Why do all major world religions encourage sexual restraint

Why do all major world religions encourage sexual restraint

Because whores destroy society

You're not allowed to do anything that makes you feel good, like banging sluts or smoking dro.

To prevent children from having children.

Because a sex fiend is a shell of a person and more animal than human.

if your smokin weed havin fun and bangin sloots your not paying the goyim every sunday

not sure, but its probably a good idea if the successful ones do it.

>you should gang rape a woman if she's alone in public
>restraint

So that you may become wise and strong by transmuting sexual energy into spiritual power.

fpbp

For men: because sexual desire is a base instinct which leads to some terrible actions. For women: because the men preaching restraint still have those same base level desires and want to control women.

The major religions are old as fuck and basically evil texts and ideas.

>Why do all major world religions encourage sexual restraint
Because they think the Sun goes around the Earth.

>mfw this may be true but I can't stop fapping

fpbp

Because strong families are what keep a society healthy. Sexual deviancy destroys the family, take modern society as proof, divorce rates are ridiculously high, which in turn deteriorates civilization.

>the libido is the strongest force in the universe.

Those religions that didn't died out. Evolution. Apparently sexual restraint is good for societies and religions. I suppose it's because people can use their energy to something productive if they can be certain they'll have a wife and that she's going to be faithful.

because civilization, you nigger.

Because when women operate without boundaries, they ruin entire societies with their gynocentrism.

hundred and thousand years ago such restrictions were useful preventing spread of venereal diseases due to random sexual contats

>The major religions are old as fuck and basically evil texts and ideas.
You've read them all? I'm impressed.

because they didn't want overpopulation

because religion is dumb xD wtf those pedophile priests, disgusting!
Islam is peaceful though, governments are raciss
my womb my rules

t.girl

Desire for another is to put oneself beneath.

There is no point to sex other than creating life.

/thread

Because hedonism is bad for society.

>muh institutionalized oppression
Why would men teach women to refrain from sex for reasons different from why they do it? Or do you subscribe to "all women are innocent" fallacy?

Religion is all about control

I've read enough to understand their premises, you NeoJew traitor.

>paying the goyim
user, you are the goyim.

Prevent overpopulation in societies without clean water, sustainable food, sanitation, power generation or medical knowledge.

You have basically two choices as the leaders of bronze age civilisation (aka, religious leaders), either you allow the people to have 5+ children where 3+ of them will die or you restrict their fertility and force them to look after the children they have. This is R strategy and K strategy respectively.

Anyone seen kurzegesagts new video? It's basically pretending all humans are K strategy. This is untrue. Only societies with written law and a deliberate culture seem to have K strategy. It shits me because there's enough luddites in Africa to make modernisation impossible. They will simply breed to their population limits and then flood the west with whatever people (usually criminal men) who are ostracised in Africa.

fpbp
Whorishness reduces individual value and therefore discourages collective effort because now nobody cares to work on whore's behalves

Sorry the only religion that even remotely interests me is discordianism.

It's Friday, have a bunless hotdog.

Wow, you must be more knowledgeable than any other human who's actually studied all major world religions. All the ideas are evil? Please enlighten me,you obviously know more than me and my simple brain

Pleasure is destructive.

>2016
>Freud
it's the psychological equivalent of putting leaches onto your body while having fever.

Survival skill for a less affluent society

Rich liberal areas that are big on pro-sex are also more likely to have treatment for disease, birth control and available abortion, and don't depend on marriage for financial survival

Conservative areas without these things make sex riskier with more consequences, so people have to practice more restraint to avoid being screwed over, literally.

Birth control's as big an advancement as electricity and the printing press, senpai. We're going to be seeing the fallout for centuries to come.

Because sex, like alcohol, and drugs, is addicting. A sexual deviant will prioritize sex over improving themselves, taking away from the group as a whole. And some deviants who utterly lack restraint will even stoop to raping a woman.

There is nothing wrong with sexual restraint, you practice it everyday. But you must take all things in moderation.

Your moms pussy is destructive

This

Checked

>Why do all major world religions encourage sexual restraint

>"urr durr all famous religions are misintrepertation of the same thing"

Population control, and avoiding the burden of bastard children on the rest of the population.

Not just sexual restraint, restraint in all things because simply giving in to base urges all the times is both socially and self destructive.

Because it's a step to evolve from our animalistic roots

Dying from curable illnesses was a very real possibility. Remaining pure for your future husband or wife guaranteed you would slowly die from puff penis.

Because wars have been waged due to lack of sexual restraint just so someone could fuck someone else's woman.

/thread

This

It's not just about sex, it's about having the strength of mind and will to resist temptation in all its forms in order to better oneself