Americans, who would you support in a war between Russia and Japan?

Americans, who would you support in a war between Russia and Japan?
strawpoll.me/11944581

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Japanese_War_(1945)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Mutual_Cooperation_and_Security_between_the_United_States_and_Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody, because they wouldn't have the time to react. Russia can BTFO the entire Japanese navy with their anti-ship cruise missiles launched from their strategic "bombers" (more like missile carriers) in a matter of hours and then it's gg for the nips.

The moderate Muslims, duh

>implying Japan is allowed to do anything on their own
>implying if they try the Chinese won't launch a full scale attack in hours
We'd be lucky if chinks let us invade north of Hokkaido

>the size of Japan's military
>all of NATO would be involved

Russia, only because Japan are Americucks.

That's tough. I'd help Japan, only because Russia would skull fuck them into extinction without intervention. And also, muh anime.

the question is who ordinary Americans support, not if its possible

Russia

Japan, out of obligation.

Nobody

It's none of our business and we should not intervene

Russia. Fuckin weebs are a cancer. Fucking teenage shit.

Between those 2? None

You realize the U.S. provides a military for Japan and that would make it your business. Tons of U.S. military bases in Japan.

fuck Japan they already attacked us once, the sneaky bastards. Anime is gay, raw fish is fucking disgusting, and Russian women are 100x hotter than those little yellow rats with fucked up teeth. I'd laugh my ass off if the japs got nuked again.

Japan. They have fewer muslims.

The only cause for that shit to happen is if we left and they re amended their Constitution to have their own military

So under that circumstance, nobody

wasn't that gook president negotiating some kind of trade alliance with Putin not long ago? It was something about creating better relationships too, "to undo the damage his father caused"

Russia. Anime is a degenerate plague destroying the West.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Kek. Why the fuck would anyone support fucking Japan?
Is this a joke?

anime

Waiting for initial d legend stage 4, faggot

Third worlders please go, OP was asking Americans (i.e. the only people who would actually have a say in it if a war really happened)

anime

We are Japan's army.

We'd be automatically aligned to Japan, unless we back stab them.

If that's the case, Japan would be conquered in moments without an army.

you can't make me

>implying you have any say on your country

Japan, since I feel somewhat protective of them due to WWII, and also because they're objectively less degenerate than the Ruskies.

I would support Japan but realistically I know that there is no way they could beat Russia.

>not supporting NATO allies

the ones who voted "russia" are all cucks of the highest degree selling out their own allies. kill yourselves

t. Long Wang

The Nips, where else am I going to get my anime?

>t. Mohammed al-Qaeda the chechen

Japan because I like their culture

>Russia

talking about cucks

Chechens would support Japan, leaf

only because they hate russia, amerilard

Unashamedly Japan because I need my anime and videogames and I play more than just STALKER

>Leaf

You don't get to downplay your faggotry with memes, get the fuck out.

Ok chester

>war between Russia and Japan?
Why?

It happened before.

>likes anime
>not a fucking faggot

Japan

Moscow is set to become a muslim majority city in a few decades

based mecha gundam gook are too conservative to even let """refugees""" into their country.

sorry slav shits, but the nip is superior

desu I want to see japan liberated

Why would Russia and Japan get into a war or is this purely hypothetical

Sorry Ruskies, but you have too many Muslims.

>implying Trump wasn't elected

It's purely hypotetical and ridiculous, Japan is NATO, so if Russia attacks US must defend them, and I doubt Japan has any interest in Russian far east clay.

Japan all the way.

they may not be white, but at least they're pure

We're lucky the popular vote doesn't mean fucking shit or Hillary would be o charge now

We're lucky the US isn't a democracy because pure democracy doesn't work.

>nip is superior
say that to my face faggot

What did my tsar mean by this?

Russia

Europeans > Asians

>based mecha gundam gook are too conservative to even let """refugees""" into their country.

?

There are tons of Chinese and other asians in Tokyo. There are muslims as well with few mosques.

America

underrated

Take a look at the demographics of Japan and then the demographics of Russia.

Russia has more terrorist mudslimes than Japan has mudslimes altogether.

>Japan is NATO
No it's not...

Japan

They know how to run a civil society, unlike those dirty drunk subhuman slav faggots

This but Russia is our friend so lets just play a chess game and have a champion from each swordfight instead. No war between friends

I'd become the local warlord of Kamchatka and have a harem of both Russian and Japanese waifus.

Russia keeps it's radical Muslims confined to one area of the country where they aren't a big threat to anyone. Also, Muslims only respect force, if you show them that you're not only capable of destroying them but also willing, they'll fall in line. Russia has done this.

Now you're just making excuses.

RUSSIA ALREADY BEEN BTFO

America

RUSSIANS ARE FILTHY SCUM OF THE EARTH

FACT: RUSSIANS ARE NOT WHITE, THEY ARE ASIATIC RACE

THE RATS OF ASIA

RUSSIAN ARE SCOURGE OF ASIA

LOOK THESE FILTHY DOG LOSE TO TINY ISLAND NATION JAPAN, JUST PATHETIC

>t. manchukuo rape baby

1905 best day of my life

RUSSIA IS A SATANIC COUNTRY.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

Just shut the fuck up Canada

Mongolia

RUSSIA IS PATHETIC PEOPLES, CANNOT EVEN CONQUER ISLAND OF JAPAN LOL

THEIR NAVY DIE TO A TSUNAMI WHEN THEY COME

LOOK HISTORY ALREADY BTFO

>tfw contributed to sway the poll's results
feels gud

take it easy ching-chong, don't make your anus to bleed again from the all butthurt

WHO BUTTHURT?

IF YOU READ BOOK YOU KNOW RUSSIA LOSE TO JAPAN MANY TIME JUST PATHETIC

BIGGEST COUNTRY IN WORLD CANNOT ENTER SMALL ISLAND NATION

WHAT A JOKE PEOPLE

hey gook, you've seem to be very upset

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Japanese_War_(1945)

go cry in the corner, you chink bastard

Russia, because there are enough gooks on the planet.

japan, because russia doesn't make chinese cartoons

You're welcome

NICE FAKE NEWS ROUNDEYE

RUSSIA BTFO

I voted Japan because their military is pretty much our military, but I'd rather just nuke China. Maybe Trump will make that possible without provoking Ivan if he manages to meme a wedge between them with his chessboard.

JAPENA BABY BECAUSE JWAIFSSSSSS

If Russia attacked we'd be treaty bound to honor their defense. Plus I don't think Japan could even declare offensive war per their constitution. That said we are quite partial to Japan.

RUSSIA BTFO

PUTINS A FAG

Japan is rightful Chinese clay. If anyone should be declaring war its China. America and Russia can fuck off (unless they want to help ofc).

We took all the lands we wanted from them already, so we are not going to attack them.

They want those lands back, but they don't have an army, so they can't attack us.

I think you meant to say China is rightful Japanese clay. Also so is Korea.

No, but still treaty bound by defensive treaty.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Mutual_Cooperation_and_Security_between_the_United_States_and_Japan

>Take a look at the demographics of Japan and then the demographics of Russia.
>
>Russia has more terrorist mudslimes than Japan has mudslimes altogether.

Nice changing of goals.

No one argued about Russia having muslims, Russia shares the borders with muslim countries who come here to work.
No one welcomes them like Sweden or Germany.

Doesn't change the fact that Japan has their own muslims and asian migrants that are not Japanese.
The majority of their population is old people and it's only a matter of time for them to get blood-mixing for sake of glorious Nippon that will go extinct without it.

He's probably proxy cuckhole, common migrants in Canada.

>clearly stated none
>still gave me a (You)
K

There really isn't any point supporting Japan, because they'd be btfo in a couple of days.

will never support russians. you can't trust them