How come it was okay when this nigger killed some cops?

How come it was okay when this nigger killed some cops?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jbh7CNTwtEA
youtube.com/watch?v=ijOcKQoi_EM
youtube.com/watch?v=gZx502eb-kA
youtube.com/watch?v=g-Dg5Y5GweM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Memes I guess
He was a Micah X tier nigger that chimped out because a white cop said nigger

He's a big guy.

He provided like a solid week of entertainment but he was a hillary loving anti-gun narcissistic murderous nigger.

Because the manhunt was fun.

>Dorner
>Altintas
>Tsarnaevs, to a lesser extent

Murder is okay when you're "cool." We've all watched the same movies etc. There was fucking nothing cool about this latest fat terrorist, Dylann Roof, the dallas cop killer etc.

It's always okay to kill to kill some cops.

It was an exciting happening and the guy was if nothing else, a fucking bad ass. I don't think anyone on Sup Forums unironically likes or supports him though. He was pretty much a BLM extremist

9/11 will also be rediscovered in our culture as "Really Cool" when the islamic terror bogeyman gets replaced with something else, like there will be a mohamed atta movie

Leave Donner alone, you nigger

That was a happening before its time. There was a feeling in the air at the time that with this, anything was possible, and now at the end of 2016 we see how right we really were.

during non-election season Sup Forums is less politically motivated

also, chocolate rambo did nothing wrong

also, i unironically like him

he only got killed because he refused to kill an elderly couple. they reported him minutes later but he lives on in the hearts of all those who love truth, freedom and the american way

killing cops is always good

It wasn't. Only faggots memed this Chocolate Rambo shit.

His manifesto read like a CNN article. He was fucking retarded

you could only dream about having half the balls this guy did.

youtube.com/watch?v=jbh7CNTwtEA

Favela monkey and nigger detected

>a fucking bad ass
/thread

Get the papers get the papers

He was hunting specific officers he believed were corrupt murderers

Coincidentally the cops then "accidentally" set the building on fire with smoke grenades

>How come it was okay when this nigger killed some cops?

Dorner battled evil
Lrn 2 difference

>cop
>corrupt murderer
redundant

all the recent /r/the donald/ refugees will never understand this board and just think it is their perpetual trump safe space

sad

>he only got killed because he refused to kill an elderly couple
what

>nigger

Because it was funny

He found corruption and had enough, he done his duty when nothing else mattered, too bad his score wasn't higher. All cops aren't the same. Bad cops need to die, good ones deserve glory.

His manifesto was filled with cries of racism and anti-gun liberal garbage.

Because he also exposed how retarded they are.

Also other obvious reasons.

because theres a ton of dumbass liberals & dope smokers here who believe in a meme of "corrupt cops"

When in reality he was just some nigger animal who chimped out because he'd never worked a real job & never would

He chimped out YEARS after being let go from the force
YEARS
FUCKING YEARS

Amen.
Politicians and cops carry a duty of loyalty to their respective nations. And whoever does even a bit of treason, should be killed. Period.
And also, dont have fucking women as cops.

Sure m8, maybe some nigger shoots you and we'll support the nigger because the nigger's always the good guy huh

cops went insane during the manhunt because was in some elite anti-terror unit and said he was going to an insurgency on LA cops

they were bringing in hundreds of cops from surrounding counties to swarm areas people reported sightings, to the degree these cops were shooting up unarmed people in cars that didnt match the descriptions

dorner got caught in one of these areas and stole a car from an elderly couple, the couple immediately called to report his exact location so the cops managed to pin him in a house

if he were a BLM faggot he would have shot the evil whitey geriatrics for their decades of racial oppression, instead he apologized and drove off

Cops & FBI are pillars of society in USA, if they don't do their job, then it's bad news for the street where justice fails. Somebody needs to tell Americans, to teach them order.

He killed the children of some LAPD Captain he didn't like.

toxic masculinity power fantasy.

>He found corruption
He didn't
>and had enough,
He got fired for making a false report, and was going to be let go anyways for being incompetent

Then YEARS LATER, after his wife had left him, he goes on a shooting rampage because I guess getting a normal job is no good for this nigger

That was the second manifesto, the first one was basically a five page document outlining a pattern of abuse against the public by the LAPD and punitive actions taken against him for reporting a fellow cop for brutality.

He fought for our freedom, smash that fucking F button you pansy.

did it because he was actually facing oppression

>He fought for our freedom
At no point did he do ANYTHING approaching that.

The reality of police force involves "brutality", aka violence. Mostly especially in shitskin filled areas like he was in.

His claim wasn't backed up by anything, so it was likely fake, because the guy is a nigger after all.

He went on a shooting 5 years, FIVE YEARS LATER
HOW DO YOU JUST SIT AROUND AND STEW FOR 5 FUCKING YEARS?

Not getting a job is not oppression, except to a nigger named Christopher Dorner

At the end of the day this is what every Dorner defender is supporting

A nigger going on a shooting rampage because he's fired from a job

>knows enough about the case to intentionally misconstrue events, but apparently not enough to know what the specific trigger of his spree was

lol I wonder what you do for a living.

the TL;DR for anybody interested is that he had exhausted his final venue for appealing the slanderous charges placed against him within the LAPD's internal censure system, and he was preparing to publicize what he considered the injustice of his case.

His lawyer's daughter was murdered and the LAPD decided to blame him. After that he went on the lam.

>defending the LAPD, the single most historically corrupt police department in the USA

here is the world works leaf

>shitty people in power do shitty things
>the common people attempt non-violent solutions
>shitty people in power keep doing shitty things
>the common people use violence to remove the shitty leaders from power
>future leaders now better understand to not do shitty things or else they will be removed from power

whether this is peasants overthrowing a tyrannical king, neo-nazi's burning down refugee centers or dorner punishing a police department with a long record of corruption i whole-heartedly approve of this and it will keep happening whether you like it or not

cant believe i wasted the time replying to canadian

A leaf.

Can't corner the Dorner

Sup Forums was heavily libertarian back then
dorner's story was virtually The Negotiator meets Rambo: First Blood Part 1
he was being set-up for a fall but refused like a man

Because he wasn't a nigger just chimping out, he was starting the war against tyranny i.e. ITS HAPPENING

watching the police response, e.g. shooting at and paralysing old women, burning a man to death instead of capturing him etc only solidified the sides here

Sup Forumss response to him, being a nigger yet being loved, pissed the fuck out of stormfags since they are seeking to recreate stormfront here because they are fucking retards that can't conceive they are in a controlled opposition group - who seriously thinks overt white nationalism can survive as a debatable topic in the cuck climate of today? Needs a little more thought that that. Also cops here fucking hated him due to him creating a culture of "fuck corrupt cops, we would rather side with a nigger"

basically it was the catalyst that really fucked Sup Forums since it pissed off groups trying to manipulate the community away from focus on NWO and instead shift it back to racial divides, even GENDER based divides (you have to be a fucking retard to buy into r9k level war of the sexes misinfo)

They drew first blood

>the single most historically corrupt police department in the USA

Time to just spew lies about people doing a tough job?
Why try to pretend that this insane negro who murdered whites & complained about "racism" was some sort of good guy?

He was fired
A police force can fire people, thats within their powers, and they can give a bad reference too
It's not an "injustice" to be fired from your job, certainly not one worth killing over
He was still a trainee officer

He killed his lawyers daughter + fiance... They didn't just "decide to blame him"

Underrated comment of the fucking century

>Because he wasn't a nigger just chimping out
He was though

>He killed his lawyers daughter + fiance... They didn't just "decide to blame him"
Yes they did. It was the very woman-cop he had accused of brutalizing a mentally ill person on the street who was the source of all of the initial claims that her had expressed an intention to harm the lawyer's daughter, and on her hearsay alone they got (((probable cause))) to search his apartment, where they found a notebook with all of his (((confessions))) written down.

Yeah ok champ, you were in the minority back then - as in cast aside as a 'shill' attempting to subvert the community to retard level racism in the face of tyranny

kys

>he was starting the war against tyranny
lol
Nigger is a trainee officer & former naval reservist(aka another makework job for niggers), nigger makes an unprovable accusation and likely was a problem from the get go, so the nigger is fired

This nigger then appeals for 3 years, then 2 years later goes on a shooting rampage

Thats the whole situation here, there is no "tyranny" or "corruption" or "injustice"...

>A manifesto reportedly posted by Dorner on Facebook declared "unconventional and asymmetric warfare" upon the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD), their families, and their associates, unless the LAPD admitted publicly he was fired in retaliation for reporting excessive force.

Lets take a moment to point out the insane irony of this
Mass murder is totes the response for being fired from your job lol, no excessive force there...

look honey a jew neonazi

Were you even here when it happened faggot?
When you have a police institution shooting at random cars based on the fact they are utes and the guy they are looking for is in a ute, leading to paralysed citizens, when you have a police institution calling for a man to be burnt alive instead of captured, then the accusations of corruption and abuses of power start to seem more reasonable, even likely

kys stormfag / cop shill, its possible to hate niggers yet still see we are getting screwed by the same kikes

>totes

gb2 reddit faggot

Lots of nigger lovers in this thread.

Kek

You're a retard. Niggers are shit, but stormfags that can't see how they are counter productive are worse - comparable to leftist retards opening the floodgates to shitskins.

DUNCE
U
N
C
E

lots of pasty white faggots as well, fuck off skinhead kike

For you

>claims cops are corrupt
>kills cops
>cops disprove his claim by shooting up a car full of innocent people because it resembles Dorner's car
>gets killed(?) by cops

It wasn't, but it was an interesting and exciting thing to watch unfold.

Thats the problem with America, there are a lot of nigger lovers. Even here we have some good for nothing problematic nigger being defended after he committed multiple murders.
People implying insane conspiracies to frame him.....

Accidents happen, retard
Bad shoots happen in highly tense situations. Neither resulted in anyone being paralyzed...

And yea, I was here
He was shooting at anyone approaching the house, he'd already killed officers. Of course they put the nigger in the grave.

Kills random unrelated people, then shoot the unrelated police officers trying to arrest/find him

If one of your friends/family members were victims of this nigger, you wouldn't be talking like that.

He never claimed ANY actual corruption, either.

LAPD is corrupt as shit institution

killings weren't random FAGGOT

memes and vidya

youtube.com/watch?v=ijOcKQoi_EM

Killing the niece of your lawyer + her fiance, YEARS after you've had anything to do with them, is not random?
Fuck off retard

Every nigger who is fired from a job ever for their own incompetence is justified in mass murder?

Because the LAPD are notoriously corrupt.

Debunked already, you will never undo the greatest happening of this board you culture cleansing shill.

I'm starting to think Sup Forums is just a psyops full of paid posters none of these fags remember when this happened and all the information that was uncovered.

Because that was entertaining.

Because dude was literally a black Rambo
>Military Trained
>Knew about the LAPD tactics
>Was in a fucking apartment room directly across the HQ for the LAPD
>Took their loved ones away to resemble what corrupt police to do families
>Had a stand off
>Was surrounded and kept fighting
>House on fire
>Decide to take his own life
>Not really human, escaped from a tunnel and is in Mexico planning another attack

You can't corner the dorner

Not justified and random are two different things.

lol baby arms

>People implying insane conspiracies to frame him.....

You do realise you're on Sup Forums right?

And there were 1500 Sup Forumsacks logged and listening to the police scanner when they called for him to be burnt alive, for you to call that a conspiracy theory shows you really do belong on reddit

>no one was paralysed

I remember two seperate instances of utes getting shot at, in one there was a woman who got hit in the spine and was paralysed. Searching for the news stories now, all I can find is stories of one of the utes. Go figure.

gb2 stormfront faggot, chocolate rambo is not in any way comparable to the zimmerman case, the boston bombings, or any other act of terrorism / violence because it was a DISGRUNTLED COP ATTACKING THE CORRUPT DEPARTMENT HE COULDN'T TAKE ANYMORE

you may have been too young to realise back then but this was at the height of "nwo is real" so people saw it as taking the fight to establishment sans coopted misdirection ala OWS

we're just swimming in newfags and reddit types now, all that really survived the mass 'invasion' post donglegate was the culture of white nationalism, which admittedly was a great save but we lost the ability to objectively look at things, everything is skewed into a perspective more palatable to stormfront i.e. controlled opposition getting lead into dead ends

everyone moved to 8/pol/ years ago

he claimed to have a MANPAD and it was plausible, also imagine watching this on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=gZx502eb-kA

Delusional fantasies that have no basis in reality, it's good of the police to not take him alive, the nigger deserved to die.

Maybe some nigger will kill your loved ones one day over absolutely fucking nothing.

I remember Chocolate Rambo, he died valiantly

only the true autists and people seeking to elevate themselves to a "founding" position via good timing rather than dominance (running from the fight)

I was there retard, I know what it was about
There is absolutely nothing defensible about what Dorner did, and plenty defensible about what the cops did.

t. asscop faggot

I'm a woman

Keep licking those boots like a good dog. Maybe you'll get some scraps later you fucking disinfo pig loving faggot

Learn why he did it and you'll understand.

Most anons thought the notes he left were fake and he was calling out and killing members of the LAPD for being corrupt. He was one of a series of happenings that resonated with Sup Forumsacks because people were getting exactly what they deserved

youtube.com/watch?v=g-Dg5Y5GweM

>I was there guys. I am totally not lying. Don't question why my interpretation differs 100% from posters that made up the community back then, I was just lurking! Never mind the fact that if I was lurking back then and had these views back then, it would mean I am comparable to a reddit shill and likely was called "JIDF" nonstop

all it means is you have been shilling here for years
but I don't believe you
You rely on arguments that frankly don't work here, and that is something you would know if you had spent a decent amount of time here as you claim

>"Get the burners."

I will never not forget hearing that live in real time while they were magdumping into the cabin, and then five or 10 minutes later the cabin was nearly fully ablaze. Surreal.

That was one of the best and craziest times to be on Sup Forums

RIP Chocolate Rambo

>corrupt department
>nigger literally said he wanted to shoot white cops because one said nigger once

Reddit faggots need to neck themselves

t. Antifa degenerate