sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/index.htm
fryskednis.blogspot.com/
youtube.com/channel/UCWXSuu_EyPFO92_BSL8sgag
derhonigmannsagt.wordpress.com/2014/06/16/atlantis-teil-1/
derhonigmannsagt.wordpress.com/2014/06/24/atlantis-teil-2/
oldgoths.blogspot.com/2009/05/pictorial-connections-betwen-nordic.html
youtu.be/Unkrzu7M3uI
youtu.be/nlDNrHGUoOQ
yournewswire.com/patriarch-kirill-performs-bizarre-ritual-in-antarctica-over-ark-of-gabriel/
aryanism.net/wp-content/uploads/Adolf-Hitler-The-Ultimate-Avatar-Part-One.pdf
savitridevi.org/lightning-contents.html
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot
inglinga.blogspot
volkischpaganism.com/2014/10/08/carl-jung-on-hitler-as-personification-of-the-wotan-archetype/
google.com/amp/s/label.todestrieb.co.uk/2005/04/05/nuit-noire-interview/amp/?client=safari
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this shit is funny.

One of my favorite subjects

youtu.be/5RrRQOM0v0w

check this out
8ch.
net/pol/res/8565220.html

Beautiful. Very inspired by the Roman Empire.

youtube.com/watch?v=cUSAee9toUo

I believe this was a parade to showcase 2000 years of Germanic history and restore national pride in Germany in the new Reich.

I've always loved how Hitler was clearly inspired by ancient societies like the Roman Empire and Greece. While obviously retaining German heritage and culture.

Beautiful video though. Here's another of magnificent footage of average daily life in the Reich:

youtube.com/watch?v=PdHteffFq7g

>Aryanite

Cool. So Scythians/Sarmatains are probably welcome here.

Yes. Contrary to popular believe, Germans held Egyptians, Iranians and all ancient civilizations in high regard. They even wanted to build and dedicate a large museum right in Berlin in Greater-Germania after the war to this.

Dutch threads, best threads

Germans have always imitated the Romans. It's a cargo cult. But the Nazis were far more alike to their rampaging Germanic ancestors than the Romans. Meanwhile Anglo-America soldered a globe-spanning empire of commerce and diplomacy.

Absolutely GAAAAAAY!

>Anglo-America soldered a globe-spanning empire of commerce and diplomacy.

And this ended right after the civil war.

Reminder: Modern Europeans are neotenized Neanderthals

Except they genocided Slavs who were the direct descendants of the Scytho-Sarmatians.

>Slavs
>direct descendants of the Scytho-Sarmatians
nice meme

Tell me pol, why do you think the people in pic related are white niggers? Or do you not?

East-Asians as well. It is what gives us an edge over the other races.

The situation in Eastern Europe was abstract. You had a lot of Jews, Gypsies and little to no development. Most Slavic peoples where Bolshevist. If Eastern Europe became fascist like Italy, Hitler would've held the Slavic races in no disdain. They did not genocide the Slavs. The SS actually would've picked all the good stock out of the Slavic races for the breeding programmes: this is what they did. What you conceive of a Slav today is not not the same as what they conceived of a Slav. Most "slavs" are of Germanic origin (A lot of Russians technically are, and these would've been spared). A real Slav has characteristics like Putin. Yes, the low IQ, alcoholic, resistance fighters, bolshevists, Jews, gypsies, huns, mongols, Georgian and other backwards people would've been driven out of Eastern Europe if the Germans would've won the war. So?

This is a good example of Slavic men

These are not slavs. They are the descendants of Early Germanic colonizers who went to Russia in the 16 and 17th century.

Another descendant.

About 30%~ of Russia is good, white stock, and they are all the descendants of colonizers from Central Europe

kek

is that japan?

You seem to be confusing memes ie jokes "hahaha xD" with reality.
>Most Slavic peoples where Bolshevist.
Spotted the nazi war crime apologist liar.

>Most "slavs" are of Germanic origin
Thanks for revealing yourself a racist.
Confirmed racist nordist.

I'm not the one spouting memes.

Here, another "slav" from Eastern Europe
It is not a slav but a descendant from colonizers from Central / Northern Europe to Russia and the East.

Slavic people have deep set eyes and have a classic signifying look that you can tell who is a slav and who is not. Putin has this look x10. Putin is the uber-slav.

You think I am because you're not familiar with history as well as I am. But yeah, keep listening browsing Sup Forums and /his/ probably. People here say everything that doesn't float their boat ie emotions a meme I'd say.

Slavic Family? No. They may live in Russia, but they are not slavs. In case Hitler would've won, this kind of stock would've actually been considered the Ubermensch. The SS did not look at borders, they looked at your facial structures. Pic is also the descendants from Central and Northern European colonizers to the East.

Did you know Iranians were allowed to live and work in Nazi-Germany? The racial laws could not be held against them since they were considered fully Aryan.

When Hitler referred to Slavs he referred to the low IQ subhumans that you see dwelling Eastern European streets today; alcoholics, gypsies, beggars, junkies etc. Not good European stock. And it is a true that the SS picked a lot of good Eastern European boys for their breeding programme.

>you're not familiar with history as well as I am
You're not showing this "familiarity" in any way. Slavs coming from Sarmatians are a 17th century meme.

Ever read the Oera Linda book about the Frislanders? It speaks of a time before a large chunk of Europe flooded. It was labeled a hoax, but we know (((who))) decides that. This book came about before the whole Atlantis craze started too.

sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/index.htm
fryskednis.blogspot.com/
youtube.com/channel/UCWXSuu_EyPFO92_BSL8sgag
derhonigmannsagt.wordpress.com/2014/06/16/atlantis-teil-1/
derhonigmannsagt.wordpress.com/2014/06/24/atlantis-teil-2/

Our incredible pre-Roman craftwork. Such savages we were back then! Have whites ever had real culture?
oldgoths.blogspot.com/2009/05/pictorial-connections-betwen-nordic.html

Have you also read Serrano? What do you think about Kali Yuga coming in 2025?

How many Poles were in the SS?

>Iranians were allowed to live and work in Nazi-Germany? The racial laws could not be held against them since they were considered fully Aryan.
>tfw

i always wonder why no one else had a bump on the back of their skull

Funny you say that. I am actually fully Frisian / have Frisian heritage. My Frisian family tree is traceable back to the year 900. I got blonde hair and blue eyes as well, as pretty much most of my family. Everyone here in the Friesland province has not too distant relative. Most Dutch dislike us because we tend to stick to ourselves.

Kali Yuga seems to be nearing every day.

The Polish question is an abstract one indeed. While many Poles where of good European stock, ethnic nationalism instead of racial nationalism created a very bad conflict between Poles and Germans. I can't say how many Poles were in the SS. I wish the Germans didn't treat you as bad and vice versa but those times were harsh for everybody. Poland was a large mix bag of a country at that time though. The definition of being a pole was rather vague at that time, since you had many different ethnicities.

It was technically 'true' that Iranians were fully aryans but it basically never happened in real life that they fully integrated in German society because every one could see they were different. Rudolf Hess does have an Iranian ancestry and the two countries had great respect for and trade between each other.

Are you stupid or just super naive? If you can do your own research and come to conclusions you'd find it out for yourself. Too bad I don't have a picture saved of a Scythian river god which was depicted on a coin found in Ukraine which looks fairly similar to how Ukrainians do now.

Nazis regularly raped Slavic women. Deported youth to work till death in factories or had them dig up some shit in the ground in horrid conditions, and burned whole villages and their inhabitants alive.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Tfw everyone white has Aryan blood in them cept for albinos

>Nazis regularly raped Slavic women. Deported youth to work till death in factories or had them dig up some shit in the ground in horrid conditions, and burned whole villages and their inhabitants alive.

The rape was vice versa.
Slavs and Jews deported their own people to factories and camps under communism.
Village and city burning was vice versa. Just look at Dresden, and the Germans don't keep on complaining about it. It was war.
All countries got bombed to shit. it should not have happened. But it did. On all sides. Everyone was evil.

there was a Galician SS Division with around 14000 men, of which a big part where Poles, but I'm not sure about the percentage

>Ukrainians
Yes, using the example of people with no national identity up to 19th century and freely using symbols from other people who were living on what is now Ukraine is making a really good case.
That's interesting considering how SS Galizien is seen on Ukraine nowadays, any idea where to look for the data?

>Everyone was evil.

Not the innocents civilians and poor starving to death children whom German soldiers gave bags of dung in Kharkov instead of food. And it gets super comical now considering the fact soviet solders never did that type of shit in Berlin, it is taboo to touch or rape a small child or give it a bag full of excrement. Yet the hitlerites did that. I saw this in a ww2 documentary called "war of the century."

>using symbols from other people

On the coin was the depiction of a man. People draw and depict gods usually in their own image.

You saw it in a documentary :^). That man does not look old enough to have lived through world war 2. And it looks like propaganda. I would proof, because this is just a worthless claim.

youtu.be/Unkrzu7M3uI

I meant their effort to create a national identity, ex. their modern coat of arms was used by the Khazars.

Aryan Genes

White Race

youtu.be/nlDNrHGUoOQ

We are, the children of the Sun

>At the foundation of this new religion was an ancient occult legend that tells the story of a continent somewhere in the north Atlantic. There lived a race of super-beings who'd fallen from grace through evil and vice. A great flood wiped these beings off the face of the earth, but before they could all be destroyed, certain priests escaped by boat eventually finding their way to India and the high peaks of Tibet. These escaped priests, believed by mystics to be the original race of Aryan God-men, were said to be the ancestors of all Indian and European people. The land was called Atlantis.

Glorious

yournewswire.com/patriarch-kirill-performs-bizarre-ritual-in-antarctica-over-ark-of-gabriel/

IGNORE THE SHILL

Okay I'm suuuuuuper fucking new

Someone explain this Antarctic Aryan Hyperborean culture shit to me? Just the sheer concept is fascinating me, I love that kind of shit

>Okay I'm suuuuuuper fucking new

Man that sounds like an act. It is probably ancient technology for free energy or something but we arent allowed to know so they use "ancient secret texts" and "strange rituals"

Pictorial representation of the True Aryan

There are way more fatass beaners than niggers here.

It's the white man's version of "WE" but it's actually real

>Children in Germany and the Scandinavian countries, until the last war, still saw elves and fairies. I also spoke with them in the garden of my childhood. I scarcely remember it now because I have lost the vision, together with that distant garden. We have desecrated the world, collaborating with the Demiurge, with the Lord of Darkness, transforming her into a dead heavy sphere, a composite of aggregated atoms, of rock, metals and lime, or at most oil, without knowing what this substance is truthfully. We extract it, exploit it, dirty the earth, destroy everything, with a materialist Judaic criteria, without knowing that the earth is still a living being with body, soul and spirit, with a vîra, eager for transfiguration.

>Wotan, the God of the Germans, of the Nordics, is the son of Borro and nephew of Bori. The most ancient Greeks knew this because they were also Nordics. Apollo is Wotan (A-Polo, without Pole, beyond the Pole), a Hyperborean God of the First Hyperborea who travelled to the Far North each nineteen years to rejuvenate his body and wisdom. In truth he went beyond the North to the Invisible Hyperborea and, from there, to the First from which he voluntarily returned. Apollo-Wotan. When Jung said Wotan is the God of the Wind he did not understand this in the esoteric sense. Wotan is the Hyperborean God who sacrifices himself, crucifying himself on the Tree of Terror to rediscover the Runes, the Magic Science of Hyperborean Kabalah, bringing them to earth. Furthermore, this is Nordic-Polar Kristianity

Your point is?

It's always fascinating how the Germanic, Viking Roman and Greek Gods flow over into each other. These four are from a common branch.

Rape was heavily criminalized in the wehrmacht.
You may be confused with criminal brigades like RONA, which were absolute scumbags.

They say Thule was what is today Sortland in Norway. There was no ice there during the ice age, and people have long lived secluded on the coastal areas there. This where my family is from. The women looks like vril and many are psychic.

The Masters of Atlantis have returned, an age of glory they will usher in

It was 17 years back when the war of the century documentary was made. Anyways before I leave I just wanted to show you that the nazis along with the bolsheviks were two sides of the same coin really. All european people are unique and beautiful in their own way. Hitler was a lair, he created tensions between people and due to him a lot died.

Having said this in northern Kazakhstan German families got along fine with Russian ones after the war ended, invited each other to dinner, went to the same church together, etc, they lived in peace and relative harmony. That is how humans ought to live. People ought naught to have their fate dictated by people with murky intentions really.

36th SS division was filled with criminals given a gun too.

>Nazis regularly raped Slavic women. Deported youth to work till death in factories

>what are train brothels?
>What is the "rassenschande"
> what is tacitus on germanicus -> reltionship man and women
> what are (((soviet))) gulags

gas yourself kike! Pasting images doesn't make you smart, it just shows jewish plagiarism. Fraud Einstein would be proud.

It helps if you have a bit of background in Hinduism, and Nordic mythology. Without it, it may seem completely batshit.

savitridevi.org/lightning-contents.html
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot co uk/
inglinga.blogspot co uk/
volkischpaganism.com/2014/10/08/carl-jung-on-hitler-as-personification-of-the-wotan-archetype/

>The Indo-Aryan Vishnu is a blond God whose residence, Agartha, is found among the snows of the North Pole. His emblem is the Swastika and his vehicle is also a Bird: Garuda. His city is Sveta-Duipa, the Island of Splendour, signified by the Two Swastikas. We can note the similarity between the Sanskrit terms Swastika and Sveta-Dulpa. Vishnu-Hari, Polar God, is also Apollo-Wotan, seated on a throne upheld by lions, emblematic animals, who are Zodiac signs of Leo as
well. All the Avatâra, or incarnations of Divinity, in the four Yugas of the Manvantara that correspond with us, are representations of Vishnu according to the Indo-Aryans. Of Wotan. The Ultimate Avatar, he who is to come, is Kalki, that of the Fuhrer, linked with the return of the Second Hyperborea to the visible surface of the earth, with the Satya-Yuga, with Saturn and Rhea, as announced by Virgil. Plutarch also speaks to us about these things in his exceedingly strange book "The Face in the Moon."

>Faeries — you connect with the symbolism or do you believe they are real things?Is the symbolism of being hidden from the world, inside forest and being magical?
> I just feel them, this sort of fluid that makes a good sensation in your belly, your back, your neck and your head, when you are happy, you know? And this feeling is almost omnipresent in the forest by night, under the moonlight, far from houses and roads.
google.com/amp/s/label.todestrieb.co.uk/2005/04/05/nuit-noire-interview/amp/?client=safari
Based French man can still see Faries, in Iceland too I believe they do.

Sauce on art?

I got them from here. I once knew the artists name but I forgot. Was eastern european.

The most aesthetic thing to ever happen

Interesting. When i talk to my dad, it is like we communicate without speaking, i know what he will say and thinks. The pain thing is also something. It's strange how connected through spirit we are.