What is Sup Forums thoughts on psychedelic drugs such as DMT

youtu.be/grcqs9cDuN8

Also, what are your thoughts on sensory deprivation tanks?
youtu.be/u3qgGv9_BkA

Is this a way for the mind to connect to other dimensions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VavdCpewQbA
youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
shayanashop.com/Ayahuasca_Yagé/pd-508-1037-pm26/Ayahuasca_Cashibo-Kit_3.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
erowid.org/plants/anadenanthera/anadenanthera.shtml
shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/13951290
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only done Shrooms but I think everyone should have to do it and I think the only reason they're illegal is because they (whoever) don't want the plebs to experience the magic.

As Bill Hicks said I think they were put on Earth to facilitate our evolution and their illegality is a crime against humanity and nature.

>tfw cant find DMT

The ultimate red pill. They change you, man. They make you more capable of logical thought and give you artistic insight. Totally resets your brain and makes you right.

I have a feeling this may be a possibility too. Drugs make you look at things different and question things. Something the government is very much afraid of.

Dude ayanushka fucking peace
electric gnomes teach us about the interconectiveness of universes, time and soul

don't take them for fun unless you have to.

I can't prove it but I'd be 99% certain. If everyone tripped balls they might not buy into the worker drone 9 to 5 capitalist slave system we have now. I'm not even a hippie but no doubt tripping can give you entirely new perspectives, but just as important can break down old shitty perspectives that hold you back (and you might not even be aware of normally).

They're not for fun, they're for a spiritual experience. If you don't give em respect you'll have a bad time.

>Currently reading The Teachings of Don Juan.
Wondering if I should travel to mexico and find some indians to trip out with..

More seriously tho: Things I've seen about DMT and Mother Ayahuasca and what I've read from Don Juan, really make me question the idea of beings/consciousness existing outside our individual experience.

How does one go about obtaining these substances? How does one use them effectively?

I want to try it

Sounds like hippy shit. There's a reason the government shut them down. They helped us get to the garbage generation we have today.

I never understand if machine elves are good or bad.
I mean some say bad and some good

>checked

youtube.com/watch?v=VavdCpewQbA

Do not fall for the clockwork elves lies

They can open you up to spirituality and God, which is a very good thing.

Before doing them I was a staunch and outspoken atheist.

They can also make you crazy sometimes, but not necessarily permanently.

if you have a bad trip on dmt youre going to hell.

>Is this a way for the mind to connect to other dimensions?

Nah it just feels like there's pressure on your body trying to turn it into an atom. It's actually a nice feeling. The visuals are nice, contorting fractals with an annoying weird tempo ringing in your ears.

I don't live alone and my roomates don't know about it and sometimes I'm scared there going to walk in and think I'm dying or something. I don't like getting detached from reality but i think dmts worth it.

I have no idea what to think of it.

>I did DMT
I met a being of infinite consciousness who had millions of faces coming from one point. All happened inside a weird pyrimid. Told me dying is when your mind dissolves into the rest of conciousness.

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

the smokeable stuff is perfect, gets you a quick couple minute trip that you can throw on some cool tunes for and feels like hours

Psychedelics are based. Our consciousness is the final frontier and the (((government))) keeps less harmful drugs such as LSD, shrooms and DMT more illegal than crack and heroin. At least in murrica.

False enlightenment.

All drugs do is pull you away from your true path. Only through self-discipline and rigorous meditation can you reach your true self. There are no short cuts and this shit will hurt you.

Did you even try? Don't get me wrong, lots of substances are now quite difficult to get over here, but DMT is not one of them.

shayanashop.com/Ayahuasca_Yagé/pd-508-1037-pm26/Ayahuasca_Cashibo-Kit_3.aspx

Deepweb.
Alphabay or dream market

Take the Sacred Mushroom in Nature and you will see God , not just talk nonsense about him . You want the true Red Pill , take the mushroom in the picture .

2 schools of thought
1st is that is mystical and only experienced tribes people of the land are best to guide you

2nd i heard from hamilton morris is that its just a chemical like anything else and that the tribes in the jungle arent any more versed in guiding you through it than your are and you can simply do it in your apt

never done it myself

I can't listen to music on it. It just pisses me off no matter what it is. I also need to do it at night with no lights. One time a light the size of a pen tip that was on saying that my charger was plugged in prevented me from breaking through. I was so pissed. I mean it was fun but no breakthrough

This
Use them for what they are.
A cheap high

Brotip, try it.

>plants that grow naturally on Earth
>"drugs"

NO DRUGS

NO ALCOHOL

NO CIGARETTES

We don't have cubensis in Tassie, we have his bigger meaner brother, Subaeruginosa

Ive done dmt lsd and mushrooms. Mushrooms are my favorite. Want to do mescaline

I have extensive experience with mushrooms, a moderate amount of experience with LSD, and a small amount of experience with DMT. For me personally I would say that psychedelics are hardcore redpills. I don't use them anymore, but my experiences under their influence greatly impacted who I am today. I have seen different people react to them completely differently however. They are definitely NOT for everyone. If they are to be legalized in any capacity, it should be under highly controlled circumstances under the supervision of experts. Ultimately, you can reach the same revelations through other avenues, but drugs are much, much faster in getting you there. Likewise, they can also bring you to hell just as quickly.

If you are still naive enough to believe in "mind over matter", smoke some DMT. That molecule will make you its BITCH.

I would love to try it. Did mushrooms once and it was fun. The introspection aspect was far more interesting to me than the visuals.

>take drug that causes hallucinations
>think you've uncovered universal truths

ebin

There are plenty natural things that will kill you or severely damage your body. Similary these drugs will harm your spirit.

Why do you think devoted buddhists are so opposed to their use? Because prolonged use harms you and will prevent you from reaching actual enlightenement.

> The snuff acts rapidly and violently, "effects include excitement, numbness of the limbs, twitching of facial muscles, nausea, hallucinations, and finally a deep sleep.

Never heard of this. Whats the "deep sleep"?

46 & 2 just ahead of me.

Mescaline is easy, just eat peruvian torch or san pedro.
Please don't eat any peyote, it's already in serious trouble from people consuming it.

desu I see them as another substance we have learned to enjoy the effects of.

what spirit resides in them?

>Similary these drugs will harm your spirit

Didn't harm mine. In fact the complete opposite, they make you feel at one with "God" and would most likely turn someone more spiritual than less. I did them in the UK when I was younger and they were legal here. I thought they were amazing. The other thing is after you trip you have zero desire to do it again for at least a month or so. Nothing addictive/damaging about them from my experience. Things like alcohol and tabacco are much more damaging.

my first dmt experience I saw them on my leg so (I thought it was my friends dog fucking with me) I totally understand why an entity or group wants to keep psychadelics restricted. My order that I tried psychs DMT->Acid->Shrooms (Gotta keep all of you humans in check, how dare you explore yourself; go be distracted with materialism and reproduce and ignore the potentiality that is you! This isn't to shit on children either, but lets be honest how much reproduction is pushed by the Church of Progress)

Hi DMT Nexus.
Nice cult you have going there.

>1st
One thing I've heard in reference to the study of the afterlife by Graham Hancock was that ancient Egyptians devoted their best minds to 4,000 years of such a study. With that in mind, who should you trust more, Egyptians or modern science?

>2nd
Maybe if you have the correct mindset it doesn't matter. However, a lot of the tradition and buildup is to develop a kind of reverence and respect for the substances.

For example, if you take the substances thinking your gonna trip out while you playing cs:go, you're gonna have a bad time, m'kay.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Psychedelics are dangerous tools that should remain illegal. The only people that should be allowed to use them are researchers and people in intellectual disciplines.

You'll never understand unless you experience it. It's nothing like ecstasy or MDMA. Not that kind of "spiritually", but actually a very real one that doesn't feel at all artificial. You don't have a "comedown". There isn't one.

Who?

>dangerous tools
>tools
It's a shame you were never trained how to use them properly.

What do you think they(Machine Elf) want you to learn?
what if they just fool you(and Terrence McKenna)?

.t Albert Hoffmann

DMT trip but longer and more intense. I guess, I never actually tried DMT, Yopo is the natural equivalent.
pic related

This is probably the best argument here if anyone here is interested in psychadelics.

Sorry, your opinion reminded me of the Nexus website.
It's basically a cult of psychedelic junkies.

First time i did LSD i had a beautiful religious bout of cathartic crying about the difficulty and uncertainty of life and came out of it much more confident and sure of myself.

The nexts few weeks i felt like a huge animal lumbering around my domain, all muscle, bone, and masculinity.

isn't all dmt natural? Just different plants. I saw that it's legal where I live. Do you make it yourself? is it easy?

Yopo is bufotenin.
Small amount of DMT is debated to exist in the seeds, but you might as well lick toad.
Also Bufotenin is far less safe than DMT

DMT is easy as fuck to make, but most just buy it online

THAT FLAG, I hope youre not CIA or mossad cause then peeps need to watch this fool's psy ops. To fool one? I never felt that. Careful with peeps like Terrence Mckenna that's in the realm of controlled opposition and Im not gonna go to deep into listening what they say cause I dont want to be psy opped

>they make you feel at one with "God"

How is that not harming your spirit? You're leading yourself astray instead of walking the true path. There is no "God" in this, just delusion and corruption.

If you people spent your time actually working on your spirituality ( which is HUGELY important to any society ) and cultivating it in healthy ways ( ie, through meditative exercises ) you'd find yourselves far better for it. Using these drugs for enlightenment is akin to using steroids for gains.

it is just a trip you dunce, can you not see any subtlety in meaning.

Yet I'm sure you've never tried it so I see your opinion as completely irrelevant. Not even trying to be rude, but if you haven't experienced it you really can't speak to what it is or isn't.

It's not really easy when you need to spend usually $200 on the average tek. And I'm asking about yopo powder not dmt crystal/jimjam

Degenerates with no personality and a fucked up life tend to like em.

It does not matter if you use them properly. The fact is that whoever uses it will come to their own realizations about life. It might turn you into a better person, but it could also turn you into a paranoid schizo nut that doesn't even realize how retarded he it.
Drugs are illegal for a reason. If we allow the masses (who are mostly not very intelligent) to use these drugs I can guarantee that society will deteriorate in the best case, or outright collapse in the worst case.

>doesn't know about feynman

>I think everyone should have to do it

agreed, it's in the bible

He's not too far from the truth tho, I know a couple deadheads that really dont do shit with their lives except trip and prey on young females at a club. I only know one guy that can handle that much psychadelic use but I think it has to do with his near death experience (he got beaten up almost to death).

the grass in your lawn has dmt in it

You act like society is worth saving. Who's on drugs now?

degenerate, obviously

Is the pineal gland the third eye?

>$200
What tek?
People have succeeded with vinegar and Bicarb teks, its a very easy thing to do for cheap.

Donald eats mountains of sugar, he needs to get clean

D E G E N E R A T E

E

G E T

E

N

E

R

A

T

DMT makes you into blue-pilled schizo.

>vinegar and Bicarb teks,
Damn i haven't looked at teks in a while but the cheapest one was easy but you still needed basic chemistry utensils. Everything together on amazon would of cost me 200. Including the bark. Do you have a link? No results coming up in google.

Society is worth saving because it is what enables us to live in a (relatively) comfortable peace. Would you rather destroy it all and live in caves and chaos? Your forefathers built this society for a reason, it's your duty to keep it stable and improve it, for your benefit and for the benefit of your children.

I know all about a group of people who are fucked up who like them. One of them gets super defensive when you say they're degenerates. Bitches.

DMT sounds fascinating, but would definitely want a trusted babysitter.

I'll have a squiz, I read it on Shroomery dot org originally

This is what I mean. That guys life is probably fucked up so he doesn't care enough to help society.

That, I can't disgaree with. Also have never taken DMT, mushrooms and LSD only in very spread out events.

They are just meant for unlocking a certain something inside yourself, seeing the world anew. Some people are born without the need, or feeling the need. Feel blessed.

Alcoholics ruined everything.

>being too consumerist to extract it
Please.
I quite like Psychedelics and feel that a mind filled with questions and a desire for truth - such as what can often be found on the outer fringes of the political spectrucm - is most suited to this sort of experience.

Pretty sure with Psychedelics still being legal we'd have re-developed and re-vived many of our religions by now.

Religions can do a lot pure ideology cannot.

erowid.org/plants/anadenanthera/anadenanthera.shtml
Wut?

Do it by yourself in the dark sitting/laying down. It's not like it can kill you. You'll be passed out anyways so it's not like you can do something stupid on it.

You don't go seeking these things if your life is fine though. You can't just pick these up from the supermarket, this is something you need to actually put some effort into getting.

DMT is quick, too. I say a sitter would be good for lsd or shrooms

i've taken DMT every single day for almost 3 years now.

America is fucked up, it's way too easy find this shit as a 16-18 year old kid. It's really crazy. Fair point.

shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/13951290
I remember another one, but this one's cheap and quick too

Hi, graham

This.
Really.
You have to fucking respect fucking DMT, if you do it alone, without someone sober taking care of you, and no rhythmic music and chanting around you, you can get lost and never find your way back.

DMT isn't fucking recreational.

>Drugs are illegal for a reason.

Alcohol and Tobacco are drugs, both legal. "Legal" is a completely subjective man made distinction. You can't appeal to that. Member prohibition? Legal/illegal fluctuates. Weed was illegal for decades, now legal in some states. Some drugs are legal in some countries and not in others countries. Alcohol is illegal in Muslim countries. There is no objective standard.

>If we allow the masses (who are mostly not very intelligent) to use these drugs I can guarantee that society will deteriorate in the best case, or outright collapse in the worst case.

So we can trust society with alcohol but not these? We can trust some middle aged sad case to die of liver disease at 60 because he drank litres of whisky every day but we can't trust an adult to have a shroom trip every couple months in the privacy of his own home?

they give you a little taste of the truth about humanity, but fully realizing this truth takes a lot of hard work there's no easy way there. a little taste isn't quite the right language though, it's more like they give you the right experience in the wrong context.

Ask a guy who goes to Ayahuasca rituais in a biweekly basis anything.

Ayahuasca = prolonged DMT

>rythmic music
>chanting

go home, Satan.

It's very recreational.
I use it recreationally whenever i use it.
Enough, people with the drug cult.
It's a fucking chemical, it has no intent, no personality, its a drug, a cheap quick high.

Have you altered your diet significantly to avoid MAOI dangers?

RARE