Drumpf is a zionazi cocksucker

He's a Zionist puppet.

Sup Forums conducted meme warfare for more than a year in order to get a Zionist puppet elected. You can't deny this.

What the fuck happened? Did Sup Forums suddenly go full 'WTF I love jews now'? Is Reddit to blame?

bumping

when will this raiding stop

It was either that, or millions of immigrants and more cultural marxism.

I'd rather have Trump, friendly with Jews or not. Hopefully he's just playing the long con.

In a year when America is undeniably great again.

I didn't fight in the meme war to empower the UN. If someone had told me early on that you faggots would turn hard to the left and support the UN, I would never have joined forces with you.

Thankfully Trump abandoned you for the commie trash you are, instead of abandoning me.

God I love this man.

Why are you shills even ITT? He's not your president, fucking kikes.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Say it with me,

Madame president!

I thought he was the new leader of the KKK?

A racist that wanted to kill Jews and LGBTQ???

Make up your minds c ucks..

You can't be KKK or eve speak for them and be a Zionist Jew lover..

Just like Russia, you can't work with Putin and then also be accused of starting WWIII.

He is either a Putin puppet, or he is against putin..

Pick one.

The MSM are brainless zombies Trump commandeers with Twitter.
They all take the bait every time. Trump is using the MSM to present to the world what he wants them to see, reaching his targets the way he wants for greatest effect before negotiations.
How to stop the Globalists:

1) Be Unpredictable
2) Be merciless with your enemies, leave them no quarter
3) Always bet as high as possible when defining new policy (bluff)
4) Punch back harder than your opponents, never stop until they yield, EVER
5) Negotiate down to common sense, always benefit your side or walk, but when you do sign, make sure the other side walks away with a good story too. This last step is critical!
6) Make the best loyal partnerships with past enemies, based on strength and mutual respect, they know never to cross you.
7) Never prostrate yourself for favors, EVER. Die of thrust before being someone's bitch.
8) Buy American, Hire American
9) Break old out-dated protocols/standards that no longer help America or her allies.
10) NEVER SELL OUT, NEVER GIVE UP, KEEP WINNING FOR AMERICA AND THE WORLD

We elected bread and circus the president.

>Sup Forums was the JIDF all along

Looks like the goys fought yet ANTOHER war for Israel! A meme war but still!

do you goyfags get it? it doesn't matter who you support or oppose, we understand political dynamics well enough to adapt to whatever candidate you elect

Trump has a jewish daughter, so of course he's going to be a jewish fucking puppet
but it was either that, or Huma and (((Soros)))
you've just made the slightly smarter choice, is all

Give me a single reason not to be Zionist?

Does Alex Jones give Jews discount on water filters?

you cant escape the ZOG.

>He's a Zionist puppet.

So was Putin the first year...

I'm not even sure I know who that is

I believe you (((greatest ally))).

>what are the primaries
America elected Trump in the primaries as the republican candidate. This is what they chose from more than two options.

Sup Forums warned people but they didn't listen. People drank the koolaid and projected their own fantasy onto Trump. They all thought the salesmen who said MAGA was going to do it

People should have know better, it was always about making israel great

lol

Gas the Gazans, holy war NOW

>Whaaaa, why won't DRUMPF support the commie UN with me and the rest of the leftists

You're irrelevant now. Fuck right off.

so ivanka and her husband are the "good" jews?

>People should have know better, it was always about making israel great.

Shit.

Why people didn't vote Hillary.

What is with all of these anti-Trump shill posts lately? Fags from Reddit playing in the big boy pool again?

>israel is literally Sup Forums the country but run by jews
>all the top jews in hollywood and the media who push liberal narratives are anti-israel, pro-mudslime invasion

If you guys want me to buy into your jew conspiracy at least start by being consistent

even if Israel lost American support for a while, I'm fairly sure China and/or Russia would start to back you up in the U.N.

uh yeah fat the orange faggot employed goldman sachs in his kike team. no shit he's a zionist scumbag but he's better than hillary

Israeli Trump shills out in full force!

Zionazi?
Does that mean he will not be called Hitler anymore?

Tumblr is your home now. Go there, communist.

Merry fucking Christmas kike. Stay mad.

Did everyone forget the Get already? WE ARE THE JEWS NOW!

>t. Jude

Merry Christmas to you too, commie trash! Wait,, you celebrate Christmas? Doesn't that violate your Marxist-atheist ways? No matter. I got my dad an AR upper for Christmas. You going to lobby your UN blue helmets to come and take it, pussy faggot?

He's a racist, zionist, anti-semite, russian agent, not a real billionare, serial rapist, bad businessman, pathological liar, cokehead and apparently, fucks his daughter on the regular basis. And yet, he is still our president. How bad Hillary Clinton really was if we elected this monster of a man instead of her?

I also heard that he slept with a nigger in 1982.

>liberals: WTF I LOVE TRUMP NOW!