I still can not believe that Bosnians are muslims and slavs the same time. Truly cuckold country

I still can not believe that Bosnians are muslims and slavs the same time. Truly cuckold country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=soxf3PpC8Ok
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only red pilled slavs

youtube.com/watch?v=soxf3PpC8Ok

There's nothing wrong with islam ideologically it has survived subversion and control for hundreds of years
and expanded the territory and propagated the genes of arabs along most of the middle east and north africa with great success.

It's just that it's adherents are a bunch of inbred sheep herds.

Chechnyans are worse, but stopping the genocide of these two shit tier peoples will be America's great shame of the 20th century.

But Chechenyans are not slavs

No alcohol.
No bacon.
Women must wear garbage bags.
Encourages you to chimp out and commit terrorist attacks.
And that's just the obvious stuff

Bosnians and chechens are muslims because they both got cucked by turks.

Almost every ottoman sultan had a bosnian mother.

MUTILATED PENISES AND DOG HATING

You truly believe slav shits do that?Half of fucking Bosniaks would fucking dehydrate without alcohol.

not really muslims if they drink

Russia was planning to accept Islam rather than Christianity but the plan fell through when Vlad I found out that muzzies can't drink.
Still shameful that there are muzzie slavs. Very cucked.

So they're cosplayers?
Sandniggeraboos?

Why are they muslims then??

I fullheartedly agree, Clinton be damned.

He's not saying Chechnyans are slavs, he's just saying they're worse than Bosniaks.

Nothing in Islam bans consumption of alcohol. It's Arab culture b.s. that restricts alcohol.

They are muslim so their made up ethnicity makes sense,since they where origanly bogumils heretics with their own Church.
The funny thing is because they opres the Republik of Srpska part,for example the pension is twice as lower,Serbs are leaving.
But they do have extermists who behead people and raped during the wars.So when we leave it's going to be another episode of Muslims killing lesser Muslims.
They eat pork,drink like animals,don't give a fuck about praying 5 times a day.

islam is synonymous with arabic culture because it is the arab religion.
Non-arabs practicing islam is litcherally cuckoldry.

There inlies the problem. There are vastly more non-Arab Muslims than Arab. They need to get their religion back.

KEK this is like what happens when a Slav turns to Islam!

Same is true of Christcuckery

It's prohibited because Muhammed never drank. It is Sunna to follow Muhammed in all ways. Understand Muhammed and you understand Islam. It's a disgusting, backwards ideology more akin to a cult than a religion.

Nothing in Christianity is about spreading 1st century Judean or Greek culture, you ignorant tree-worshiper.

>christianity is synonymous with jewish culture because it is the jewish religion.
hmmm