How do you respond?

How do you respond?

Protip - you're speechless

tbf he also got obstructed by the dems

Maybe if he wasn't such an incompetent, moronic, weak leader, he would've been able to unite them

where's the occupy democrats logo?

nvm i saw it, its in the center. always these fuckers making these dumb memes

>have house and senate majority for 4 years
>do nothing
>reoublicans get house and senate majority
>*autistic screeching*.jpg

What about when democrats had a majority in the house and senate??

M-muh republicans O-Obama dindu nuffin

I thought the Dems said everything is great right now?

propose stuff you know won't pass, get pissed and blame everyone else when it doesn't pass. Obama politics 101

He was a bitch, Bill Clinton knew how to crack the whip on republicans, Obama just wasted his time reacting instead of taking command. All that is done in weakness ends in failure.

King Nigger's economy is part of the reason why it's so fucking hard to get a real job now.

Republicans in congress sure as fuck didn't cause this.

i refuse to take responsibility for my failures

t. liberals

>be a weak and incompetent leader
>be surprised when your opponents walk all over you

>racebait and use executive action to get what you want
>be surprised when the country is so fractured

I hate liberals.

Which is why he joked about a trillion wasted dollars in shovel ready jobs that weren't shovel ready? Because it was funny that people were unemployed, right? And then there was TARP, cash for clunkers, the bank bailouts, the autobailouts, and we still have the worst labor participation rate in history.

Remember that he had a dem supermajority in the senate and a dem house of representatives for two years. That's how he was able to shove osamacare down the throats of the American people. Also why the dems lost so badly in 2010 and what created the rise of the Tea Party. They were so fucking awful that the entire country rose up to say no, not republicans.

>every single thing i proposed to help dig us deeper into debt
fix'd

Interesting to see how daddy Trump will fix everything. I'll be watching across the pond.

WhiteHizzHous doorman sez whut?

>bite the curb you nigger

Part of the job of a President is to unify the parties to some extent. He couldn't even mildly do that. Even his own party played him like a chump.
Seriously, he was a fucking joke all around.

And yet, you claim the things in this image despite that obstruction.

By the way, most of the things in this image, particularly the deficit reduction, are *because* of that obstruction, not in spite of it. If Obama had gotten his way on everything, the deficit would barely have been reduced at all. And even then it only got "reduced" from the 2008 high when the government spent an extra couple trillion bucks on bailouts. It is still far higher than the deficit was in 2007 or any year prior.

I mean, pretty much.

>Waaaaahhhh, why are there checks and balances

Thank god there's only about a month left of his residency.

>obongo
>accomplishing anything
pick one

>Democrats
>dislike free elections
>dislike it when the senate disagrees with them

The height of irony that the DEMOCRATS are the least pro-Democracy party

why did they oppose it, and its not your race or political affiliation.

>Republicans try and stop Obama expanding executive powers like NDAa

Liberals complain

>Campaigns on promise of closing Gitmo
>Changes promise

Liberals silent

In this case he really did do nothing.
And that's not a good thing when you're the president.

You're a nigger, odumbo.