What's Sup Forumss stance on semi-auto military style rifles for civilian ownership?

What's Sup Forumss stance on semi-auto military style rifles for civilian ownership?

nukes for everyone

>military style
What the heck is that that supposed to be?

It is your god given right to own the firearm of your choosing.

I own one. I think you should pick one up for yourself. You'll need it if shit ever hits the fan.

breddy gud

I get that you are new here but the answer is we like guns

The second amendment says arms
it doesn't specify and is clearly vague on purpose

all guns are protected under the second amendment.

It means a weapon system originally designed for military use.

That means it includes a pistol grip, detachable magazine, collapsible stock, and a rail system.

All of which don't make it any more deadlier just more ergonomic and customizable

How does Sup Forums feel about women and minorities owning guns?

>originally designed for military use
proof?

Yes

Every responsible citizen should have one in case they need to kill cops or politicians that have subverted our nation and way of life.

>semi-auto military style

There is no reason civilians shouldn't be able to buy full auto rifles.

Shall not be infringed my nigga

>women...owning
Cunts shouldn't be allowed to own anything.

>proof?

AR15, AKMs, PTR91, M1A, SCAR17, FAL, Galil, Tavor, AUG, ects...

All of these are civilian variants of weapons designed for military use.

Absolutely for it

I'm all in favor of putting guns into the hands of blacks. They're more likely to hurt themselves than me.

bullshit, all yanks need are shotguns and bolt action rifles for hunting food and pest control.

I USE A WELL BRACED ISOCELES STANCE

>Mexico

Why are you here?

Isn't your country a gunfree zone?

>civilian variants
there ya go

If you can't own your own business and firearm you aren't truly free.
Just because times are good now doesn't mean you are paranoid for preserving your liberties.
You don't ever want to be oppressed.

Tang inamo

It means scary lookin'.

The only difference between civilian and military versions is the firing rate. They're identical excpet one isn't full auto, that's why I made it clear in the OP

Not far from the truth of what California classifies as "assault" weapons.
Does it shoot bullets and have a grip? ASSAULT WEAPON.

Obligatory:

SHALL

minorities will just kill more minorities with them, so sounds good to me.
Niggers managed to kill 4000 other niggers with just pistols and misc weapons in Chicago alone. Just think what they could do if they knew how to aim?

He is obviously talking about the Ljungman AG42b

-semi auto
-used by the military

As long as you can pass a background check, a written safety exam, and a mental evaluation screening, and register the gun, I'm all for it.

Constitutional rights only apply to humans.

Since negroes were not considered humans when the constitution was instated they dont have any rights. Pretty obvious to me.

Only women with partners who teach them first.
Only land owning minorities

It doesn't have a pistol grip or adjustable stock or flash hider, or even a rail system therefore it's severely outdated in today's modern battlefield

This is the ultimate cuck test. Only a weapon can guarantee your freedumb.

What about Hispanics, asians, and other minorities?

>land owning minorities
Does that also apply to whites?

I clicked through some BS online "quiz" that asks: are you a felon, are you a US citizen, etc...
They don't even use lists of known visa over stayers to prevent sales to illegal immigrants. I guess they think asking if you are a US citizen is a good enough check.

Yet the libs want to add no-fly lists to ban gun sales. Try enforcing your existing laws and lists shitlords.

>severely outdated in today's modern battlefield
You can still find ppsh-41s, MP-44s, M1 garands and carbines, along with a whole plethora of "outdated" things on the battlefield. The Afghans picked off British troops with flintlocks, latter they would shoot at Russians and Americans with Martini-Henrys and Lee-Enfields.

If it goes bang it can be used.

That being said, CommieFornia is full of pussies. They are scared of black banana clip thunb tacks.

All firearms are protected by the 2a.

If you want / think you need a scary black rifle, you get to have a scary black rifle.

Natural right to life, and the right to bear arms which it implies, means you have a right to keep and carry exactly those firearms that are made to kill many people quickly.

He's gone back for Christmas.

I care not what a bunch of goat fucking subhumans use. I don't set my bar that low, I want fully functioning weapons that MODERN ARMIES use.

You obviously have no clue about guns.

If you are not retarded you could even mage 30 round magazines that were not originally available for the rifle I posted with a 3d printer.

Its caliber is much stronger than the caliber of the gun you posted and it funtions literally the same way.

Rails and tacticool stuff dont determine how capable a weapin is. 90% of the time for the normal user its just a gimmick or gives a bit more comfort when you can attach a light at a rail system instead of taping it or some differen diy method.

Japanese yes, and white Hispanics like Spaniards. Your definition of hispanic is fucked up anyways.

We need to replace the (((military))) with popular militias.

-style = pure aesthetics

banning a black rifle when one equal to it but wooden is legal is pure racism

You realize that the technology "modern" weapons use is for the most part ww2 tier and earlier?

The rifle you posted was designed in the 50s

You originally stated "military style." The M3 Grease gun was still used by the US until the 90s, a design made out of sheet metal. The AR-15 was designed in the late 50s. The M-14, which by your standards is conceded outdated, is still used by US troops.

What are we really talking about here? Tell me why you think we shouldn't have semi-auto rifles for civilian ownership when it specifically says in the constitution that a citizens right to bear FIREARMS shall not be infringed. Is this a discussion about what the law says or if the law should be changed?

Weaver stance here.

So then what is the L1A1 SLR?

Civilian or Military?

Fuck off faggot, I own more guns than your shitty town.

>3d printed magazine
Fuck off with that bullshit excuse, I don't need any gimicky crap to have my ancient guns up to par with modern weapons.

Also rail ARE important, how else will you be able to attack a flashlight, foregrip, or laser, or grenade launcher, all of which give you an advantage on the battlefield.

Stick to your ancient obsolete weapon systems you fucking caveman.

they should just ban my thoughts
ban my brain for thinking
ban a trigger from my finger
ban my eyes from seeing a spoopy bwak gunnz

Military

>Fuck off faggot, I own more guns than your shitty town.

I doubt that

>Fuck off with that bullshit excuse, I don't need any gimicky crap to have my ancient guns up to par with modern weapons.

Your argument was that, legally speaking, an AR15 is more dangerous than an SKS which is just untrue.

>Also rail ARE important, how else will you be able to attack a flashlight, foregrip, or laser, or grenade launcher, all of which give you an advantage on the battlefield.

>Stick to your ancient obsolete weapon systems you fucking caveman.

Isnt it bedtime for 14 year olds sometime soon?

Nigger this was designed for military use too. The features you described are just the current norm. You act like technology doesn't advance. When they actually come out with a 10 volt or a phased plasma rifle in the forty watt range I'm going to want one of each. The second amendment says arms and not guns for a reason.

i think we should just mandate wearing a straight jacket.
you can't hurt people if you are in a straight jacket.

Awesome
>tfw you're a leaf and will never get own a semi-auto rifle and you can't protect your family from theives, trespassers, and over-reaching governments

Reminder that the AK is the superior weapon.

I have no issue. I live in Chicago and would rather be fighting a home invader with a semi-automatic rifle than a bolt action or double-barreled shotgun (as Commissar. Biden suggests).

As for magazine size, criminals and anyone with minor technical knowledge can build their own large mags, so it's sort of a stupid ban.

>Your argument was that, legally speaking, an AR15 is more dangerous than an SKS which is just untrue.

Quote me on that. I'll wait.

>flashlight, foregrip, or laser
You don't need those, they are nice to have. What matters is if you are proficient with it. If anything all that shit adds weight. I have a red dot, light, and sling on my AR. I usually ditch the light when I go to the range.

>grenade launchers
Those are originally devices attached to the muzzle of a rifle. Yugoslavian SKSs have them built in and they are a hell of a lot of fun to use. You don't need railz. If you look hard enough you can still find M7s that fit on a garand.

>ancient obsolete weapon systems
Tell that to the goatfuckers in Afghanistan. Again, if it goes bang it works.

The only thing military style is the ergonomic features, semi auto is definitely not military style

what is your stance on regular clothes cut and styled like a police officers uniform, but with none of the capability.

"it doesnt fucking matter because its not the same thing."

answer

I want them to be full-auto/burst to, only slaves don't own weapons.

That gun is outdated. I want to be able to kill as many people as quickly as possible with myou guns.

But hey those are my standards

they would need to tape my evertalking mouthehole shut
ban my words cause they hurt

>only 100 rounds of 9mm

You need to reload nigger. I go through that in like the first 5 minutes at the range.

This is Kremlin propaganda and fake news

Ak is love and the bridge between USA and Ruskiebros because we both love AK.

>You don't need those

HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA GOT EM

i believe citizens who have a clean legal record and are of good character should be allowed to own any amount of firepower they desire. How to create a legal mechanism for determining good character is another question entirely.

>Not propping the guns up with some kind of non gun related object such as a pen or a dildo

That's why I didn't say "assault rifle"

Police clothing or "tactical" clothes are far more relaxing and stretchy so you can move more freely also they're tougher

>pistol grip, detachable magazine, collapsible stock, and a rail system
All furniture. Nothing having a bearing on the mechanical operation of the firearm.

Only the detachable magazine is a point of contention from a mechanical perspective. Some people are in favor of a limit on magazine capacity. While many people may disagree with a limit of that nature, it's the only regulation that would make any sense at all, again, from a mechanical perspective. How low would that limit be set however? Some magazines contain as few as four rounds(my hunting rifle uses one of these.)

I bet your one of those fucks that still thinks quad rails are awesome.

None of those things were originally designed for military use except maybe detachable mag.

>Almost 2017
>There's still unironically people who haven't taken the gun ownership redpill.

I think our new years resolution for 2017 as a group should be to meme Millennials into being the most heavily armed generation ever.

Not enough, I want full-auto military rifles and belt feds in every home.

you don't need velcro 5.11 up the ass to operate either though

make background checks not shit and allow people to have them

They're not bad. You can ride the wave of whatever is the coolest most tacticool shit on the market though I don't really care desu

tfw no second amendment

The military adopts trends from the civilian world.

>Military did not want pistol grips or foregrips because fuck comfort
>Military said scopes were too cumbersome
>Military said flashlights were pointless cause of muzzleflash

On a side note. If the military adopts something from the civilian world, does that mean civilians can no longer use it?

Yes they're furniture, but they make the weapon far more customizable for different scenarios

I have free float rails thank you very much, but there is nothing wrong with quad rails.

My man, I want to hope that some day I will have an Ameli.

Bolt actions are "military style" then

There's a reason why modern military don't operate with denim genius

High capacity clips should be banned. And make it so that it takes a long time to change a clip.

Totally necessary if you don't want to live in a tyranny.

This.

After the Mauser hit the market, fucking everything copied the design for the foreseeable future.

I have a fucking bolt action .22LR, and the bolt is almost a complete copy of a mauser bolt. (except the firing pin is different since it's a rimfire)

are you Regardless I follow the wave of what works for me, but having a bunch of rails that you don't have anything attached to just seems silly.

Sounds like the Swedish standard issue is the weapon for you

Should always be proficient with iron sights before you upgrade. That's what I think.

What scenarios if I may ask?

We give our military burst or full auto rifles. It is illegal to own a fully automatic rifle made after 1986, like the modern skeleton scope on every rail double 200 round magazine painted black scary guns you see on TV

Fuck yeah!
>jealous af