When will Poland

When will Poland

1) apologize for starting WW2 and pining the blame on Germany
2) pay reparations
3) return rightful German clay and
4) apologize for aiding and abetting in Monday's terrorist act?

How can we deal with the Eternal Pole problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/5445161/Russia-accuses-Poland-of-starting-Second-World-War.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When will Germany be able to safely go Christmas shopping?

but poland is already cucking themselves to germans
you win kraut. take all of poland. make them "save" you while you force them to speak german

Beep beep.

Sorry

Get fucked kraut.
Not even Bismarck could save you miserable fucks by unifying the Germanic people.
You are the worst scum to walk this earth, I'd take Jamal, Abdul and Muhammed fucking my daughter than I'd let her marry a German.

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>3) return rightful German clay

No Germans live there anymore so there's no point.

>Sorry

Hey, it's ok, little Polebro. We all make mistakes sometimes, don't beat yourself up over it.

kys

genocide of all slavic sub-humans and resettlement of danzig,könnigsberg and all other prussian/teutonic land

>ID spells "fagz"
>ID is pink

Pottery.

>large concrete bumpers silently appeared around all Christmas markets in my town

really makes you think

First intelligent post ITT, thank you, good advice too.

>Germany had WW2 in the bag then focused on Britian too much
>WTF did Japan attack the US? the US would have benefit fine letting Germany and Japan rule the east
>Still Hitler gives the ok to Japan AND invades Russia
WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT

>destroy Rome
>"WE ROME NOW"
>kill Prussians
>"WE PRUSSIANS NOW"
If Hitler won, would you star calling yourself Poles?

Why is it always Boris? Always Boris....

I dont think poles are your problem, fellow friend.

>would you star calling yourself Poles

No. You see, Rome and Prussia actually achieved greatness.

How did Poland force Germany to attack them?

The only thing poles should apologize for is not annihilating prussia when they could in the 15th century

Krauts destroyed europe.

I'll let my old pal Putin answer this one.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/5445161/Russia-accuses-Poland-of-starting-Second-World-War.html

Lutsch mein Schwanz dumm Schlampe. You know what I love about Germany? It's when I visit this poor excuse for a country and I talk to any random fucking verfluchte deutsche Schweine and I tell them I'm a Pole. They suddenly become so fucking hilariously sorry and apologetic. Their eyes are sad. They feel the shame, they know they're the ones to blame. They look like if they're about to kneel before me and lick my shoes with tears in their eyes.

>I'd take Jamal, Abdul and Muhammed fucking my daughter than I'd let her marry a German.

be careful though cause jamal and abdul might be germans after all

>when I visit

Probably to collect your welfare check.

>Poland would've lost independence if they met Germany's demands for Danzig

>ignore how all of Eastern Europe was behind the iron curtain for 60 years

REEEEEE

Rollin for Vasya

Are you retarded? The interviewer could be fucking Ethiopian for all I care, the German one is clearly the guy on the left.

>all of Eastern Europe was behind the iron curtain for 60 years

And they should have stayed there.

Never :^)

kek

80 years ago I'd be on your side but today you need to be contained

When you give us north Saxony

oh look, its another G*rman "bawww nothing is ever muh fault we dindunuffin!" post

It would actually be a good thing if poland invades germany and take control of our country. They are our last hope to uncuck us.

More probably it would be russia or turkey. Poles should prepare for fighting with islamic states from the west (germany), north (sweden through baltic sea), east/south (russia or turkey).