Stop doing drugs.
youtube.com/watch?v=dPOm1BP-UFM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dc_OjmKo1zc
youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
biblia.com/bible/esv/Matt 15.21–28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why is santa lecturing me about drugs

I can't stop. I never did them in the first place.

> Implying the EU is something to be admired.

le stop man's best video. Fuck druggie scum

>implying anybody except progressive cucks wants to join you

Epilepsy = 100% activity in brains. Top Kek. This guy is doing it for lulz and lulz are our drugs, totally harmless.

Santa isn't real, Saint Nicholas isn't even real. If you were Germanic like you should be there is only Krampus that should ever be part of your Christmas.

The right kind and dose of drugs are a means of adapting to conditions and environments of modern life which our bodies haven't evolved to handle.

>Santa isn't real
>but an evil anthropomorphic goat is

Taking drugs means that you really aren't enjoying your life. So wtf is the point of your life then?

I don't speak any of that communist talk.
Speak American, god damn it.

Varg you madman, stop driving around talking to yourself and posting on Sup Forums.

Santa is an purely ad invention. If Satan is real then Krampus is realer, since he's the original Satan, deleted from history by Christian conquerors, but be sure Krampus is going to wait for you in those pits if they exist, not Satan. Don't deny Krampus, he hates that.

varg doesn't post here you stupid potatofaggot

Happy Yule Varg

yeah, and i listen to bands you've never heard of, kid

Without even watching this I will say that drugs are of course bad for you and this doesn't stop at narcotics or alcohol. Anything you use to fill a void in your life is a drug whether it be sex, religion, gluttony or anything else.

Look German, you been bad, you betrayed your land, Krampus needs to get you. It's only going to get worse for you if you defy him. You need punishment.

Nice try Varg, when will you release a Christmas single? New Music when??

You'll never experience life as you would on mdma.

fuck you. You've ruined my country with your potatokikery. Should've kept you papists as slaves

I'm happy that there are at least some people like you left in this country.

Frohe Weihnachten, mein Hawara.

>Saint Nicholas isn't even real.
Breaking: Man poofs away a historical figure by mere wish.

Rake yourself, leaf.

Hitler was so strong because of Pagan roots of land gave him strength, modern Germany is so weak because they abandoned the Pagan pride, they have nothing they are fighting for, they believe in false god of Israel, a foreigner, he drains their energy, they feed the moloch, not Pagan deities.

>fuck you. You've ruined my country with your potatokikery. Should've kept you papists as slaves
>Those feels when half irish and sides still went into low earth orbit

Weed won't ruin your life because it's inherently bad for you. It'll potentially ruin your life because it makes you a lazy shit who just wants to get high

Why did people forget about Saint Nicholas? Because they entered capitalism. Every grandpa remembers Saint Nicholas, there was no Santa.

> Krampus is realer

I hear that bro - my gf has had the Krampus for like 4 days now and I have no puss to smash, pretty much the most evil thing in existence and definitely evil.

It's a meme drug. Makes you vulnerable, slow, paranoid, and lethargic glutton. Only useful as a complement to some other drugs mainly in social situations.

youtube.com/watch?v=dc_OjmKo1zc

stop writing

No.

>mckenna
dude weed lmao: the pseudoscientist

Danke, dir ah, und guadn Rutsch!

My sanity and control over my mind and body is the most valuable thing I have. Sacrificing this for a few laughable hallucinations is pretty degenerate. Drugs will make your brain numb and your ability to value the little things in life decreases.

> inb4 You're a boring person if you don't drink alcohol.
Well, if people can only be fun when they're on drugs, then THEY must be boring.

I subscribe to Varg on YouTube and the first thing I did before getting out of bed was have a bong hit then watch

I always thought he was satire because you have to be high to watch it. Nigga makes giant leaps of logic and reaches conclusions he wants to believe as her LARP's for his audience, who coincidentally, also want to believe the same thing as him

>t. Aussie shitposter in NZ

All memes aside I personally get high and have a fairly productive life but I'm not going to pretend that I wouldn't get 10x as much done if I wasn't getting baked half the time.

Its mad funny too because he literally RAILED on the fact that intellectual relativism was wrong and the downfall of the west - while he himself believed that ancient humans ate magic mushrooms and got in big gay bi-sexual orgies and raised all young as if it was your own. fuggin weird man.

After the holidays.

> STOP THINKING IM AN IRONIC MEME

Brain physiology is cyclical and tends around an equilibrium. Unless you're taking something as neurotoxic as meth or mdma long-term then your brain will return to normal.

The power of black metal and you thought that was just some basic metal, it actually has a lot of luggage behind it. Like Pepe, just a simple frog, but then it wins elections and soon will replace Christianity.

Stop being a commie.

Yeah he doesn't make leaps of logic, he just re-affirms my already held views with comfy music, videos of having a white family, and lots of misc Viking shit.

Drugs are degenerate.

Go to church.

Say that to those teenagers who have received permanent brain damage from smoking weed while their brains were still developing. Or to all those cigarette addicts who can't help themselves and give their money to the tobacco jew.

>dude alter ur perception of reality so you can get a better perception of reality lmao.
If you use drugs to make the world better I think you need to make changes in your life.

Christcuck BTFO

What is Sup Forums doing for Yule btw?

stop posting gay arsonist

>black metal and Pepe will be our future religion

kek no wonder you people go on about muh degeneracy, you're the one doing all the drugs

NZ born mate, Aus is cool though

Yeah...I used to be a trad Catholic but Varg's when it comes to God and the Bible. Christians like to say how Muslims use the Koran to justify whatever they want say but it's essentially the same with the Bible because it includes both the Total and the New Testemant. Old God doesn't care about goyim, and God is both the Old and the New. God doesn't care for non-cristians either. In fact Jesus multiple times tells his disciples to turn away and cast out those who are of the "unsavable" races. Christian nationalists also love the part where Jesus has the "render unto Caesar spiel.

Plus Jesus' new covenant with God was literally turning us into the new chosen people.

You will never join EU because you are turkish offspring. And turks are not white.

EU = white race

I want varg to try some b++ shrooms then get back to us on this

Can we lynch the dude who has this face

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

If my Id contains the word quq, ww3 starts 2morro

>"unsavable" races
>races

Source needed

damn

Noone forgot him. He has numerous churches dedicated to him

Whatever stimulates your brains, just don't wreck it in the process.

biblia.com/bible/esv/Matt 15.21–28

its intepretted many ways, but one of them is a racial epithet. Then Jesus saves her for having faith.

>Jesus was a Galilean

It's amazing the amount of delusion one endulges himself into in order to lessen cognitive dissonance.

The amount of nonsense these idiots keep telling themselves to keep the lie that Jesus was close to European identity is rididuclous.

Jesus was a Semite, like most Middle Easterners today, including Jews. Christians essentially worship a Semite or at least elevated a Semite to godhood.

Think about it, the person you worship isn't a Roman, a Greek, or a Germanic. It's a Semite.

You cannot possibly believe in the European importance while being Christian.

>You cannot possibly believe in the European importance while being Christian.
And by that, I mean you cannot possibly be a white or ethno nationalist. Race shouldn't matter at all and you cannot look down on Semites.