Whitefish Jews face imminent shoah. Race traitors hang menorahs in their windows

Jews went too far when they bullied a normie woman. Now they are scared that they will be exposed. All of their friends have come forward. I formally disavow any trolling or any action people decide to take. Raids are not ok all links are provided for educational purposes only.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102977175/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/tanya gersh/
https://2^3ch.net/pol/res/8568926.html#8584647
Legal responses be redirected here.
amerika.org/politics/leftists-bully-richard-spencers-mother-for-their-own-profit/

If you feel the need to demonstrate IRL contact these people.
dailystormer.com/operation-whitefish-new-list-of-collaborators-with-jew-racketeers-take-action/

Vote about what should happen to Tanya.
strawpoll.me/11939474/r

medium.com/@recnepss/does-love-really-live-here-fff159563ba3#.ch3fxb5l9

archive.is/KyJwo

Proof of conspiracy by Jewish Supremacist hate group Love Lives Here to abridge free speech in Whitefish.
radixjournal.com/blog/2016/12/23/frank-sweeney-an-enemy-of-freedom

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/12/19/jewish-leaders-in-richard-spencers-hometown-targeted-in-posting-on-neo-nazi-website/?utm_term=.4dd1a5e4ce16
archive.is/D9O9s
nytimes.com/2016/12/20/us/whitefish-montana-jews-daily-stormer.html?_r=0
archive.is/EnmLO
jezebel.com/white-supremacists-threaten-jewish-community-in-whitefi-1790253119
archive.is/M8UZe
missoulian.com/news/state-and-regional/white-supremacist-website-calls-for-action-in-montana/article_3b95f7d3-d6f5-5d2d-831c-d2c2cb647010.html
archive.is/D7RvB
dailydot.com/layer8/whitefish-montana-richard-spencer-jews-daily-stormer/
archive.is/4w5u9
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/12/19/neo_nazis_call_for_action_against_jews_in_richard_spencer_s_hometown_of.html
archive.is/WVJlW
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-12-19/neo-nazi-website-daily-stormer-targets-jews-in-whitefish-montana
archive.is/olEIk
jta.org/2016/12/19/news-opinion/united-states/website-targets-jewish-community-in-white-supremacists-home-town
archive.is/6ggth
radixjournal.com/blog/2016/12/23/the-rotten-crowd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The clergy of Montana supports criminal extortion.

So does the Governor.

Also a MT Jewish hero confesses the plot.

Does this look like a hate group to you?

>yfw it's real

GOD DAMN

Human rights are beautiful.

#lovetheresisters

KYS faggot

Jews are vermin

Are western Jews really that ugly? I thought it was Just a meme but dear lord they are disgusting

What seems to be the matter Ole?

I can see why you don't want them to make Aliyah.

The left one looks mostly british while the right one could pass as a neanderthal.
Yes, they´re ugly.

Any reason why the hideously long noses? I know it's a Jew thing but theirs is beyond human.

Might be some dinaric influence or the result of inbreeding. How long is yours, obvious Palestinian Jewposter?

Inbreeding I suppose

A: Not Palestinian. I was born and raised Jewish in a northern village in Israel, living among Ashkenazim and Slavs my entire life. My nose is perfectly fine, and while I want to remain anonymous, I can provide pics when I was younger to prove it.
B: the hook in the nose usually comes from Arab roots. And ones again, scientifically proven that the Arabs are the ones with the hooked noses.

It's not that simple. With eery cross breed, the genes of the newborn become a mix of the mother and the father. The nose's shape usually comes from the father if it is a boy, and mother if its a girl. So what Im trying to figure out is what race made that drastic change in the nose shape.

Thanks, no proof needed.
Jews and Arabs seem to share some roots. Do all ashkenazi females look ugly?

Richard Spencer spent some time at his mother's house and used her address to get mail. These so-called human rights organizations and Tanya Gersh threatened to picket the businesses in the mother's commercial property. Tanya Gersh then "recommended" the mother sell her property at a "recommended price". The buyer would be a friend of Gersh. The mother would then be expected to give a "contribution" to the same human rights organizations that threatened to picker her clients.

All these people are jewish which should surprise no one.

Neanderthals raped your great-great-great....grandmother. That's why.

No from my experience. When the age maybe, but not as much as the picture presented.

Somebody summarize this for me, I haven't been paying attention

Thanks Jews.

This is the gist of it

The right one looks a bit like a kurdish teacher I had. Ashkenazis are a mix of various ethnicities, some have bad luck and the ugly ones are dominant.

this pisses me right off

hm seeing this go down kind of seems to me; a normal blue collar american, like these people are ganging up and bullying this poor woman in literally real life and threatening her livelihood because of the actions of someone related to her?
thats pretty fucked up could u imagine what people would think if it was a national news topic?

Bump.

It is national news.

>washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/12/19/jewish-leaders-in-richard-spencers-hometown-targeted-in-posting-on-neo-nazi-website/?utm_term=.4dd1a5e4ce16

archive.is/D9O9s

>nytimes.com/2016/12/20/us/whitefish-montana-jews-daily-stormer.html?_r=0

archive.is/EnmLO

>jezebel.com/white-supremacists-threaten-jewish-community-in-whitefi-1790253119

archive.is/M8UZe

>missoulian.com/news/state-and-regional/white-supremacist-website-calls-for-action-in-montana/article_3b95f7d3-d6f5-5d2d-831c-d2c2cb647010.html

archive.is/D7RvB

>dailydot.com/layer8/whitefish-montana-richard-spencer-jews-daily-stormer/

archive.is/4w5u9

>slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/12/19/neo_nazis_call_for_action_against_jews_in_richard_spencer_s_hometown_of.html

archive.is/WVJlW

>usnews.com/news/articles/2016-12-19/neo-nazi-website-daily-stormer-targets-jews-in-whitefish-montana

archive.is/olEIk

>jta.org/2016/12/19/news-opinion/united-states/website-targets-jewish-community-in-white-supremacists-home-town

archive.is/6ggth

Truly an evil people.

radixjournal.com/blog/2016/12/23/the-rotten-crowd

i never get tired of winning.

Yea. It's quite unfortunate.

This shows just how tribalistic jews are. The entire media and establishment is supporting these disgusting extortionists. When you lay out the fact, no one should be defending Tanya Gersh or these "human rights" organizations. They are plainly evil and using the situation only to enrich themselves.

Yeah the stranglehold is real.

For those who don't know, this is how these so-called human rights organizations work. A greedy person wonders how to make money. This greedy person loves virtue signaling on Facebook. She creates a non-profit and starts fundraising. Suddenly she gets paid to virtue signal on Facebook. Normies are dumb and think non-profit means there is no money in it. There is tons of money for the people that form and work for these entities. If you raise 100k for your non-profit, you can pay yourself 100k to write fifty virtue signaling posts on Facebook. Easy money and that is literally how these crooks operate.

It is a sham organization. Donations are just buying some jewess a Mercedes.

We should watch if they break the law.

Bump

bampstuffs

F

ty

holy fuck that's sad.

Which boat would you rather be in?

It's too close to Christmas for these kind of feels.

metahitler checked

They probably were used for christmas

Sorry lads done a fuck load of ket what's going on?

Checked.