The woman walking to Aleppo to 'end the Syrian war'

Just a reminder that this is happening in 3 days, all whiteknights sign up and join this strong womyn on her march to end the war in Aleppo.

You can be her shield on her perilous journey.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38172513

twitter.com/AleppoMarch

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/FlnmmT3.jpg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OJKHVI6vm6Y
nytimes.com/2008/04/19/theater/19peac.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women are attention whores every single time

women are so dumb

>Me, me pay attention to ME look at ME

T. Females

I think we should definitely signal boost this and then when the inevitable murder /rape combo happens we shoukd screenshot liberal tears

what a retard. I hope she gets raped and her throat cut off

May Allah throw many explosive barrels on their way.

I look forward to the article saying she was raped and murdered. What a fucking moron.

This is Natural Selection.

this

Rip.

Reminds me of that chick that traveled around muslim countries in a wedding dress to fight against islamophobia and then ended up raped and killed.

I don't doubt the same will happen to her.

>march
>implying she won't walk just 20 km, fall in exhaustion and have her whiteknights carry her rest of the way

The battle of Aleppo ended on December 22nd. It is 100% under government control except for 8 buildings on the extreme outskirts of it. LMAO

map in imgur link is line of control as of december 22, pic is 1 week ago.

i.imgur.com/FlnmmT3.jpg

How many redpills will this dish out

She is obviously going to be raped and killed

i'll see her in an isis video i guess

>>

>aleppo is safe
>time to go make political statement

also obvious clickbait, look at the picture. you just know person gets upset by looking at this

and the whole thing orchestrated by (((them)))

dont let yourself to be led on a leash like that, specially brits. you are far better than this

This

armpit hair?

>white girl
>thinking she can end an Islamic battle
>WHITE
>FEMALE

Can't wait to see what happens

The Syrians with the help of Russia already took back allepo and fighting has all but ended these people are fucksticks of the highest order repeating propaganda literally from the state ran media of a nation that is directly providing arms and funding to Isis and co.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OJKHVI6vm6Y

she's going to end up like this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca

Ironically, she'll be safe because she can reach Aleppo through Assad regime-controlled territory. As long as she keeps up to date on her geography, she can do this without getting raped and murdered.

It's not like there are any men there to rape them, all those cunts got on boats and fled to Germany and Sweden.

So how long before this one is raped and murdered do you think?

they obviously have a cuck fetish

I doubt it

they'll take their numale bf along with them, the nu-male will watch as a big hairy arab cock rapes her and then the num-male will probably be beheaded and the girl married off to a jihadi

Attention whore going to get slaughtered and assgaped by shitskin mudslimes

Anyone got the picture of the woman who tried to hitchhike across the Arab world and ended up dead in Turkey?

also the time that they will arrive in aleppo is going to be in March of 2017. By that time the syrian army will likely have much of the surrounding countryside under control aswell.

My last 2 digits in days

Didn't Assad just take Aleppo back?

She'll get to Syria and learn the truth the media is hiding. She gonna get redpill'd.

The two friends, both performance artists, hatched the idea about a year ago: wearing white wedding dresses, they would hitchhike from Italy to the Balkans to the Middle East to send a message of peace and “marriage between different peoples and nations.”

But the message delivered by their performance piece was mostly sad and raw. After just three weeks on the road, one of the two Italian artists, Pippa Bacca, 33, was killed by a driver who offered her a ride.

nytimes.com/2008/04/19/theater/19peac.html

I dont have the pic, but her name is Pippa Bacca i think

Women are so emotional and sentimental. All they caring about is "helping" "people" and getting attention while doing so. They can't think critically or with foresight.

place your bets boys

>killed before she gets there x2
>killed when she gets there x3
>raped x1.5
>held hostage x4
>robbed x1.5

Yes, Red is government control.
i.imgur.com/FlnmmT3.jpg

She will be brutally raped and murdered.

By that time Trump will be in office and have ended all US support for ISIS AL nursura etc and they will likely have already been entirely wiped out or scattered back to the various nations they came from being the foreign mercenary force they are.

What's going to be the headline when she gets raped and murdered?

Or does she think she's the only strong independent womyn who's done this?

Why are women so fucking stupid?

white women truly live magical lives don't they? Imagine thinking your opinion matters so much that you honestly believe that people will just stop fighting a war once you show up and pout a little. I honestly can't even comprehend how a sane person could have this worldview.

I meant clear, not red. Green is 'moderate opposition', Yellow is Kurds, Black is ISIS, transparent is government.

Came to post this.
She wanted to tour middle east to prove how peaceful mudslimes are. Didn't even make it out of Turkey, got raped then murdered.

tHis

>inb4 she's raped to death and beheaded

She will end up raped and murdered in Berlin.

Hi krauts.

It's your shared responsibility to keep your crazies from hurting themselves. Show some civic spirit.

IDLIB BY JULY 4TH!!!!

I'm betting 100 Good Boy Points she's gonna be raped and killed by the time she reaches Turkey.

prepare your wallet germany

>When will they learn

>not going for the combo meal
>raped and robbed before she gets there
>held hostage for a few weeks and then killed when nobody bothers to help her

They won't even report on it. They'll write a short story about it, put it to the side, while the headline will be how peaceful things are in the middle east (except syria, where assad is making baby body part bombs).

Help a Sup Forumsack and bump a thread please

Pippa Bacca 2: Electric Boogaloo

Either in Germany or once she's in Turkey

You forgot gives up after an hour of walking because there's no more wifi to virtue signal on twitter

There are strong dedicated women, but not on the left.

Seriously? LOL

>has probably never walked longer than 10 km in her life
>ayooo ima walk to aleppo
She will give up in Greece and fly back home.

she will be raped and killed, what a moron. fails to understand a war like culture in islam, fails to see she is a third class citizen when in islamic nation. utterly retarded.

TOPKEK. She will be raped and killed in Turkey. I am fucking sure. She cant pass from that region of Turkey alive. Hell even i would be raped.

Why is she walking all the way to Syria to see Syrians when she can just go to Berlin?

>HOW THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE KNOW WHAT "ALEPPO" IS?!

Post your tits you

This woman is going to die a horrible death. I think an alpha male should try and stop her. This is not good. This is just not good at all.

Someone screencap this so when she get raped you can say Sup Forums was right again.

This

there are many refugee pitstops on her way to greece... she must first run the rape/murder gauntlet before reaching the promised land of gladiators.

Yes, there is around 20 buildings under rebel control, but most are complete rubble on the outskirts.

What happens in Aleppo if there is food shortage and this liberal army actually reaches that place? Will they take food from the local populace or RIP?

Thats the point. I am male.

god please let her get raped

Of course she will. In the age of internet selfies, suicide isn't complete without copious virtue signalling.

there is no food shortage in Aleppo.

This is the epitome of progressivism's relationship to reality.

And we'll see how it will go. Anyone want to take any bets?

Oh please. Please kek no, not my hands. I am no heathen. Let this woman live.

>implying a hairy roach man chest looks any different from your women's.
I repeat post tits you

Pippa Bacca v2.0.

Hope the rape/throat slashing video gets posted

Encourage it. This will be the Turkey incident all over again.

Just do it

She's German right? Her people have gotten used to being raped on a day-to-day basis.

The only thing is if this gets too much attention beforehand, then Soros or somebody might fund protection for her during the walk, and then afterwards try to make it look like something like this actually went successfully.

If its real I hope they document the whole march, live, till they get fucked up.

Half of them will be dead if they walk through Turkey without hijab.

Do it. It'll be fun regardless of the outcome.

This. Some dumb progressive chick basically already did this and was found raped and murdered in a ditch, as one would expect.

Do these dipshits seriously think their "march for [thing]" bullshit actually works?
Is this why there's always "FUN RUN FOR THE CURE" things clogging up the fucking streets? They actually think it has some sort of impact?

Kek has spoken

either she is a complete libtard idiot or she has some sick rape fantasy or both

This

Fuck it, lets make it a family outing and while we are at it bring our retarded disabled grandmother along for the journey.

Are we allowed to wear body armor and bring guns?

Armed convoy fighting ISIS sounds like fun actually. Maybe I can call a Russian airstrike on myself if I get surrounded

Depends. How long is the walk to her local train station?

It wasn't a year ago, it was 2008.

kek I remember that. Fucking dumb cunts man.

ill give her 3 days before raped by "isolated misundert asian victims of war"

She lives pretty much her ideal life and then she throws everything away to march into a warzone, to proof that every muslim is a peaceful angel.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes