Should Israel be left to die?

Should Israel be left to die?

I personally don't think so. It's the last beacon of hope surrounded by shit and shouldn't be left to rot.

of course. why even ask?

no fuck them let them have their corner to fester in, the goal ought to be 110 and carry on with own existence, we let them carry we expect to be let carry on

Israel should be left alone, no aid, no military intervention, and all jews should be sent there. But as long as jews are in my country fucking it up, I will pray for the destruction of theirs. It's only fair.

Speak fucking English you cuck

No, it needs to be killed quickly.

They should be left completely alone unless they attack. Otherwise, they should be nuked.

No.

We need a "Warden of the Middle East".
Israel should conquer and kill these sandnegers down there after that we can kill them.

Jews > Muslims

bama gave israel a chance, kerry flew over many times to find an arrangement. israel is just making bold maneuvers around the Palestinian problem. and they draw alot of fucking fire towards them.
our congress is basically controlled by orthodox jews that manage the country for their own good. our HDI is much higher in places where orthodox jews live and settle because of the insane amount of funding they get.
israel need to sober up and realize they can't let this go on forever.

>inb4 arab

can't give two shits about some arabs in the backass of nowhere but im not moved by identity politics either

israel should fend for themselves without constantly relying on murrica.
they are the chosen people after all. i'm sure god has their back no matter what.

After more than (half) a century of trying... yeah, probably best for all of us.

Poland first.
Stupid pol.

>should we help one tribe of enemy Semites fight another tribe of enemy Semites?

They are both vermin that should be exterminated. Once we wipe them out we can reestablish a Christian European kingdom in Jerusalem.

I believe there are 2 factions of jews

1) Israel. Jews who decided dominance over their ancestral homeland is enough. Largely keep to themselves besides bribing western countries for military support and a few subversion campaigns to build support for Israel. But in general do not seek the destruction of white countries.

2) the globalists. These jews are the ones not in Israel, because they would not be satisfied with just a patch of land in the desert. They are far more ambitious than the Israelis, and won't rest till all white countries are reduced to an easily ruled brown horde to do their bidding. They are the ones pushing the globalist propaganda, and in fact are usually opposed to Israel, because Israel needs a strong west to survive while the globalists seek the opposite. This is the true enemy.

>I watched the believer

If you aren't JIDF I cannot possibly fathom how you're still this bluepilled.

>And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
>"Sup Forums is a Christian board."
Why not. What is the worst that can happen?

One day after Obama signs legislation to protect Atheists he abandons Israel. Really makes you think.

Yes

>Jews > Muslims
One is the symptom the other the disease.

No. Trump supports Israel so I now support Israel.

Dear Op
Isreal can not die
They are G-Ds chosen people
Therefore G-D will always protect them