Sup Forums, what's your opinion on le homosexuality?

Sup Forums, what's your opinion on le homosexuality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjwrRou8--0
youtube.com/watch?v=39rt-HsOGNo
youtube.com/watch?v=Jlp-w19o11c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do what you want, just don't touch my bum...

disgusting and immoral.

>le homosexuality?
>le
end your life

I hate it REALLY because I don't have a Christmas boyfriend ;_;

Im honest man.

I really don't give a fuck what you do in your bedroom. If you like sucking dick, fine, more pussy for me.

The thing is most gay people beheave like faggots and this bothers me a lot. Act like a normal human beeing and i won't give a fuck, but if you act like some weird ass faggot i really don't want you to live in my area.

understandable, who wouldn't want this qt?

my swedish brain says tolerance and acceptance but my dignity says degeneracy

Fags should die

It's the ultimate redpill.
>inb4 Sup Forumstards still in denial

2. Leviticus 18:22: " Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination." 3. Leviticus 20:13: "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them

DEUS VULT

>fags

Delet it and anyone into it.

It´s the only weapon that will wipe feminism from earth and end our matriarchal oppression.

Sucking dick is exactly what we need, without their mono pole on male sexuality females are powerless.

I don't mind it unless they act like faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=pjwrRou8--0

I'm bi, but I hate the culture of today's lgbt. I prefer the Roman style no pedo.

seeAlso kys

Couldn't care any less about homosexuality. Faggotry, on the other hand, is absolutely unacceptable

Mentally ill people should not be encouraged.

I have ASPD and have to take meds to normalize me. Queers are accepted as normal even though their disorder can be characterized as either chemical or psychological in nature.

Fags take more from society than they give.

this, hang em high

me neither user
:(
>Tfw no bf thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=J4cl-pNYdXs

Ich will totalen Krieg auf den Kippen

Everyone needs to stick with their virgin so they don't get messed up in the head.

I hope you're trolling, but if not: don't be a puppet of the pulpit, think for yourself. God is dead and we have killed him. I allow myself absolute freedom, you are cucked by the sand people.

youtube.com/watch?v=39rt-HsOGNo

Maybe I'll install tinder and see if any cuteboys wanna christmas snuggle

I'm not straight, but I think its a bad idea to make your sexuality your whole identity. Be proud of who you are but is who you fuck really that big a part of your character? Why can't sexual preference just be something you do and not something you are?

>kippen
what?

>I'm not straight
You could just say I'm gay and not be pretentious about it

Based Hans. Basically this - as long as you keep your sex life private, I don't give a fuck. There is no need to flaunt your sexuality in public.

Fags deserve death.

You got lost on your way to >>>/Lgbt/ and this shit doesn't belong here faggots are not Politically Incorrect anymore.
Take it to

>Tfw no hetero to Christmas kill me

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

*touched ur bum*

A genetic flaw that should not be praised. We all exist due to heterosexual activities. Eugenics will solve this Problem.

As long as you keep it to yourself and don't rub it to everyone, I don't care, to each his own.

Also, retards who let their sexual orientation heavily define them as a person are the worst trash a society can have. Take that away from them and they are empty

Degeneracy, also, its not just a """""sexual orientation"""""(in most cases), you can spot a faggot miles away

dont let faggots and liberals win, Russia and some other countries is on the right way
youtube.com/watch?v=Jlp-w19o11c

I find it vile and disgusting in every way.

How original, kek

>controlled by degenerate lusts
>freedom

Find Christ and soon!

this

I wish 99.99 percent of all males were gay

Honestly I'm sure most "straight" men would rather fuck the trap over that abomination

nose.jpg

If a fagget lets others know about his illness.
Kill him.
I went to /lgbt/ and ask the faggots to explain themselves, even those who tried failed miserably.

John Wayne was a fag.

I'm attracted to 3D women, 2D boys but not 3D men

What am I?

2,5-D faggot

It's a tad contagious, and most homosexuals tend to be Liberal, but other than that it's fine.
Also they try to brainwash children with it and that's wrong.

But yeah it's kinda fucking catchable, I don't give a fuck what Leftists say. I've fapped to traps too often and now twinks look appetizing. Still "straight", though.

I used to not care until they started getting a little too uppity after gay marriage was legalized.

edgy

MSM includes prisoners and male prostitutes. Those groups bring the stats up while not necessarily being gay or bisexual.

Ban it

Gays should not be allowed to marry. There is no point for them marrying at all.
the rise of feminism & homosexuality is the reason for the low birth rates in the west

I hate all of you. Fuck you and your heterofetish.

Deported to California so they can't influence my country.

it's a mental sickness. anyway im ok with this, it like the retards, they didn't choose to born like that.

This is a time of peace, please be respectful of others

inborn? The deviancy will breed itself out of existense

>it's really a choice tho. fags

degeneracy