SHIT! WE GET BTFO

Fucking hell .. they have a point ...

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11939474/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When was the last time you saw a nun wearing that thing in public?

When was the last time we saw a nun commit a suicide bombing?

Do nuns get stoned to death if they don't wear there habit in public?

the whole thing is wrong but I like the cute pictures of the girls, although I think it is funny how hard they try to find the "whitest" muslim to show so people don't feel bad about muslims.

their

Better question. When was the last time a group of Christians gangraped, tortured and then beheaded a Nun for not wearing it in public?

>The Nun is doing it by choice
>The Muslim is being forced by either their Government, Family, or Society will kill them if they don't

How can you not see this difference? Are you purposefully blind?

Cause if the nun leaves the abbey without it on her dad won't beat the shit out of her lol

Not to mention social ostracization

Nuns don't get beaten or stoned to death if they choose not to wear their habits.

damn guess i'm putting my daughter in a Habit because an infograph on pol made a false-equivilant point

It will be funny when fashion magazines present burkas as the new trend

Did our mothers veil themself before christianity came?

The fuckin mudslimes introduced the tradition to Hinduism we have mentions of it in the religious text

bretty sure it is not required by law for the nuns to wear the habit

^no mentions I meant

>christian default state is uncovered, choose to be covered
>muslim default state is covered, choosing to be uncovered means imprisonment or death
yeah, totally the same thing jacques du fromage

damn what are they like 12?

maybe islam not so bad after all

I did a draw

These niggers understand

Nuns aren't forced too, they choose to work for God and wear them.
This not only assumes that catholic women have no choice, but also that it's all catholic women and not just nuns. Both assumptions are wrong.

double doubles what did vishnu mean by this

For nuns it is a matter of choice...

Not so much of a choice in Islam...

Nuns choose to wear that. Muslims don't.

Also, name a nun suicide bomber, or even one that has tried to do a terrorist attack.
You cannot

those are his suicide bomber daughters

Last year when I was in Poland, she wasn't even old.

>2016
>sabian

They go cheap.

do they? can muslimas choose to not wear that and not get stoned?

Nuns aren't famous for hiding bombs or guns under her dresses

Nuns don't explode, OP.

He meant for the removal of kebab

get the fuck out of here with that shit OP

white power

its not the hijab thats the issue, its the burka/niqab that covers the face cover your head all you want leave the face visible

>Imma go to your country and do/wear what I want and you will have to like it.

Why do countries keep accepting these self entitled foreigners into their country despite the constant attempts of destabilizing and destroying the host country's culture and traditions

>cheap
>still no $15 min wage

The difference is those other religions don't act like entitled victims seeking to control others through shame and oppression. Only muslims do that.

But is the average catholic woman forced to dress as a nun for he everyday life? Na

Every day, I live right next to a nun home. They're all Indian tho.

You can't OD on weed, dipshit

Our values are that of freedom. If a person chooses to weir a veil over her head that is not the business of the state, I dislike the look of it but we must guarantee the rights of every person.

Besides a simple Hijab is not a security threat like a Burqa so I don't really see the fuss.

But nuns don't blow up.

muslim women aren't doing it for god tho
they're doing it so that they don't get beat by their husbands, brothers, fathers and neighbours
I'd be a-ok with it if muslim women were trying to express their modesty but it's not their modesty they're expressing, it's their significant others

Never seen a nun before since we are no longer Catholic but Presbyterian.

yes only muslims. good guy

as one user said
nuns don't detonate

>He isn't a chef at Wendies.
>He doesn't earn over £120000.

>good guy
Mobile?

At Disneyland waiting in line last week. She was in her 20s and hot as hell with no makeup on. Every time she put her churro in her mouth, I couldn't help but imagine it was my churro.

Mohammad's first wife Khadijah was a Catholic nun

I periodically get this weird of a future alternative church where a bunch of stuff have changed, but the more relevant one is that childrenless marriages can make request a nun to bear them a child in exchange for contributions to the monasteries. This must be done in a private manner and up to the nun in question only.

I keep visiting the world of that dream, I wonder if I should just write a book about it or something...

>Sex Slaves
>Age 1-9

I GUESS I JUST FUCKING HATE MUSLIMS. AND ALL OTHERS ENTITLED SHITKINS

Here, there, everywhere

Removable tramp stamp.

Genius.

This

Mohammad was a pedophile.

Muslim aren't forced too (a tiny minority are forced, I give you that but not the majority)
Cunts.

Like, I get a 12+ year old. She's of breeding age, and some girls get some amazing tits by the time they're 13. But why would you want to fuck a prepubescent girl? What the fuck?

Troll arabs IRL by calling their turbans hijabs.

Tiny vaginas for tiny dicks?

All officially Muslim countries in teh middle easts have Hijab laws. That's millions of women who are forced to by law.

You do have the right, but there are also consequences such as being viewed as a potential threat that unnerves and puts the hijab wearing person at risk.
Wearing a hijab also shows that the person is unwilling to adapt to the host country's culture and seeks to promote (especially through victimization) their cultural/religous values

absolutely not. pic related

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR !

>All officially Muslim countries

Are you serious?
MORROCO? ALGERIA? TUNISIA? Those countries don't have any "hijab laws"
Fuck off dude, you don't know what are you talking about

ask Sup Forums

>But why would you want to fuck a prepubescent girl?
domination and submission
it's basically what islam is all about

Was she fit m8?

>catholic nuns
it's a religious order
>orthodox jews and hindus
a very tiny minority does it. And guess what? They are considered backward niggers by their own people.
>Sabians
the religion of peace enriched them. Why have very few infos about them.

Why are muslims retarded?

They're also not allowed to drive, go outside on their own, refuse their husbands sex, etc.

They're cattle to them.

>Fucking hell .. they have a point ...
No, they don't, you stupid dim-witted moron.

Nuns who don't wear it aren't stoned to death by their brothers for being a whore.

Get raped, Muslim faggot.

What currency is this?

>what's le difference?
one is ours, the other is theirs.

Say you have a glass of piss, and you're drinking your glass of piss and enjoying it, when a man walks up and demands you drink a glass of HIS piss; would you kowtow to his demands and drink his piss?

Absolutely not. There's a distinct difference between doing something retarded of your own volition and doing it because some dicknozzle across the street is ordering you to.

As someone who was born and raised in Saudi Arabia, I can say 100 percent you are a fucking retard and most likely don't have a strong grip on reality. Women are told they will be stoned and are threatened if they go anywhere without their veil. You're a lying little pussy.

>morocco
>algeria
>tunisia
>middle east

Terrorist muslim boys move all over Europe in costumes.

Islam is 97% tranny

You are retarded.
They do, you faggot.

>They're also not allowed to drive, go outside on their own, refuse their husbands sex

Only in Saudi Arabia faggot.
In others muslim countries (Liban, Morroco, Algeria) that doesn't exist ...

do they sell boys as well?

>In others muslim countries (Liban, Morroco, Algeria) that doesn't exist

Yet

Nuns choose it and also don't blow people up.

It's called the Wahhabism.
In others muslims countries, muslim women are free to do what they want you fucker.

(((french)))

nuns dont get decapitated if the shirk their habits.

ISIS use USD as everyone do since the currency hardly change much in value relative to other currencies.

Source: Their own publications and salary payment.

>college gf rooms with four hijabis because their house was super cheap
>they're all stem majors, they're all super chill and mature, and they teach my gf how to cook and do makeup
>i prolong a bad relationship for three months solely because i like hanging out with the fatimas

>have 400 millions of muslim women
>50 decide to blow people up
>GUYS MUSLIM WOMEN BLOW PEOPLE UP XDDDDDD

Shitposting as always Straya cunt or just being retarted?

just because it isn't written into the law doesn't mean it doesn't exist
tightly-knit insular religious communities around the world often practice their chosen religious beliefs within their own communities without interaction with the society at large, no matter what religion
you'd have to be pretty fucking dense to not realise that

So why dont nuns procreate?
Didn't God said to be fruitful?

>retarted

ribbit ribbit

It is actually written into their shariah family laws in those countries though, britbong.
Ahmed simply don't bother to read.

I'm from Morroco.
Womens are allowed to drive, to go outside you lying faggot. You know nothing about "hijab laws"

Czech

Jewish extortionists are on the defensive.
strawpoll.me/11939474/r

All the time, i don't live in a mudshite country memeth.

except a christian woman can choose to be a nun or not