Swedish pride

I refuse to dislike my country despite the mess that it is today. Despite being a scarcely populated poor shithole for most of it's existence we have contributed with tons of good inventions such as:

Adjustable spanner (Johan Petter Johansson, 1892)
Ball bearing (Sven Wingquist, 1907)
Blow torch (Carl Richard Nyberg, 1881)
Celsius thermometer (Anders Celsius, 1742)
Dynamite (Alfred Nobel, 1867)
Milk separator (Gustaf de Laval, 1878)
Modern packaging (Ruben Rausing, 1950)
Modern refrigerator (Baltzar von Platen, 1920's)
Modern telecommunications (Lars Magnus Ericsson, 1876)
Pacemaker (Rune Elmqvist, 1952)
Plumber wrench (Johan Petter Johansson, 1888)
Portable stove (Frans Wilhelm Lindqvist, 1892)
Safety match (Gustaf Erik Pasch, 1844)
Ship propeller (John Ericsson, 1826)
Three-phase electric power (Jonas Wenström, 1880)
Tungsten (Axel Fredrik Cronstedt, 1751)
Zippers (Gideon Sundbäck, 1913)

Many big companies such as Ikea and Volvo was founded by swedish people.

We also had a great empire that managed to be a achieve great power status despite being poor, cold, scarcely populated and surrounded by strong, aggressive neighbors.

We have had great leaders in our history such as Carl XII and Gustavus Adolphus.

So despite the current statte of modern day Sweden i am still proud over my country, tell me why i'm wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2649qZRxkLE
youtube.com/watch?v=wBMSIW5_mGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If I move to sweden will I get a gf?

well, this wasnt my proudest fap

Probably

Stop being brainwashed by the Sup Forumscucks.

he literally chokes her hahahahahahah

sweden is so cucked

Well, that is nice. Hopefully Sweden will adjust itself.

A proudly gay swede. so progressive

Kek

Good for you! Now watch as all those accomplishments are wiped away in a few generations

Love your race not your country

You are right to be pride of your people you just have to stop with your cuck protestantism.

Will you hate it when swedes mass immigrate to neighbouring countries?

That's like saying I have cancer but I will like it because it's my cancer even if he is killing me.

KEKED TO DEATH

Yes i will. You should stand by the country you belong to

MUH INVENSHUNS

JA JAG VILL LEVA
JAG VILL DÖ I NORDEN

I hate what this country has become

Sweden belongs to Kebab hahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=2649qZRxkLE

Vårt hem på jorden!

No, it is more like having cancer and missing the days when you did not have cancer.

Deport them all, kebab will fall!

Hah, yeah you figured all that shit out but you still can't figure out how to domesticate niggers you fucking pussies :D

Maybe someday we kill Sipilä and police-nation of Finland and then we will come and löyly the shit out of you and your niggers :D

Make Sweden White Again!

Those Swedish peasants you are showing are not going to deport anyone sorry dude

What a waste.

This is the most depressing thread I've ever stumbled upon. Sad!

What a bunch of KEKS

Quite the opposite,each year Sweden is getting less and less White and the future can only be worst sorry dude.

A TREE

These photos look like some shit staged in the 1970's

>-10 C here atm
Thx Abdul ibn Celsius.

Probably

youtube.com/watch?v=wBMSIW5_mGY

Why do you post these kinds of pictures? What's the point?

> pic from Helsinki, Finland

Fan sluta ta åt er jävla mesar ni låter halv-negrar från usa och andra skitländer köra med er? stå upp för fan!

You were something, today you are nothing. Even your cuck language is so easy to learn that basically even a nigger can learn it in few months.

Sweden needs to die so other countries can learn.

The fact that you have saved that picture makes you just as cucked as Sven is.

Race war will break in Sweden in around 20 years I predict.
But if they think Russia or Finland is going to take Swedish refugees from then war-torn Malmo and Stockholm they better think different.

here is a new one for you: Sweden is fucked for generations from now, shame of Europe.

That girl is American

Did my funny looking flag distract you from the idea of your white gf getting plowed by a negroid? I'm glad I was here to cheer you up Sven.

How is your muslim pm doing?

saved? i made this shit

They're beautiful

>glory days
Bring back Hitler and Kekkonen pls ;____; I just want a leader who is for the people, not these fucking cultist scumbags

you do know we are the most swede-friendly country in the world?

>invented dynamite
OHHH THE IRONY

No one says you're supposed to hate your country, faggot. You're supposed to hate what your politicians and left-wing traitors are doing to it.

Did my master race turn you into mirin' faggots?

Everyone here literally hates them, not accounting for Helcucki, that shit's half owned by the hurri shit.

HeRaKrNu!

no worries we will dislike it enough for your share as well

^invented wrench^

gj

Fuck this Shitskins but even more fuck Swedes who love them so much!

Unlike mighty Russian Empire, you were never ''masters'' over any race.Only inside your head

Swedes why not just deport them. Be smart like finns

Blanda upp

I meant it in the sense that everything public "has" to be able to be done in swedish. Swedish language is pretty much equal to finnish here, from the road signs to isolated communities

If you're so proud of Sweden then why don't you help save it?

Dude your country is too close to Sweden you know what that means..

>inventions
>tungsten

We were masters over the finno-ugric race. And to an extent our scandinavian race

There are girls who like that you know... it turns them on. I've literally had girls who said "choke me"

Blonde hair and blue eyes will only get you laid if you're a woman or a fag. Enjoy your effeminate emasculating "superior" genes

the vikings were master race you are just cucks

Aye Ivan, Aye. You fuckers may have taken a good lot of land in the wars, but at least you people have honor in your nationality, unlike the pussycuck swedes. That's why I get along with you people so well, mutual respect stems from mutual self appreciation.

Maybe in Helsinki or cities by the ocean, but nowhere else are you going to see swedish on anything.

engoy

The Vikings were overrated tribes with no nation-state and government. Latin-Dacians were better

And now you're masters at sucking big black dicc and gaying around. Grats.

Don't worry Ivanbro, just repair Stalin's train tracks and we'll take them over to Siberia. Just throw them off the trains middle of bumfuck-nowhere and leave

Hell seger broder!

>tfw Sweden won't exist in 10 years

Hell seger!

>mfw everyone warned Sweden but they wouldn't listen

thats americans u talk about

No other country the size of Sweden have created planes like this

best country ever

Well shit, don't worry, no shaming in coming in second, Bergström :)

then go join them in flying gay planes while your girl gets raped by immigrants.

you are not wrong is really stupid that Sup Forums shames somebody for loving his country
if you could share that feeling towards other sweedes maybe your country wouldnt be heading where its going
as long as your love for your country doesnt blind your ability to critize it you should be fine

Gripen are shit compared to murican quality

This is Swedish Pride

Kek

Sweden nr.1 Sexual/Rape Tourism country in 2017??

Maybe if they didn't spend so much time inventin' n shiiieet, they'd have more women bouncing on their dicks. What a load of cucks

Says Romania you have a fucking muslim leader

What a beautiful gracious pair of blue master race eyes. I'm jelly

Like he said, the most Swede-friendly country in the world.

THIS Man named Mehmet was named Sweden's Sexiest politician by Swedish female voters.

You mean it already isn't? Wtf I hate Sweden now.

Actually true to some degree. Being smart doesn't necessarily give you pussy.

Not talking about me of course, because I'm dumb AND ugly. The closed I got to pussy was dressing up like a woman.

No shit?