/pol's/ hypocrisy

>muh all women are cheating degenerate whores who'll fuck anyone
>I'm such an Alpha Chad and get to fuck all them bitches

*faps furiously for the 19th time this morning to some furry hentai while sitting alone in his parents basement*

>tfw Sup Forums can't realise that it's one of the most degenerate places around

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3770506/Ex-Beach-s-Jemma-Lucy-flashes-cleavage-busty-sports-bra-outdoor-workout.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf I hate Sup Forums now

Why do you think we know how to fix everything?

Only when you're surrounded by darkness can you appreciate the light.

Its almost as if Sup Forums is more than person. huh

Congratulations for just realizing this

>Why do you think we know how to fix everything?
I don't.

I find it entertaining to see all the mgtow styled threads where the poster holds themselves in such high regard.

Just 1 example of Sup Forumss hypocrisy. There's a myriad of others....

DON'T YOU SPEAK FOR ME YOU CUNT11!!1

Cheers m8.

Put me on the first train, just get them running soon

So your problem is more with the self esteem of people you deem "unworthy"?

>muh all women are cheating degenerate whores who'll fuck anyone
CLEARLY NOT *ANYONE*
DAMMIT
>I'm such an Alpha Chad and get to fuck all them bitches
I never pretended this. We got some legit Chads on this board though. And some family men too.
>*faps furiously for the 19th time this morning to some furry hentai while sitting alone in his parents basement*
memes, sheesh
Is 4 times extreme though? I don't think so.
>tfw Sup Forums can't realise that it's one of the most degenerate places around
And our last task will be to gas ourselves.

I wouldn't put it like that. More that (((we're))) the blind leading the blind but without the self awareness to realise that most of what we do is more adding to the problem than finding a solution....

>And some family men too.
I fall into that category. I was generalising - don't take it personally m8.

>And our last task will be to gas ourselves.
Turning the lights off to save power as you leave the burning house?

kek good point

We know better than anyone how wrong and unsustainable this is. I don't wish people like me to become the norm. Degeneracy should be contained. Here or wherever. But it's not.

Only by becoming the forefront of degeneracy will we be able to destroy it.

DEGENERATES UNITE!

>Is 4 times extreme though? I don't think so.
IT IS NOT

Sup Forums is degenerate as fuck, no way around that.

If you want to give up a life of degeneracy, you must leave this vile place. This place is the city of Sodom in digital form.

Who is this Semen Demon?

>pol is one person (and that is a furfag)
wew lad

Don't be lazy m8 - 2 sec on google
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3770506/Ex-Beach-s-Jemma-Lucy-flashes-cleavage-busty-sports-bra-outdoor-workout.html

>imblying that there's noone here that cracks a chub over watching a good yiff.

>This place is the city of Sodom in digital form.
True. Yet half of this place seems to be virgins. How weird is that. And we're cheering on the others.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a satire board
Daily reminder that no healthy individual would think like average Sup Forums does

>*faps furiously for the 19th time this morning to some furry hentai while sitting alone in his parents basement*

But I'm a grown man with my own house and a fiance?

Indeed.

Degenerates are drawn to us like fags are to Christian bakeries. Perhaps they feel the need to stamp us out because our virtue makes their vice seem all the more serious?

Because desperation makes a man even
more degenerate.

That doesn't make fapping so damn much right.

not only that, but it also makes it really awkward to have to go over to mom and dad's 19 times a day to sit in the basement for five minutes.

>Yet half of this place seems to be virgins
I think that's an age thing. It's too easy to get caught up in tech and waste your life away rather than actually go out and interact with other human beings

>Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a satire board
Not seeing the irony that is """"satire"""

>he isn't married with kids yet so still gets his leg over regularly...

>Perhaps they feel the need to stamp us out because our virtue makes their vice seem all the more serious?
>t. when I realised you were taking the piss.

>t. when I realised you were taking the piss.

learning to determine who is and isn't serious is the most important skill you can have here.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is, in fact, a containment board...

contained we are stronk

>It's too easy to get caught up in tech and waste your life away rather than actually go out and interact with other human beings
That's degenerate as well right?
I consider myself a degenerate because of this.

who is she, my ausfag friend?

i'm interested in seeing more photos of this once-good looking woman make bad attention-seeking decisions.

>That's degenerate as well right?
Yeah because it's bad for society.

Honestly - it's one of the reasons I limit how much screen time my kids get. They have friends who literally sit online for 12-18 hrs a day when not at school. These are primary/middle school aged kids.
I wish I was exaggerating.

>i'm interested in seeing more photos of this once-good looking woman make bad attention-seeking decisions.
I don't thinks there's been too many good decisions in her life so far...

That is not hypocrisy, dumbass. Men and women are different so they have different standards.

>Yet half of this place seems to be virgins
Found 1!
>Men and women are different so they have different standards.
Found the virgin.

>Sup Forums is one person meme
>people who I dont like are virgin losers
Thats pretty cool man, too bad I get mad pussy

>That's degenerate as well right?
I would say that the 2 issues - being whingy manchildren unable to hold a decent conversation & being so enthralled in what's going on in a broadcast only virtual world is all part of the same problem.

>too bad I get mad pussy
Wanking to wincest doesn't count as being an alpha m8.

>too bad I get mad pussy
Do people who get "mad pussy" talk like this and respond to anonymous accusations not targeting them specifically to defend themselves on the Internet?

>implying virginity is bad this entire thread

Have fun spending an eternity in absolute despair.

> Sup Forums is one person