How do we fix American Universities, Sup Forums?

How do we fix American Universities, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

sowi.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/genderstudies/index.html.en
uni-heidelberg.de/gleichstellungsbeauftragte/seminarangebote_en.html
uni-frankfurt.de/54618077/Gender-Studies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By not going to them.

enjoy poverty

This. If I was 16-18 year old today, I would strongly consider looking at trade schools or community colleges or just working straight out of high school.

No, there's need to fund patriotic programs so the profs and chairs become culturally unmarxified.

lol Wisconsin is probably the whitest school in the country.

Put in Ben "Witcher" Carson as Secretary of Education to hunt down and remove all Marxist propaganda from our education system.

>be me
>going to the University
>be the only one racist in my group
>constantly trying to redpill them

This is how you fix the universities.

huh... I was going to go there for actuarial study too.
Crossing that off the list.

Just avoid American universities. This shit doesn't happen in Germany.

By making them cheaper and more accessible to more of the population

eliminate unnecessary meme courses and only offer classes related to the STEM fields

Make them responsible for the debt students to take on. They'll start producing better graduates immediately.

>Just avoid American universities. This shit doesn't happen in Germany.

Ehm, what? Many universities now have EU-funded departments for gender studies, like this one here:

sowi.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/genderstudies/index.html.en

All the profs in those departments are women and they teach stuff like "men are rapists".

Most fields outside of humanities and social studies are fine. There's a lot of brainwashing but it is pretty hard to fit that into maths. The biggest issue at university is the culture itself.

a lot of strong rope

put the jews in the oven.

>Bochum
Wew lad, we are talking about real cities, like Heidelberg, Frankfurt am Main lad!

>Most fields outside of humanities and social studies are fine.

Outside of trades where a degree is a general prerequisite (healthcare and STEM and shit) I'd look at and consider your options before doing a lit degree. I don't even remember hearing about skilled trades as a career choice in hs

> Wew lad, we are talking about real cities, like Heidelberg, Frankfurt am Main lad!

Heidelberg:

uni-heidelberg.de/gleichstellungsbeauftragte/seminarangebote_en.html

Frankfurt am Main:

uni-frankfurt.de/54618077/Gender-Studies

Btw. Bochum has a population of like 360k, while Heidelberg has a population of 150k.

>Genderstudies in Deutschland
I guess making me sad was part of your plan.

>By not going to them.

First Post, Best Post.

user is right of course. The universities themselves are so mired in libtard bullshit that their educational value is actually negative (since the kids learning this leftist bullshit have to be gradually deprogrammed by Red Pillers like myself)

Sure, the buildings and stuff have value, but as places of learning they have been corrupted by Cultural Marxist scum.

Abandon them and let the owners / shareholders reclaim the value of the remaining assets. Let the constructive destruction of capitalism wipe them forever from the face of the earth.

>>constantly trying to redpill them
>This is how you fix the universities.

No, this is how you get framed with false rape charge. Cultural Marxists are literally scum and would do this without blinking an eye.

Madison is a liberal shithole. Who cares

Why dont the have a course called "The Parasetic Nature of Niggers"