Tucker Carlson thread

Who is watching Tuck cuck this stupid feminist whore right now?

She said Ivanka deserves to be harassed on the flight because she's beautiful and looks like she smells like roses.

The bitch is essentially jealous that she'll never be as good looking or powerful as Ivanka and having a meltdown. Laughing so hard atm.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nt-yi3cKx64&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=JyRqtFDeu2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Uwlsd8RAoqI
youtube.com/watch?v=4KoNf9ywAI0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>she smells like vanilla
Nice

I'm pretty convinced this guy just invites dumbasses in order to get praise from Trump supporters and to give them a false sense of being right on everything.

>Stick to the thigh high boots, you're better at that
300000000000/10

>you should stick the to thigh high boots

>you're a sexist piece of shit

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Did she swear at him lol?

It sounds like they cut her off.

Did she end with "you're an asswipe?" wew lad

I don't think you're wrong. It's fun to watch, definitely, but they really need to start bringing in less irrelevant people instead of these college kids and literal nobodies who just graduated

I honestly don't think he is providing solid objective journalism but I think his show is funny. He brings on idiots and shows the world how stupid these leftists are. He is NOT a source to get news from, he's more like a jester exposing the idiots on the other side.

I used to not like him at all when I started watching because of how biased I felt he was but as I kept watching him bring on these tards I realized I enjoyed his show from the entertainment value.

Sauce please

I kind of got that as "fucking asshole"

TUCKED

You'd think all those leftist cucks would come prepared, Tucker isn't even that tough, what the fuck? Are they being dumb on purpose?

The segment with her is over but it should be on youtube soon I'll post in the thread when it comes up.

Stream link please.

Yeah I don't think he's a very good debater either he usually just dances around the point and doesn't provide much substance but it is kind of funny watching him play grab ass with them

They do sometimes. There have been a few who have clearly watched his show before as they come on very antagonistically towards him before he even asks his opening question. They know exactly what he is going to do to them but they're arguments are so awful they still can't provide a good defense.

He invites the Left's best and brightest
The Left are just a bunch of cat ladies, mentally ill trannies, histronic jews, and low-IQ PoC now.

His debate performance is definitely mediocre. Sometimes it feels like there's a value obvious route he can take to dismantle what they are saying but he never takes it and instead goes back to his strategy of "repeat the stupid thing the person said in a tweet and ask them to say what they mean."

It's a safe defense I guess but it's lower risk for a lower reward imo.

Vid? I missed it

He just fucked up this jew though with the "if we should let felons vote, shouldn't we give them guns?"
"Uhhhhhhhhhh"

lmao he's on a roll today. taking that felon voting shill for a ride.

Teen Vogue isn't fake news Tucker!

Pic related.

holy shit that was brutal, he can't keep getting away with this!

Ambush tv.
Is this scumbag even human.

>invite someone on the show for a discussion about a topic laid out in advance
>ambush
wat

>not enjoying the left's tactics used against them

That interview ranks just behind Eichenbald

anyone have a recording of the felon kike?

Personally I think felons should have a route to restore their voting and gunfights. If they are still too dangerous to have these rights, why are we even letting them out of prison? I don't think it should be immediate, but if they have been paying their taxes and have been productive members of society for X years they should be able to enter some voluntary probation for owning guns.

I would phase it like this:

>Felon is released
>Has been out of trouble for X years
>Applies for gun ownership and voting rights to be restored
>Has to pay a fee to cover a probation period
>During this period the felon is subject to random inspections to make sure they have handled their weapon properly (i.e. if it's been stolen and they failed to report it, if they have been complying with their state's laws for storing and handling firearms and ammo, things like that).
>After this phase their right is completely restored

The fee the felon would have to pay should be high enough to cover a set amount of inspections over a set amount of time, but they would occur at random over that time period. This prevents the tax payer from having to pay for the felon's rights being restored.

HIGH ENERGY!

Why is it taking so long?

Where's my YT video?

They get paid to appear on the show and it's their opportunity to BTFO the bigots on Fox News.

The problem is that he invites far left people who can't defend their positions and argue their points. But lets be honest, the left can't be defended argumentatively. You can only make emotional arguments.

TUCKER

TUCKKERRRRRRRRR

IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO ANSWER THE QUESTION THEN TELL ME

There is literally nothing wrong with that.

And now he loves jews...
Whatta shithead.

B. 10 cents. Next.

A

You have to include taxes.

A

That's wrong though since then the bat would cost a dollar and 10 cents :^) there is no correct answer you mongoloid.

learn to math retard

>in total

That means there is a cost that is not a bat and a ball.

Learn to logic retard.

this author is a retard - none of the things he mentioned altered the constitution

>Learn to logic retard.
kek your stupidity amazes me. I took calculus 1 and 2 in college, I think I know what I'm talking about kid.

the total cost is 1.10

let x represent the cost of the ball

1.10 = 2x + 1.00
.10 = 2x
x = .05

the ball costs 5 cents

I think Tucker isn't so much a good debater but a great interrogator. He wins by letting others spew their bullshit, asking apparently non-offensive but uncomfortable questions while giving them his unflinching trademark look.

this look?

kek, he's literally doing it right now

>the supreme court can declare the constitution unconstitutional

>2x

The 2 came out your ass. Fuck off.

I have a degree in advanced political mathematics. I know what I'm talking about.

she's beyond feminist crazy

shes just crazy man

>2x
You made that up retard.

can someone post a video or a stream

please

youtube.com/watch?v=nt-yi3cKx64&feature=youtu.be

The ball is free because Lisa has a bat.

tfw your religion's sovereignty is under attack

From what I've seen he mostly invites people that have said/done something that elicited a strong reaction from both sides just to hear it directly from the person. It's not his fault those people often turn out to be borderline retarded with no real defense for what they said.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I MISSED IT
SOMEBODY BETTER HAVE FUCKING RECORDED THIS

The bat costs one dollar more than the ball, so it can be represented by x + 1.00.

x + x + 1.00 = 2x + 1.00

not my fault you're shit at math

cheers my dude

God bless you

this would be accurate if the people on his show were not typical leftists. every shitlib is like these fucks on his show

why does this shit lag and stutter and play at like .05 speed

I dunno, I'm watching on tv - works fine for me since I was just using it to replay the feminist interview since I missed it

Since this thread is basically about lefties getting owned publically, does anybody here have some good material of the sleepy negro being woke?
I love Carson when he opens his eyes

>You write for Teen Vogue, I guess

literally top tier thought she was going to scream at him for mansplaining

>stick to the thigh-high boots, you were better at it

That guy is still the same twat he was 12 years on CNN, but now on FOX. At least he lost the bow tie.

I dunno but it was incredibly obvious that Lauren Duca didn't prep before this

>youtube.com/watch?v=JyRqtFDeu2Q
>literally 10 minutes of Carlson interrupting the guy, not allowing him to make his case
Is this FOX's idea of journalism? I knew O'Reilly did this, but he's of a different species desu.

Tucker is a fucking buzz saw.

It was ten minutes of Tucker asking him to answer a yes/no question, and then when Tucker gave him 45 seconds to get round to his point, he danced around the point before talking about something completely different. Tucker called him on it repeatedly.

What Tucker does is what a lot of journalists in the UK do when interviewing politicians - you don't let them deflect and change the subject, you keep them on point. And he's pretty good at it.

It did say the bat was one dollar (as in 100 cents) more than the ball. None of the choices are correct.

> That fucking picture

youtube.com/watch?v=Uwlsd8RAoqI

She is getting LIT THE FUCK UP on her Twitter.

Old people bringing the bantz

>bat is $1.05
>ball is $0.05
The answer is A

LINK

>Alt-right fanboys dogpiling someone on Twitter

Wow this almost never happens.

>and then when Tucker gave him 45 seconds to get round to his point, he danced around the point before talking about something completely different. Tucker called him on it repeatedly.
If you had the attention span for it, you'd notice what he was getting around to saying.
>he can't answer a yes/no answer when there are strong indicators that the answer is yes, but a certain degree of uncertainty exists
This is like asking whether the cat in the box is dead, and you only get to check after you've answered.

>Deleted the "EAT SHIT TRUMP" tweet

Heheh

Someone drop us a link.

>>and then when Tucker gave him 45 seconds to get round to his point, he danced around the point before talking about something completely different. Tucker called him on it repeatedly.
>If you had the attention span for it, you'd notice what he was getting around to saying.
He really wasn't, he went off on a tangent and then later on Twitter claimed the tweet was a joke user.
>>he can't answer a yes/no answer when there are strong indicators that the answer is yes, but a certain degree of uncertainty exists
>This is like asking whether the cat in the box is dead, and you only get to check after you've answered.
Botched analogy.

There is no correct answer because I refuse to believe that a bat can be as cheap as $1.05 and a ball as cheap as $0.05

I missed it, anyone got a video?

>>>>>>>r/the_donald

you okay?

Old Britons are the best Britons.
Just look at the Domesticator.

Imagine taking the time to do this.

Hey where's my (you) nigger?

Never mind found it myself
youtube.com/watch?v=4KoNf9ywAI0
You useless fucks

YOU COULD HAVE AVOIDED THIS

YOU COULD HAVE AVOIDED EVERYTHING, TUCKER

IF YOU JUST

NOW HOLD ON TUCKER

JUST LET ME

WHY WOULD YOU ASK THE QUESTION

IF YOU DON'T WANT THE ANSWER

IF YOU HAD JUST LET ME ANSWER

TUCKER, YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

THEY ALL KNOW

LET ME ANSWER THE QUESTION TUCKER

YOU COULD HAVE

THE CIA, TUCKER, I GOT A MESSAGE

Cucker

You can have one from me user. I know it's not the same but I hope you enjoy it all the same. Merry Christmas :3

that was a dig, it means she stinks underneath

DELETE THIS

that's very sweet user, you are too kind. ily and merry christmas

>stick to writing about boots
>YOU SON OF A BITCH!

this. former maths student here. i feel surrounded by morons.

Can't tell if you're trolling or actually retarded. I'm going to assume retarded so here it is.

Ball costs 5 cents.
Bat costs a dollar more than that, so $1.05.
$1.05 + $0.05 = $1.10

I'm sorry you had to learn math through common core, but digging ditches will pay you good money or so I've heard.