The Pope is the antichrist

And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: - Rev. 17:4

Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
Daniel 11:37

As many of you know, there have been papal decrees over the centuries where the pope has literally claimed himself to be God. And as everyone knows, the popes do not have any interest in women. They do however, have more political influence than any other religious leader on earth. He has a seat at the UN for goodness sake.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-6FfTxwTX34
answering-islam.org/Quran/Text/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's actually me, there's a lot of pretenders though.

Also I'm not as bad as what you've been led to believe. I'm more akin to judgemental Jesus than the baby eating cthulu figure that's been sold to you.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-6FfTxwTX34

Here the pope clearly validates all religions as a way to God.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
-John 14:6

The antichrist will bring a one world unified religion. How blind is the world to this? How do you justify this Catholics?

Yesterday you were saying that Muhammad was the Antichrist.

Which is it? It seems like you apply Rev and Dan to whatever you like.

Why are Christcucks obsessed with the Antichrist? Seems political to me.

>Why are Christcucks obsessed with the Antichrist

The concept has been sold to them as the end of all things boogeyman.

They're ignorant of the cycle of this plane, it's not their fault, so much of the history has been rewritten, destroyed, or outright fabricated.

Muhammad was the false prophet.

Catholicism is the whore of Babylon. She commits spiritual adultery by having many gods and saying there is more than one way to heaven, Jesus Christ. It praises allah, which was brought to us by the second beast or false prophet Muhammad.

This is not correct at all, kafir. Your bible is not infallible, it has been corrupted.

>so much of the history has been rewritten, destroyed, or outright fabricated.

the shoe fits, but i really can't see ol' pope franky playing the role

>And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. (Dan 8:24)

What's really going to cook your noodle is when you realize you're all literally following the exact same story. The only differences being "mistranslations", often exacted for control, through centuries worth of the "telephone game".

I may have worded my first post incorrectly. It's hard to tell whether the antichrist will be a pope or come from Islamic background, but either way Catholicism is clearly the whore of Babylon. She does commit adultery with other gods such as allah and the pagans.

Notably, the Quran calls for beheading of unbelievers and those who don't confess allah to be god. The Bible also warns of christians being beheaded by the power of the beast of revelation if they do not succumb to it and worship it.

Not mistranslations, but perversions. That is all Islam is. A perversion of the truth that is the holy bible.

>That is all Islam is. A perversion of the truth that is the holy bible.
Only the Quran is unchanged and perfectly revealed. There is no comparison, including the the bible.

How do you justify a flawed scripture as the truth?

that's wrong though

answering-islam.org/Quran/Text/

>Why did 'Uthman feel the need to destroy other copies of the Qur'an, unless they contained variants?
The existance of false variants does not mean that the Quran has not been perfectly preserved, only that it is possible to write down false variants. This is a logical fallacy.

How does this dribble pass as being academic...

Idiot.
The quarn has been changed many times.
Not even mistranslations of the orginal text, they literally edited it and changed it. Not even removing certain books from the canon that were later found to not be the word of God even though other books still were. They just changed it and there is no way to explain that unlike Christianity which could still say that the books they keep were authentic since they didn't change those.

why are early christian pagan?

Does it really matter if they've been changed?

How much are those books helping your life, anyway.
I'm honestly not sure how people can believe any of this is important.

It's not like the book didn't exist before the standardization done by King James.

If you think it's remained unchanged, you are more gullible than those you decry.

ITT: Protestants and Muhammadans

Hard to tell which of the two is more cancerous.

>The quarn has been changed many times.
You cannot even intellectualise what you are saying. Can you provide any convincing support for this claim or will you just blindly refer me to some link or video.

Explain yourself, kafir.
>mistranslations of the orginal text
What did you mean by this, specifically?

>The existance of false variants does not mean that the Quran has not been perfectly preserved
what's stopping Christians from saying the same thing about their favorite text family despite the variants?

o shit he's here
>inb4 CAPITAL LETTERS and 30 screenshots of books from a smartphone

Is this CANCER?

PRODDIE ASSMAD ALL THE EARLY CHURCH OPPOSE PRODDIE

SKAJA SIAKAJA

JSA sissjana

JA saia

Kaajsnana

Kanaka

Janaai

>what's stopping Christians from saying the same thing about their favorite text family despite the variants?
The fact that the original version does not exist. The Quran has been the same from the beginning, going back to the beginning. This is not the same for the bible.

Hahaa ai

JAA oaak

Iqiqiq

ALLAH is stupid like proddie

Naajaiaoq

Jashs aia

Kwnaak

Oeis

Issa

>somebody say Sharia? Sign me up!

Yup. No wonder they are great at maintaining centuries old cultural tradition so well.

Iwuwi

PRODDIE is like islam

Kaaaak

Lakaal

Is als

Js asia a

Iwuqqi

I wow aia

IWJWAK ao

Ian oakaka

>sarcastic hand waving
We talking about the Quran not Sharia.

Jasnakak

Stupid ALLAH is like proddie

people say he's the 7-bis, and that the next one is going to be heavy

Janss ka aoakaja

Iskan al

PRODDIE is the whore of babylon

JSA akak

Ksanskakaks

KakMk

KSAMS ao

Isiaka

Iwiwiw

Jasna woq

do you do this to bring the thread to the bump limit and kill discussion?

Oakaka ao

KaampaM

Proddies are losers

All early CHRISTIANS contradixt PRODDIE

Deal with it

Happens anytime I reveal myself.

Sorry.

Anyways, you guys will get answers to the nature of the cycle. That is, if they ever let you see what they've found in Antarctica.

Maybe I'll reveal that too.

Isnaaiaia

You Wwisba

You shouldn't be so pretencious when talking about holy subjets.

>there are still Protestants willing to show their faces here

incredible.

The early CHRISTIANS oppose prodde

i'm not affiliated with xir
protestant isn't an organization, it's a categorization

Janaiaana

I didn't understand that

Proddies think these men are in hell

This is why I don't trust the Church, at worst The Vatican is the beast ( which I believe it is )

At best the Catholic church is a heretical organization that would likely disgust Jesus if he were on Earth right now.

So much of the Bible is blatantly ignored by him and he is basically worshipped by Catholics. Look at how most Catholics treat the Pope, he is like a god to them, an idol.
The deceived Catholics will deny this.

Never put your faith in men.
Men are not God, men are not Jesus.

Religion is not what men need. It is Jesus.

All the church fathers oppose protestantism

DEAL WITH IT

The Vatican II is where the church of Catholicism fell. Do you really believe you have to ask a priest or bishop for forgiveness of your sins? Or that Mary never sinned and is on the level of Christ? Did you even watch my 2nd post video or read the first?

Explain this

Yes I believe too that religious communities push the worst of faithness

FUCK Protestants

Your 'reforms' led to the bullshit liberal secular PC feminist cuck world we live in now

Now you people can't even be bothered turning up to your churches, 'Protestantism' effectively only exists in the USA and among poor third countries who are too desperate to know better - in Europe Protestantism isn't even the name of a sect, it's the name of a CATALYST that caused Christianity to DIE and then promptly went away again!!!

FSSP, SPPX, and Sedevacantist Catholics are the only actual Christians left right now

All the early Christians oppose PRODDIE

DEAL WITH IT

It's not the Bible. Explained. Dumbass

EXPLAIN WHY ALL THE EARLY CHRISTIANS OPPOSE PRODDIE

I AM WAITING

The "anti-Christ" is anyone against Christ or Trinitarian Christianity.
>Muslims
>Mormons
>Unitarians
>Atheists
>Communists
You get the idea. Mohammed was an anti-Christ, as are all Muslims who are not apostates.

yes but antichrist is an office or title not a person

You idiot. Catholics are the most liberal sect of "Christianity" there is. Your pope pushes religious equality, homo rights, etc.

PRODDIE THINK ALL EARLY CHRISTIANS ARE IN HELL

ORODDIE DIMWIT ASSMORON

Calm down bonger

PRODDIES ARE ANTICHRIST

ALL THE CHURCH FATHERS OPPOSE PRODDIE

Sja aiana

Shilling won't get u 2 heaven m8, now kneel before ur pope god and continue you with your pagan idolatry

Iwnsanao

The early Christians opposed all forms of organized church structure/hierarchy.

That was the entire point of their movement to begin with, it's amusing how lost that message has become.

Janaakao