Whats the most disgusting looking race in human history?

Whats the most disgusting looking race in human history?
Even more disgusting Hybrids welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_referendum,_1967_(Aboriginals)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sasquatch-human hybrid

Aboriginals by a very large margin

White people

Abos or South Indians

abos, not even a contest

This

I don't think abos should count, since they are clearly not human
but the answer is abo

How is this even a question?

Abos, with pure blood niggers running a close second. Absolutely disgusting to look at, smelly, and people of low character and impulse control.

Honestly, the "cutest abbo" I could find on the webz.
I kind of feel bad for them.

Thread is over.

Wise Elders
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Fucking Aborigines.

No other race even comes close.

I think they're related.

Rare and truthful post

How the fuck can this even be counted as a homo sapiens

When was the last time you've been to the beach?

didn't know mr Popo had a wife

Fucking cave people.

I think she's hot

>Martinique
>Everything is a beach

ahem

I don't get it. That's your ugliest?

I wonder how they feel when they look in a mirror or a puddle or something.

They probably fail the mirror self-recognition test.

Looks like an orc from LoTR

Why are they all built like chimps? I know they are all lazy drunks, but shouldn't there be a couple of fit ones? I just want to see what it would look like.

>I wonder how they feel when they look in a mirror or a puddle or something.
They probably let out a blood curdling scream before realizing that they saw their reflection. Then they go back to eating their babies, robbing, and general debauchery.

I bet they're aware.

kek

Obligatory.

2 weeks maybe, weather is meh now
Totally overrated

This, American nogs can atleast do sports are abos involved in Australian sports?

No contest

she looks great desu

not necessarily beautiful, but definitely not disgusting.

>tfw australia didn't even consider aboriginals people until 1967
KEK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_referendum,_1967_(Aboriginals)

Somali?

There's nothing mean about calling Abos a subspecies of humanity. There's no shame in that.

She's not ugly at all. Look at that white people hair. Wow, she's actually really beautiful. Excellent bone structure, too.
I think you missed the mark on that one.

I'd love to see what you're fucking when times are hard if you think this is beautiful.

those are supermodels compared to shit like

It's a Somalian from Crookston Minnesota that raped a girl on a bus less than 3 months arriving from Somalia.

If you don't like our new guests, then our governor thinks you should move out of Minnesota.

I was responding to: I agree there is something intriguing about her. Just a really weird genetic mashup going on there.

I'd fuck her in a heartbeat. You're blind as hell, man.

Fucking lovely. What's happening to the perp?

Abo loli. New fetish.

based

Is she old enough?

>most disgusting looking race in human history
Everyone knows the answer to this.

She reminds me of a Drow elf from Dungeons & Dragons

>Abo loli. New fetish.
She'll drink all your money and then fuck your brothers.

Never played it. I kept seeing people post "DROW!" in relation to that pic and had to look it up.

Amerindians

Bolivians especially

forgot pic

WAT?

Wow. Bunch of blockheads.

do they put mud in there hair?
and people say im crazy for wanting to exterminate the subhumans

Those are mixed with spaniards or cherrypicked.

Most of native americans have the mongoloid features, making their faces look like pancakes

Holy shit they're like living cavemen. I have a pretty high threshold for ugliness, but what the fuck. That's just sad.

shit dawg

good thing there not doing something like that in germany.

Gay aboriginals.

I find her kind of beautiful too, not really in a sexual way through. I guess you sort of have to look at it through an aesthetic point of view.

>South Indians
South Indians look more like Germanics than North Indians do. In particular, they tend to not have the Greek/Jewish nose that North Indians have.

I love how she's still wearing a bedazzled paki dot and dyed her hair ginger which makes her look ever darker, as if it's even worth going to any effort.

Because L'oreal says 'HELL YEAH, YOU GO GIRL, IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE WORTH IT!' You know, like polishing a turd.

Holy hellacious happenings Batman!

Jokes on her I don't have any money or brothers

>Stickerydoo
Fuck I love this video

you all said this was an uggo thread

I think it's clay and oil.

None of those are anywhere close to pure blood aboriginal, in fact there really aren't that many pure bloods left.

There are sports in Australia that are dominated by players with Aboriginal blood like the NRL. White Australia has marvelled at the hybrid vigour of half-castes for a long time. They still turn out dumb as dog shit though and Aboriginal communities just churn out waste and excrement. The "stolen generation" got a pretty fucking good deal desu.

FUCK NO. do you have ANY IDEA how fucking annoying these little shits are. That face she is making isn't her fucking posing.

That face she is making is what's glued onto her wretched skull 4/5ths of any given day. Usually with an audible screeching sound coming from within

DO NOT TOUCH THE ABO LOLI

That kid must have eternal jungle fever

Was attempting to show some of the above examples of uggos aren't necessarily the end all.

Kek

It's got to be mestizos.

Abbos are certainly more ugly and primitive, but I consider them more like wildlife.

They seem content shitting up the outback. Somalis are a cancer that is spreading and you can't escape.

I'm aware. I wasn't the one babbling about loli. I don't even like that word.

It's just a very curious genetic mashup to me. How certain features pop out so quickly after one generation of mixing.

Probably this, although I've never seen one in real life.

For me - it's the gypsies.

These "abos" are at most 30% abo

because they are chimps

I am still baffled by the fact that these creatures are considered as human beings.

They're actually beautiful, for black people. A lot of black people in Africa are ugly, but this tribe or whatever actually has regular facial features.

As an East asian I know we are the ugliest people on the planet. Especially our men.

Meh.

Go on.

Surely you can't compete with Assie Abos.

I mean they look better than black americans.
I think it's because they just live in the desert in a healthy way and don't spend their youth smoking crack and eating McDonalds.
It must fuck their genes and the way their kids develop.

Tits of a goddess, skin of an beast.

That's what you see strolling through Detroit.

Maybe 1/10th of us are even "average" looking. The rest are just hopelessly ugly.

this guy looks like a real alpha male

Abos are not human.

Christ almighty.

natural firm tits,wow,
imagine- she has never worn a bra,holy,lord

they would probably look like bolted tits if she had worn a bra her whole life...minus the surgery

I'm sure the girls are just begging to be pounded by his tiny asian cock

>somebody fucked a full-blown abo to produce this