Verräter

keine kanacken beim Bund !!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jr5qd-DRFQI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I still can't believe they made our Minister for Family our Defence Minister.

Our government is a joke.

I wish the fucking burgers would have dropped the nukes on us and ended it instead of the japs

I'm sick and tired of seeing the daily bullshit that we have to live with instead of what could have been if we had won

And it's not like this will ever get away either until we either get eradicated or flee from europe, I see little to no chance for austria to fix itself and absolutely no chance for germany

What do you expect when a cunt like this immediately gets send to one of the Bilderberg meetings.

We need to burn this shithole down with public executions.

>what could have been if we had won

Remember, we "won" as well.

God just look at that picture. What a proud people you were

>Islam und Bundeswehr

DOES THIS MEAN WHAT I THINK IT MEAN

TELL ME RIGHT NOW YOU KEKES

winning on paper is all that counts, right?

FUCKING QT

was just about to post this, damn sex c

Yeah should some other countries open their floodgates in the next 20-30 years, we'll use our mulsim soldiers to throw away their passports, immigrate there as a trojan horse and bring down the country with thousands of coordinated terror attacks.

Reißt euch zusammen, wir werden es durchstehen. So oder so.

>Islam and the German Army. One team for Germany.

This is how AfD gets elected.

Germans however are mentally and spiritually a defeated people. I mean just look at the latest manhunt. The media had to censure the pictures of the terrorist with black bars. The terrorist who they were trying to fucking CAPTURE because it might cause a 'rightwing backlash' among the public.

Germans are afraid of their own shadow, a lost cause sadly. It makes me really mad. Germany is nation with which we Dutch have to much shared history. Even dating back to Roman/Germanic times and the HRE. And this nation will not die out because of some disaster or major war but because the people are afraid of being called racist, nazi etc.

>Danke Merkel

das wird gar nix mehr hier die Linken lassen diese Länder auf keinen Fall aus der Hand das wars

du hast genau zwei Optionen hier im Westen Europas
1. Ducken und untertauchen und so tun als ob
2. Abhauen in 2te und 3te welt oder Süden und Osten Europas wo es zwar denselben bullshit gibt aber abgemildert

ist alles was aktuell drin ist

Don't succumb to QTs, guys. Keep your wits about you.

>The media had to censure the pictures of the terrorist with black bars.

What. His entire face was all over the media without censorship. The MSM actually has to do this because they are losing subscribers en masse since mid 2015. The fucking Spiegel had to let go 25% of their staff even by the end of 2015. They are crashing hard and can't continue their usual schemes because then they will get bankrupt.

There is only one Newspaper gaining subscribers which is called "Junge Freiheit"... which is conservative but very small. The other news outlets are completely fucked and are shitting their pants.

You say it like it's a bad thing.

Wir haben schon schlimmeres durchgestanden. Flucht ist keine Option. Deutschland/Europa gehört uns allein und nicht irgendwelchen Sandnegern.

It's hard to feel sorry for any of the ex-allied countries for what they got themselves into, cause they have no one to blame for it but themselves

I'm not going to go on a rant about how the third reich dindu nuffin, I realize that we weren't perfect either

But at the very least even if your leaders may not have known what the consequences of their actions would like nowadays if the allies won, they atleast should have realized that it's not a good idea to hand the world over to the jews without a fight after the war, basically sacrificing the future of the west for their economies and cash

I realize of course that the common people of said countries had little to say in anything of what happened in that entire timespan

That would be great news if the retarded newspapers didn't simply get replaced by kikebook and clickbait bullshit sites

In the end people still get fed crap

You brought it on yourselves when you started invading the homelands of and slaughtering millions of your fellow Europeans.

this picture is so wrong

>didn't simply get replaced by kikebook and clickbait bullshit sites

True, I found some poll/study in the last few weeks showing that in the "younger" generation, i.e. below 40yo, around 60% of the people get their news from facebook. No wonder they focus so much on "fake news in facebook". It truly is the best propaganda machine to reach the useful idiot.

NIEMALS KNIEN UND DEMUT ZEIGEN!

This is my jihadist memefu

youtube.com/watch?v=Jr5qd-DRFQI

That's it, I'm in love. How do I find her and make her my wife lads? Help me germanbros and I promise not to firebomb Dresden when I'm supreme overlord of earth.

>Leafbongs