Trump lied about his height, sez MSM

They are really grasping at straws at this point.

politico.com/story/2016/12/trump-drivers-license-height-232948

archive.is/wRB9W

This is just sad.

>what are growth spurts

Cute girl.

That girl is hot, I want to lick her feet.
That is the perfect size for girls, they should just stop growing at that age.

THAT MY WIFE YOU SEXIST INFIDEL

kys you fucking degenerate

Who care,s he's an old fart, he might have been 6'3" in his young days.Anyway 1" difference is done almost by posture alone.

As a libtard even I'm starting to get sick of all this endless anti trump shit. Its just getting pointless and makes us look really fucking petty and desperate. Started dreading looking at my fb coz all my friends are still butthurt by an election on the other side of the world.

Maybe he just forgot his exact height since once you're over 6 feet tall no one really gives a fuck anyway.

calm down Mohammed

Still better than lying about your citizenship.

Does anyone have their correct height on their ID? I just tell them what I think it is. It doesn't matter.
>hurr durr dugenerasea
Fuck off, leaf

>70 years old
>age shrinks people
>still taller than the average man

Seriously, imagine how much better things would be if girls didn't grow into women.

It highlights his insecurity

He's getting old. Old people shrink. Often they don't even notice. At least his suits fit.

We wouldn't have eggs. So that would be a negative.

My license has my height from age 16 still on it. It says 5'11 but I'm 6foot

/thread

>2012
>hitting growth spurt at that age
Kys

Let's say that it's 100% factual that Trump lied about his height and it's not that he shrunk since the 80s, or forgot.

Where does that fall in comparison to Hillary's lies and insecurities?

old people get shorter lmao

I'm not a doctor or something but couldn't you extract eggs from girls? And if not then artificial eggs could be made somehow probably. I'm sure it wouldn't be too much of a problem.

You wanna extract eggs from that cute little thing?

>drumphf lied aboot height.
>cnn did a study to see if Russia hacked the results.
>after rigorous rechecking, we confirmed Trump is 2 inches taller than he said he was.
>dr. drew horwitz what do you have to say about these results.
>well this just proves the patriarchal height oligarchy is instilled in our modern society so tightly we need to open our borders.
>thank you next on msmbc we will discover why pudding has two options for color flavors. Will mexico finally be represented in jello pudding flavors?
>find out after all these commercials for race mixing

every time.

What does Hillary's supposed insecurities have to do with Trump's insecurities? Why are you using her as a red herring, rather than addressing the point?

Well, is it possible? Then ,yeah, it would be necessary in the situation where girls don't grow up. You'd have to take eggs out of girls and grow them with machines or something.