Is THICC the ultimate redpill?

muscle-thicc is, yes.

No, it's commie subversion trying to make people here accept obesity through forced memes.

Daily reminder that the fatter the women you lust, the more you are a cuck and beta.

Holy moly.

What time is it in New Zealand?

kys nigger

She's fine up top but those hips and thighs... Poor thing.

Found the subverting faggot new face who wants us not to be healthy and have white children. Fuck off back to hell bitch before we start throwing you in ovens again

That's so disgusting its sad.

PAINFULLY THICC

No. Fuck off you fat greedy cunt.

Source

thicc and obese is two different things. true thicc girls just have bodes made for breeding. not some jewwood skinny drunk chick.

That's just fat.

Black girls are the race that typically achieves optimal thiccness of muscle to fat ratio.

I laughed and then felt bad.

Without a doubt. A thin woman is unfit to bear children.

Disgusting

Itt Fat Americans looking at their landwhale wives/girlfriends and trying to justify it on Sup Forums.

Found the nigger

No, it's not.

That bitch is still obese, just because it's around her thighs and not her stomach doesn't change that.

Don't have one sorry.

It is just a preference of body type.

Two cucks who get no women. True alphas admit to themselves what they like in women. If you like thick girls, you need to pursue them.

Thick is thick is thick, the entirety of it sucks.

just ask yourself if you would neglect your own body like that.

Nobody cares what you put your dick in. However, girls like your pic are really fun and satisfying to fuck. Granted they don't have rolls and it's all firm smooth skin.

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

fuck off you fat loving autist, creatures like you should be fucking exiled

If you ever questioned that Sup Forums was full of homosexuals in denial, you can't after seeing this thread.

JESUS

>user has standards
>must be a homo

APEX THICC coming thru

>tfw no thicc chechen waifu

is having a monster girl fetish redpilled?

it's just a preference bro
4chinz are gonna get dramatic about it and talk
shit because that's what boys do

don't worry about it, enjoy your plump christmas ham

I wanna lick those fat soles.

how is she alive?

>That
>APEX THICC
Is all of New Zealand this low test?

It's a fact thin women, anorexic especially, have hormonal disfunction that can lead to infertility. Thicc female specimen usually have a good waist to hip ratio that leads to better pregnancies and safer baby deliveries. The future of the white race depends on safely born children. Copulating with thin women reduces this safety leading to reduced number of whites.
Fat is not thick.

Thicc or fat? Saw this one yesterday and I liked it. I don't usually fall for the thicc meme.

This user gets it. STOP EATING FOR AT LEAST 5 SECONDS A DAY YOU FAT USELESS FUCKS AND STOP PUSHING THIS THICC MEME. YOU JUST LIKE BURGER GREASE AND LACK ANY SELF CONTROL.

No, sorry.

This guy gets it. Going for a fat chick is like admitting you're nothing more than genetic garbage whos seed is only fitting for buttercows and fuckpigs.

>Fat is not thick.

This is exactly what a fat fetishist loser would say

It's not a preference, it's deeply instinctual. The sad part many men have been conditioned to accept thin women as good to bear children. The conditioning must be stopped and the realm of realistic instincts take place. The instincts should tell the man "go for the thicccc" and the man shall obey the instinct.

yes

She's probably dead now.

>thicc
This is just a SJW brainwashing meme to get you to like their ugly fat bodies so they don't have to work as hard to be attractive.

Nicely done you totally overlooked the main point of my post. And stop posting boys.