggers not a legit response?

>violent
>proud of their lack of intelligence
>always seeking for confrontation
>leeching tax money
>refusing to break stereotypes
>professional victims
>glorify thug culture
>racist
>they're unpredictable

They keep getting away with their bullshit as well, cause everyone is scared of being labelled a racist. Nobody else acts the way they do, except for mudslimes who just imitate nigger behaviour. You never see chinks or poos act like this.

I don't hate them at all. However I am a scientist and I deal in facts and evidence, no matter how distasteful.

It is unequivocal that blacks are "worse" that whites in most measures - IQ being the most well known one. Can you name a sub-Saharan African philosopher, or invention, or architectural landmark?

Just because these are the facts, it doesn't mean EVERY black person is like that, and, it doesn't mean that black people should be rounded up and gassed.

But, dems the facts.

Serious question: why do blacks love Yu-Gi-Oh so much?

median lowest IQ for blacks is a fact.

>infers Sup Forums is stupid to be racist
>says that black kids beat people up at school

Yes, some of us are racist because black people are shit. You are correct.

lol Ethiopians(and somalians ans kenyans) are equally genetically distant to Europeans as they are to sub saharan blacks

>is start the whole racism conversation

That's the culture. Not the genetics. There were dark-skinned ancient egyptians not doing any of the modern stupid shit.

You should have seen the same arguments against the Irish, though. People just don't remember.

You 2 are literally Sup Forumsincarnate with these

>Btuh WEER WHITE DAT MEANS EVERYONE ELSE WITH DIFFERENT PIGMENTS ARE LOWER LOL

Except you, cmon, was she atleast Hot? Like that nice ass having black skin negro with the extra bants? don't lie to me now. We know them white lies

Don't get me wrong, you disgust me plenty yourself. It's just the irredeemably stupid and violent are much more numerous among blacks.

You mean,

>sold own people to (((whites)))

>Statistics aren't real! LA LA LA LA LA LA!

>The Statistics all takin from Detroit and Chicago literally don't count.
How do you account for blacks literally causing 40% of all crime in the US yet being 13% of the population

We speak the truth, we should we hide it here. You accept it or not. As more peoples will answer, you will make an idea. Personally I don't think I am wrong, as all my friends got same ideas, in real life.

OP is a troll sage the thread

>Is that MSpaint image supposed to be a "Wew really makes ya think" type of shit?! lol.

It's not wrong...

Google german americans and abolitionism. Germans disproporionally fought for you to be free and have some Land of your own. British thought germans to be swarthy and basically niggers. Google Franklin on germans.

No, but I think it's a very hard point to argue that being around lower tier american blacks is far worse than almost all others, if not for their insistence to constantly fight by itself.

Also not white my good man

Leftists always ignore stastistics and facts if its not pandering to their retarded "We are all the same race / Race does not exist!" Ideology.

>chimpout

That word does not mean what you think it means

No, im looking for reasons, that make since and ive only found 8 so far. You're not helping.

and what you gonna do smarty with reasons? bleach your yourself and your race? implant more IQ in your monkey brain??

8 aren't enough? What else do you need?

Maybe its possibly because they are an active drain on society?

They contribute no scientists, they do nothing to advance science or math in the nation, their active contribution to America is that they make the streets unsafe to walk at night. They all vote democrat because they are too stupid to think for themselves. They vote democrat because that's the "black" thing to do, they actively despise blacks who do "white things," they disparage education, they glorify gang culture and violence, they expect the ENTIRETY of America to cater to them and to change for them, and still cry racist when they don't get out of their ghettos. When in reality they have made their own beds by refusing to educate themselves or become good, upstanding members of society.

Honestly wouldn't hate blacks if they fucked off to Africa and shat up their own country, forgive me if I dislike them for shitting up mine.

I don't hate blacks, you dipshit. Fuck you for fanning the flames of hated and trying to divide and conquer us.

>one person of colour is bad, they're all bad

>a minoriy of whites owned slaves hundreds of years ago, they all should feel guilty amd pay reparations

Oh, btw. Why do so many Blacks drop out of school, even if this lowers their chances for a better job significantly? Noticed this here in Germany when looking at Turks as well (basically our Replacement Nigs)

just look at that ugly sheboon

how do you people not vomit just seeing oily public hair like that on primate face thats the color of shit.

fucking disgusting

blacks have low IQ, is to hard for them to keep the step with whites.

desu i don't have anything against blacks if they stay in their countries