Why is he so perfect?

Why is he so perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

will he nuke arabia and africa already??

>This is a purely religious threat, which turned into reality.

He didn't narrow the focus to "islamic extremism". LOLLLLL!!! this is gonna be awesome!

Hnnnnng

Such a welcome change from Obama's pathetic teary eyed responses

the biggest problem is that while there are good jews, secular lefty jews (soros, news, hollywood) make up 75% of the jews in usa. and they're also much louder than the other 25%.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I fucking love him. Our meme president delievers every time.

he will figuratively murder Merkel.

Please visit Germany ASAP Mr Trump.

You guys need to cut out the kek vult memes, shit's going too far

Wait hang on, I checked his twitter and it wasn't there

everyone OP is a big fat PHONY!

fuck, wrong thread. whatever, it's still useful information. also, ultra-orthodox jews are basically the israel equivalent of boomers in usa (disliked and sitting on social security).

it's there. I already linked it on Facebook. Getting unfriended is worth it

>He didn't narrow the focus to "islamic extremism". LOLLLLL!!! this is gonna be awesome!

Why lol? Libcucks can't argue with it when he says 'religious' instead of 'islamic'.

This one is real though, check it.
What a great president.

>unfriended
Holy shit, what a bunch of cucks

It almost reads like a haiku.

CRUSADE STARTS WHEN?

DEUS VULT

The extremist part, ausfag.

This means Islam, all of it. Not the extremist element.

>A fucking kike puppet.
>Perfect

Pick one.

Quote from Wolf Gang

This "purely religious threat" was fairly contained by Saddam. Statements like this only serve to reject blame for creating ISIS. i.e He will continue supporting the removal of Asad and Iranian gov. Business as usual and you cucks cant see it.

>didn't end the quote when he said we will slaughter you
is he preparing us for the crusade 2k16 edition

I will approve of Trump when he says fuck off to Israel, the kike dickhead otherwise i hope he is shot very soon.

DEVS VULT

ITS FUCKING TIME

Sounds like someone didn't get their daily potato allowance today.

Why is he a kike?

Because he is our saviour

>No unquote

Really stimulated my synapses

>He will continue supporting the removal of Asad and Iranian gov.
you haven't been paying attention

MUH ISRAEL

I think he will not meddle with Assad and Syria. Iran, on the other hand seems to be on Trump's shit list.

nobody said he is the final solution, he is but a first step in the right direction.

>tfw the average Sup Forumstard hates all jews
>tfw like nationalistic right-wing israeli jews
>tfw Trump does too
>tfw you god emperor daddy is perfect for you and other Sup Forumstards will NEVER love him as much as you do
I pity you

WHAT DOES HE MEAN?

Why fight back? How about just not allowing millions of """"refugees""" into your country in the first place? Why we always gotta be fighting and shit? Fuck Drumpf!

Fucking hell, what kind of chemicals do they pump you with in Denmark to make you this autistic?

Damn Kraut's need to stand up and take back your country. I loved it there when I was in Bamberg but now you couldn't pay to visit. Did we pacify you all to the point of losing all your balls or what

>admiring a president for sucking israel's dick
god you must be in love with all of our recent presidents then!

Crusades soon

Here's the real redpill. Jews always win, regardless if they're zionist or globalist.

Vote right wing and the zionist win. Vote left wing and the globalists win.

Vote green party and the earth wins :)

I love 2016 so goddamn much

the same that give them breasts

high test?

It's happening! We're going to fight back!

HOW CAN 2017 EVEN COMPETE

>fuck the globalists man! Ethno-nationalistic independant nations NOW!
>WTF THE KIKES ARE HAVING AN ETHNO-NATIONALISTIC NATION AND THEY ARE DISREGARDING THE (((UN))), HOW DARE THEY!!!!!

This tbqh, and Trump is defanging their influence in our politics. Let them kill mudslimes in their shithole, JUST STOP BOMBING OUR SHIPS REEEEEEEE

Not enough.
youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE

he has some serious balls to say this stuff, hope it all isn't just braggadocio and posturing.

>be america
>give 6 gabiltrillion dollars to israel every day because president/congress loves to suck israel's dick
>WHY DON'T YOU ENJOY BEING A KEK??? THEY'RE ETHNONATIONALIST XDD

Same happens to me all the time. Everytime I point out some proven facts about immigrants, islam and crime, I'm branded as delusional and racist. Too many leftist idiots in germany.

It's not the ethno-nationalism thats makes Israel sickening to every true blooded Westerner. It's their constant desire to expand their grubby little hands on our treasure, our soldiers and our governments so that they can expand themselves to encompass everything from Egypt to Iran

baf
>(based as fuck)

It'll catch on

Oh, please, that's just a fraction of our right-wing.

THe rest of us are fucking realists.

The God Emperor has arrived.

you don't have to support americas gibs for Israel in order to support Israel. Ofcourse they are going to take free shekels if you give them. They are a rich country anyways, they can easily manage without it

I know people who would believe this without even questioning it. It's the golden age of fake news.

They have to go back... or else.

I have no doubt about that user.

I dont see the tweet, is it deleted?

FUCKING

KEK

He's such a fucking idiot

Vote for your enemies, and you win.

You better shut your mouth goys if you know what's good for you