RIP Mudslimes

My name is Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. You killed my ambassador. Prepare to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY
mintpressnews.com/israel-fuels-the-syrian-crisis-with-aid-to-al-qaida-rebels/205262/
foreigndesknews.com/breaking-news/isis-jihadi-brags-about-seizing-weapons-israel-supplied-to-syrian-rebels/
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-syrian-rebels-keeping-druze-safe-in-exchange-for-israeli-aid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>My name is Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. You shot down one of my jets. I did nothing.

Putin should get Twitter and join Trump in the bantz wars against SJW's and liberal degenerates. This would truly mark the end times of maximum trolling.

The next laughing would be Kim Yong Un joining trolling the wannabe marxists in the US and their fucking identity politics.

Look at how cooperative Turkey has become with Russia since the jet incident. Putin doesn't act thru public channels but you can be sure he made himself extremely clear to the Turks.

Oy Vey quads

>Look at how cooperative Turkey has become with Russia since the jet incident.

You mean turkey invading Syria in the mean time attack Assad forces? When that happened I though Erdoshit went full retarded and will soon get constantinople'd

Condolences, Rusbros.
Soon, let us grill kebab together.

Probably had him killed tbph

Starting a war against mudshits for the acts of a single mudshit secretly paid by a certain (((special interest group))) to kill the ambassador

I D I O T
D
I
O
T

What's the guard on the left thinking about?

You honestly think the roach sultan invaded Syria without asking permission from Putin? The Turks are in Northern Syria to keep the Kurds out, the rebels that are allied with them are useful idiots and canon folder against both Isis and the YPG. It's a win-win situation for Russia with their enemies fighting each other.

I fully support Russia and wish we'd go hand-in-hand with them to battle the Slimes.

The "dude, you fucked up" expression on Putin's face is priceless.

I wonder why you kikes have not offered support for the Assad regime. Might sound strange but helping him stay in power and stopping the war, i.e. partly being responsible for stopping the killing, would have been a big improvement for Israels image and a possible Muslim ally... Well of course if your agenda is still greater Israel and cleansing of the muslims then it is a different story.

To crusade or not to crusade, that is the question.

When will Sup Forums start making movies?

This is true, but the Kurds are arguably the most well armed and seasoned fighters throughout iraq and syria. The US has been arming them for this since the fall of Saddam. If anything erdogan had the US's blessing to deal with local ypg, as long as they leave the peshmerga and other kurdish groups alone.

>RIP Mudslimes
youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY

What was he planning Sup Forums?

Historically it makes no sense, the Arab powers and Jews have been at war for a long time. It's beneficial for Israel the let them rebel.

His next chiropractic appointment.

>You honestly think the roach sultan invaded Syria without asking permission from Putin?

You really think that a NATO state asks permission from Russia to act?

US gave them the green light, they went there.

The turks in northerns Syria were suppliyng Rebels, why did they do that?

Israel on the other side was supporting the "moderate" (LOL) Rebels, what are your Plans, that is the question.

>Historically it makes no sense, the Arab powers and Jews have been at war for a long time.
>We haven't had peace in a long time, that's why we won't make peace now.
Weren't you on good standing in with the arab world pre WW1? The Rothschilds invested heavily in the palestine area pushing agriculture in the 19th century and the "leaders" in that area were not really opposed to Jewish settlements.

>when can I get my next hit of krokidil
>i'm itchy

CHECKED AND KEKED

What was the gun wielding roachs goal? Remember Aleppo? It just happened you moron!

When it concerns Syria where the Russians have advanced anti-air defense systems that can shoot down Turkish jets, I think Erdogan phoned the Kremlin rather than Obama. What does Turkish support for the Islamists have to do with what I said? They bought Isis oil and supplied Al Nusra and now its biting them in the ass, no argument from me.

No actual proofs to support your last statement, yeah the IAF bombed Hezbollah weapon shipments and some SAA artillery positions when stray shells hit the Golan heights but that's about it.

>>My name is Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. You shot down one of my jets. I did nothing.

That was NATO though. Also terrorists (it's what the T stands for), but also the worlds largest terrorist organization.

Putin will first get rid of the IS terrorists.
NATO will die soon enough.

>When it concerns Syria where the Russians have advanced anti-air defense systems that can shoot down Turkish jets, I think Erdogan phoned the Kremlin rather than Obama.

There were no questions about AA-Defense Systems, Turkey didnt have any right to be there in the first Place.

>No actual proofs to support your last statement

?

mintpressnews.com/israel-fuels-the-syrian-crisis-with-aid-to-al-qaida-rebels/205262/

foreigndesknews.com/breaking-news/isis-jihadi-brags-about-seizing-weapons-israel-supplied-to-syrian-rebels/

timesofisrael.com/yaalon-syrian-rebels-keeping-druze-safe-in-exchange-for-israeli-aid/