Huh

Huh...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-pjtY1gLQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REALLY

Really decalcifies your pineal gland

Yes. And?

Clearly this is wrong since it doesn't even fit in the available space. Jesus is white

How can Jesus be Middle Eastern if he wasn't real?

Checkmate Atheists?

Jesus was Arab? Tell us something we don't know.

UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED

youtube.com/watch?v=q-pjtY1gLQM

whhHHhHHooOOOOooAAAaaAAaa

okay then. I'll use this logic. Egyptians were black slave holders, and as we all know, slavery is the worst act in human history.

Therefore I present to you that all blacks pay reparations to whites for slavery

I didn't know that I guess I'm a #HummusMissile now

Middle easterns 2000 years ago are not the same as they are today

Jesus was a bird person, you fucking racists.

Yes and one of the few worth saving

Le zeitgeist

*tips fedora*

STIMULATES

Jesus is nothing but dust so who cares.

>Jesus is Middle Eastern.

Yes, he was from the Middle East.

Of course he lived over 600 years before Muslims Arabs came pouring out of Arabia attacking and conquering everything in sight - which is why the modern Middle East is Arab Muslim rather than Christian Greek/Syriac/Copt/Assyrian etc as it was prior to Muslim warmongering.

Go away Krad

He was and still is the middle eastern jew Son of man that didn't do anything wrong , literally.

This, middle easterners then were basically more olivey-colored Greeks then

He was though....?

*tips fedora*

>Semetic Jews are not the same at Semetic Jews today

KEKEKEK
Fucking logical jujitsu chrisfags

Yea they literally are.
>What are bedouins

HAHAHAHA YOU'RE ALL FOLLOWING AN ARAB HAHAHAHAHAHAHA KEKS KEKS KEKS KEKS KEKS KEKS. You all talk so much shit but bow down to the Arab dick. Bunch plebs.

He was a fucking Jew you retarded spastics

(just noticed this, after 10 years of that meme-movie being released.)

That's not Horus, that's Ra. How embarrassing.

Jesus was white. Levantines were white

Jesus was not muslim

jesus was semitic

>jesus
>star in the east
>born december 25th
try again, fag

>Jews are white

Leeeeeeeeeeaf

i'm really thinking about this....

MY

>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who think that a religion changes the race of an entire demographic.

>a religion changes the race of an entire demographic

wow the irony of that coming from a German.
see you in about 20 years

Another slide thread

arguments made: 0

nice ad hominem

wtf i hate jesus now

Jesus was born in a garage in peckham, hes dad still runs the local chippy.

*Was
God is dead

The person who did this was white.

Lmao also praise kek

Did you convert to Islam yet leaf? You better show proof. I found you and will get you.

Good thing I'm not a Christcuck.

Except Jesus and Muhammed are apples and oranges. Libtards need to be exterminated

Really makes you think. Thanks OP!

>Except Jesus and Muhammed are apples and oranges.
One succeeded in what the other is currently trying: taking over the land and minds of the greatest people on this planet.

>Libtards need to be exterminated
I agree, but let's not stop at just libtards while we're at it.

>MFW the past 5 threads ive been in i jsut realized all are 1 post by this i.d op's
>wtf im checking threads now just to see how many are 1 post by this i.d and so many are and wtf so many people are replying just like this one wtf is this board now this is fucking cancer delete this board already

>implying God has a race or religion

yea not just libtards but Muslims too

>US killed 82 million redskins

hate to be the russian here, but proofs?

there weren't even 10 million natives living in the area that's now the United States.

there is no proof. Its just libtards being faggots

all part of their narrative

>Noam Chomsky

more like Uncle Ted

Leftist BTFO.

no they fucking aren't

you guys worship him and he's middle eastern, nothing wrong with that, unless you're racist or something

Is there a lot of mexicans in the middle east?

Arabs are pieces of shit. Got a problem with that faggot?

WE WUZ ISRAELITES N SHIT

This. Stop keeping your race unmixed, goyim, Jesus saves all races!

No, but invasion by African muslims changes the genetic makeup of the population considerably.

Judea was part of Rome along with modern day Italy, France and Britain.

Incredibly relevant. Jesus was from the Tribe Judah.

They were news that got shoah'd when Titus was sent to deal with them, destroyed the Temple cult, and thence the Talmud was written. Get over it.

Why do you uncircumcised Gentiles care about the color of Christ so much?

they were not greeks and greeks were darker skinned then them

Yes he is?

He was a Jew, dipshit.

Your pic would make sense if it wasn't for the fact that Jesus had no father, and was a Galilean.

Christianity was also adopted by the West, not forced.

When someone on Sup Forums claims to hate the jews yet worships the king jew

That's like saying Sitting Bull was white because he lived in the United States.

I always see faggots going HAHAHA JESUS WAS MIDDLE EASTERN AND A JEW HAHAHA RIGHT WING CHRISTIAN GUN NUT TRUMP SUPPORTER 4CHANNERS BLUE EYED BLONDE HAIRED PEOPLE WHO LIKE DOGS BTFO

And then those people literally say "Yes he was - and?"

Anyway there isn't actually a way to prove what he was. He could have been green for all we know so why are they so fussed about it? Who even knows if "middle easterners" looked the way they do now, then? Could Jesus have been of Roman ethnicity/ancestry?

WHO FUCKING KNOWS

Yet they get angry about it because they think "we" are angry about it.

No you were not converted peacefully and Jesus was a Judean.

WE WUZ EVERYTHING

Yes, but he wasn't a sand nigger.

LOO

julius caesar and cleopatra's son

jesus looks retarded without his bear

*d

>Jesus was Middle Eastern
and also a cis Jewish male
checkmate atheists/muslims/progressives

Gilded

Pontius Pilate's letters on the subject suggest he was white as heck

White people and their WE WAZ KANGS shit.

NUTZ

Yes, goyim, be a good White Protestant American who dies for Israel. All non whites are evil and Heaven is for Whites only. It has no basis on the Bible but your Judaic racial fetishes are more important than God Himself. Support my puppet Trump, goy! He's le redpilled!

Jesus wasn't a filthy Muslim

He wasn't American either.

i thought jesus was white like in the movies

Yeah he is

This reeks of fake news.

>hurr durr
Jesus was not a dirty mudslime and probably had like olive skin.

No, he was killed by the jews.

jesus was black jews are black
your life is a lie

Why should I believe that guy? I expect you are just memeing anyway.

>Egyptians are black
>Jews are white

How did you fuck this up so badly?

He's Jewish