Tfw they'll be in the White House

>tfw they'll be in the White House

finally
jungle skank be gone

So much better than those coons that are there now.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

why

Remove Tiffany.

Do they have pillowfights in their underwear?

javascript:quote('104204584');
THIS MOTHER FUCKIN BOT, SAME EXACT WORDS, EVERY FUCKIN DAY FOR FOREVER,what's going to happen when this leaf realizes it's not ?????? literally seen this same post a thousand times in the last week or so---GTFO BITCHES

of course they do, they're sisters. afterwards they cuddle.

>implying city people aren't the dumbest fucking people on the planet

They're barely even people, user. They're just a hive mind of liberal groupthink. Also,

>A FUCKING LEAF

I really don't understand how some people prefer brunette women to gold blond hair, it might just be my genes talking but gold blond hair is what makes a normal woman a goddess

Triggered
t. black haired woman

sorry to trigger you madame, hair dye is quite accessible these days you should try it

I am with you there, Olafur. Blondes are the only ones, that does it for me.

Blonde hair plus fair skin is a good combo, but a lot of American blondes have the disgusting fake tans or an otherwise dark complexion. A natural brunette with skin so light it's practically translucent, and a few freckles around the nose -- much more attractive than the typical American bleach blonde bimbos.

Doesn't look natural and it's degenerate.
REEEEEE, I'm closing this thread

kek triggered frog.
Like the good old days. P-pierre.

I enjoy raven hair with pale moonlit skin.

Tiffany has double the width of Ivanka's face.

They'll never get the kike smell out of the sheets.

THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS

redheads are masterrace wimmin

TATTOO RUINED HER
FUCKING NOOOO

Degenerate tattoos. No thanks. Wonder how many HPVs she's infected with..

so sad that these qt will have to live with the stench of the nigger who lived there before

>you will never see Ivanka, Tiffany, Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice make the Special Relationship "Great" Again

If anyone else replies to this post their mothers will die in their sleep tonight.

>tfw they'll be in my house

Guy in the back is having a good day